Surge Works, Dem's scramble to find ground to stand on

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 10:28 pm
@Silverchild79,
My point proven. We can't stay on topic.

I still think the sentence as written would have been better with fewer, since you would be counting the gaffes, but so as to not continue a pointless tangent, I will shut up.
mlurp

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 10:50 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Re: Surge Works, Dem's scramble to find ground to stand on

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still think the sentence as written would have been better with fewer, since you would be counting the gaffes, but so as to not continue a pointless tangent, I will shut up.
So my last post doesn't count. My opinion has nothing you might want to add. then this thread is closed as far as I am concerned. You all enjoy it. Bye.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 11:07 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;38087 wrote:

Well, sorry if I don't.
" "Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that
damage morale and undermine the military are saboteurs
and should be arrested, exiled, or hanged".

President Abraham Lincoln"

Well , as George W. Bush has proved, beyond the shadow of a doubt, even Presidents can be wrong...my take is congressmen who don't take correct action, by ending an unjust or "wrong-headed" war, damage and undermine the American populace, whom they represent, and voted them into positions of power, and have the power to vote them out of said positions...and if they do (damage and undermine the American populace) they should, indeed, be arrested, exiled or hanged....even an American President.
Lincoln, obviously had had too much to drink, before he wrote that quote.
mlurp

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 01:45 am
@aaronssongs,
Can I say it again? thanks......

So what has the surge really produced? I think for the moment we are better off. But then we always have taken more of them than they us in gun battles. But the IUD explosive devices are again increasing in use and they are more deadly than last years use. More training and more explosives. This also means more infiltration of trained fighters. They will be wearing body armor soon.
Thats my view.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 08:39 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38086 wrote:
mlurp,
I do not have a problem with admitting when I am wrong...as I quite often am...being human.
However, when I feel that I am right, I will fight to the death for my conviction...as some around here have seen...nothing wrong with passion. I'm not dead, yet...tho' some may wish that I were (before my time)
Flattering yourself again i see.
On the above post of yours, are we to believe you wrote the definitions you posted? There was not a link? Have you read Silverchilds sig, LOL?
Drnaline

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 08:46 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38100 wrote:
Well, sorry if I don't.
" "Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that
damage morale and undermine the military are saboteurs
and should be arrested, exiled, or hanged".

President Abraham Lincoln"

Well , as George W. Bush has proved, beyond the shadow of a doubt, even Presidents can be wrong...my take is congressmen who don't take correct action, by ending an unjust or "wrong-headed" war, damage and undermine the American populace, whom they represent, and voted them into positions of power, and have the power to vote them out of said positions...and if they do (damage and undermine the American populace) they should, indeed, be arrested, exiled or hanged....even an American President.
Lincoln, obviously had had too much to drink, before he wrote that quote.
So what your saying is your against what Lincoln said. Your willing to forgo the military using the Congress as "sabotuers" for an end to your means. Isn't that treasonous?
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 09:53 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;38127 wrote:
So what your saying is your against what Lincoln said. Your willing to forgo the military using the Congress as "sabotuers" for an end to your means. Isn't that treasonous?
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 10:06 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;38126 wrote:
Flattering yourself again i see.
On the above post of yours, are we to believe you wrote the definitions you posted? There was not a link? Have you read Silverchilds sig, LOL?

I have no need to flatter myself...flattery is a waste of time..and left to others.
Yes I read it...you gonna report me? The question is , have you read it? Can you read it? If you can, explain it to us all. LOL
92b16vx

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 12:41 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;38107 wrote:
Can I say it again? thanks......

So what has the surge really produced? I think for the moment we are better off. But then we always have taken more of them than they us in gun battles. But the IUD explosive devices are again increasing in use and they are more deadly than last years use. More training and more explosives. This also means more infiltration of trained fighters. They will be wearing body armor soon.
Thats my view.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 08:21 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38133 wrote:
I have no need to flatter myself...flattery is a waste of time..and left to others.
Yes I read it...you gonna report me? The question is , have you read it? Can you read it? If you can, explain it to us all. LOL

Maybe you intellects can?
Quote:
Yes I read it...you gonna report me?
Just wondering if you had
Quote:
.(I know you don't know what that means...so pull out a dictionary , and become enlightened)
It's gonna take a dictionary, because we all know you are not capable of enlightening.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 11:58 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;38152 wrote:

Your right to. Mine post was from a Military point of view. Your point is as important if not more so important. But what they do as a government isn't going to sway the US from it's goal and Iran and maybe Syria is included in that goal.
0 Replies