George Bush Hates White People!!!

aaronssongs

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 09:06 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43169 wrote:
When Whites get looted, it's called charity. When non-Whites get looted, it's EVIL, and Bush's fault.

Peculiar that you always seem to side with "the majority", though you are a minority, are you not? I know quite a few people "pass" and reap the benefits, thereof..but in a ring toss, you'd be flung to the outer reaches, truth be told.
Bush has half-Mexican nephew...I guess he "passes", as well...but I'm sure Barbara's eyes would go to the ceiling when he and his sister (is it?) would visit the family compounds ( you just know..)....wonder how one deals with witnessing the immigration situation and if there is any sympathy for those, who but for a piece of paper, or a fortunate parent or circumstance, would be the same. Any thoughts?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 07:30 pm
@Silverchild79,
Enroute to work this morning, I saw Bush flying a WWI bi-plane, laughing his ass off, throwing hand grenades at orphanages, homes for the elderly, and veteran hospitals. Meanwhile, Cheney was nearby, in a zeppelin, pouring sulpheric acid onto helpless zoo animals, especially young ones. And yes, Old Porkchop was giggling like a fool, as usual. I got inspired, pulled over, got out, hung out for awhile, and then pounced on a homeless panhandler, savagely pummeling his lice-infested head with some steel pipe I found under a tree. While smashing his brain, I screamed, "Bush made me do it. Bush made me do it."
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 08:35 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43614 wrote:
Enroute to work this morning, I saw Bush flying a WWI bi-plane, laughing his ass off, throwing hand grenades at orphanages, homes for the elderly, and veteran hospitals. Meanwhile, Cheney was nearby, in a zeppelin, pouring sulpheric acid onto helpless zoo animals, especially young ones. And yes, Old Porkchop was giggling like a fool, as usual. I got inspired, pulled over, got out, hung out for awhile, and then pounced on a homeless panhandler, savagely pummeling his lice-infested head with some steel pipe I found under a tree. While smashing his brain, I screamed, "Bush made me do it. Bush made me do it."

Not surprised....I had fancied him "The Antichrist"...They really are hideous, you know.
0 Replies