rugonnacry

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 12:53 pm
@Silverchild79,
You are taking it out of context LOL
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 12:55 pm
@Silverchild79,
it's a great account, totally independent with 3rd and even 4th party experts (professors at ASU for example)...
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 12:56 pm
@Silverchild79,
I read it, and I liked what I read, I was in the belief that something other than a 757 had hit the pentagon.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 02:47 pm
@rugonnacry,
i'm glad popular mechanics put the effort into answering some of the 911"truthers" questions....
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 03:33 pm
RedOct;44347 wrote:
Page 2 - There was nothing attached to the fuselage of UA175. At that time, too many eyes and cameras would've been pointing up at the WTC to pull off something like that. Besides, what for.. when you could take advantage of high vacancy rates at WTC 1 & 2 to plant bombs, and all you'd need is to plant them at every 25 floors because the galvanic corrosion had weakened not only the steel superstructure but had unbonded the concrete.

Page 3 - Coming soon..

are you trying to debunk independant scientific data with consperacy theory?

give me a break

http://loktacar.cc/pictures/DoingitWrong.jpg
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 03:43 pm
RedOct;44347 wrote:
Page 2 - There was nothing attached to the fuselage of UA175. At that time, too many eyes and cameras would've been pointing up at the WTC to pull off something like that. Besides, what for.. when you could take advantage of high vacancy rates at WTC 1 & 2 to plant bombs, and all you'd need is to plant them at every 25 floors because the galvanic corrosion had weakened not only the steel superstructure but had unbonded the concrete.

Page 3 - Coming soon..

planting bombs every 25th floor takes large teams of men and weeks to prepare, i don't think someone could sneek in in the nite and do that without being noticed...such claims are quite ridiculous!:bs2:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 05:21 pm
RedOct;44355 wrote:

i don't think you understand how a demolition works, even if the electrical teams managed to plants bombs while fixing the electrical at the same time, as soon the power was back on anybody in the building would have seen the bombs and the wires connecting the bombs for a simotaneous demolition

in addition to that, you only mention one tower, what of the other one?

also if you are planting a bomb you have to dentonate the bomb the exact moment the plane hits in the exact place the plane hits........all while keeping everything secret, this done by a presidential adminstration who couldn't even keep the Idenity of its agents secret, is quite ridiculous!
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 05:37 pm
RedOct;44357 wrote:
DEBUNKING THE POPULAR MECHANICS

WHERE'S THE POD

There was nothing attached to the fuselage of UA175. At that time, too many eyes and cameras would've been pointing up at the WTC to pull off something like that. Besides, what for.. when you could take advantage of high vacancy rates at WTC 1 & 2 to plant bombs, and all you'd need is to plant them at every 25 floors because the electrolytic process of galvanic corrosion had weakened not only the steel superstructure but had debonded the concrete, reducing the life cycle of the WTC to 10%, easily turning it into the dust clouds of concrete and asbestos on 9/11.

If you only plant bombs every 25 floors the fires wouldn't have been hot enough to melt the structure only destroy it, even so planting bombs every 25th floor of some of the worlds largest towers would have taken weeks to complete! Even if there were bombs in multiple floors the building would have exploded on multiple floors of which it didn't

NO STAND DOWN ORDER

It's untrue that ATC would've had to search thru 4,500 radar blips to find the missing planes because all but the missing planes would've had their identifiers and only missing planes wouldn't. You still know where the planes are heading. The only info missing is an identifier, such as a flight number and altitude.

no because the plane changed course mid-flight thats why they had such trouble finding which plane!

WIDESPREAD DAMAGE

Planes did cause the initial damage, taking the explosion above down thru elevator shaft.

again the plane would would have to hit the exact spot and the same exact time of which the bomb exploded

SEISMIC SPIKES

Seismic spikes are corroborated by video as shown on Loose Change II, which shows how tripod shook within seconds of the collapse of WTC 2. Debunk doesn't take this video evidence into account and discusses seismic data only.

what does this have to do with anything?

replies in red
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 09:23 pm
@Silverchild79,
What a bunch of dimwits. Yeah...they gained fame and fortune, but they're idiots and traitors, nonetheless.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 05:27 am
@Silverchild79,
We need an army of conspiracists to fight the conspiracists. In other words, let's build a movement that makes wild claims as to why the conspiracists concoct their insane stories. Why not allege they're legally crazy, or that they're spies working for OBL, or that they're closet child molesters? Whatever it takes, let's bring them down.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 09:55 am
RedOct;44355 wrote:

The lights were on 9/8 an 9/9 there are pictures. there would have been massive media buzz if the tallest pair of buildings in new york had gone black.

Lincol was killed in fords theatre, and Kennedy was shot in a ford

Look hard enough there is always a conspiracy.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 03:43 pm
RedOct;44379 wrote:
DEBUNKING FATAL FREEDOMS

The way to demolish a smaller building is to blow out the base, and the rest falls onto itself. They way to demolish a taller building is to blow out the base, but also the support structure at every so many floors to make sure it comes straight down, not sideways. Jet fuel caused the fires and initial explosion, not the bombs. Bombs only demolished the buildings. Videos and photos of WTC at collapse clearly show this happened -- see Loose Change II or visit Demolition of the World Trade Center.

Even the creator of LOOSE CHANGE admited that he didn't have all his facts straight, that he was just asking questions about things that didn't add up.... And like i said before to set up a demolishing of a building the size of the trade towers would takes many weeks and even longer if you were trying to hide the wires from view, as well as fix the electrical at the same time.....when even plant bombs if the plane is enough to bring the building down?
NO STAND DOWN ORDER

ATC centers do this routinely, assigning outbound traffic to the next center. All you're looking for are radar blips without a flight number and altitude info. Because the rest of the radar blips display this info; if anything, the few that don't, actually stand out.

the terrorists were the ones who changed course and finding such a plane is like finding a need in a haystack, not quite as simple as finding waldo as you suggest!

WIDESPREAD DAMAGE

No bombs exploded upon impact of planes. Bombs were only used for demolition.

and again i say why plant bombs if the plane is enough to topple the building? Only one explosion was seen and that is the original impact of the plane!

SEISMIC SPIKES

What would you conclude from seismic activity immediately followed by collapse of the WTC?

seismic activity is not unique to bomb explosions!

On wiring of bombs, they could be wired the same way as rest of the electrical (hidden from view), assuming they needed to be wired. IED's in Iraq use cell phones to explode. Like a photographer's flash, you need to set only one master off, and rest follow as slaves.

so cell phones blew up the tower? I highly doubt it! Wiring huge building to blow up, fixing the electrical as well as hiding the wires for the bombs without anybody noticing all in one day while keeping the secret is quite impossible! This administration can't even keep the vice-president from shooting people in the face and yet you think they can pull something like this off? It's time for you to face reality! :rollinglaugh:

reply in red
klyph

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 04:41 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
:dunno: I still find it hard to believe that this was so easily perpetrated with so few resources. There's still too much weird stuff for me to believe that the govt. wasn't involved, even if it was to just "allow it to happen".

I believe it was another pearl harbor, another guantanamo bay. They wanted a reason, so they allowed one to happen. Even helped it to happen. Are you even able to fathom how much power is in so few hands? Can you realize how well they have crafted their manipulations? I'll never trust an administration that uses propagandist terror tactics to scare the public into funding a war against "terror".
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 06:34 pm
@klyph,
klyph;44437 wrote:
:dunno: I still find it hard to believe that this was so easily perpetrated with so few resources. There's still too much weird stuff for me to believe that the govt. wasn't involved, even if it was to just "allow it to happen".

I believe it was another pearl harbor, another guantanamo bay. They wanted a reason, so they allowed one to happen. Even helped it to happen. Are you even able to fathom how much power is in so few hands? Can you realize how well they have crafted their manipulations? I'll never trust an administration that uses propagandist terror tactics to scare the public into funding a war against "terror".

I worked for the Government for 20 years. It could never pull off something like 911 without a zillion leaks busting loose well beforehand. Don't buy it. Real Government secrets are usually tiny and almost worthless.:thumbdown:
0 Replies

klyph

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 09:48 pm
@Silverchild79,
While I can appreciate your perspective into the governments lack of efficiency/security, surely you must realize that there are entities and agencies within the govt. that are very proficient and secretive.
On the levels which we interact with the govt. it seems like a completely worthless/powerless entity, yet at the same time it is the most powerful force in the world. It's like how Bush is intentionally portrayed as being a "dumb hick" when in reality he is very educated and intelligent. Those that say otherwise have been duped to believe exactly what they are supposed to.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 09:50 pm
@klyph,
klyph;44531 wrote:
It's like how Bush is intentionally portrayed as being a "dumb hick" when in reality he is very educated and intelligent. Those that say otherwise have been duped to believe exactly what they are supposed to.

Actually Bush had a 500 on his SAT score which is like a C+
klyph

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 09:55 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;44533 wrote:
Actually Bush had a 500 on his SAT score which is like a C+

SAT's are a somewhat decent of gauge of education (book learning) they don't amount to squat when trying to quantify someone's intelligence or real-world experience.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 10:09 pm
@klyph,
klyph;44535 wrote:
SAT's are a somewhat decent of gauge of education (book learning) they don't amount to squat when trying to quantify someone's intelligence or real-world experience.

you said Education not intelligence, as far as education goes i'm right!
klyph

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 10:19 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Quote:
It's like how Bush is intentionally portrayed as being a "dumb hick" when in reality he is very educated and intelligent.

I said VERY educated, which means he has a lot of it, not necessarily that he retained the amounts necessary to score high on an SAT.

Just because you have a low test score on one particular standardized test isn't necessarily a definitive indicator that you are not educated.