Surge Works, Dem's scramble to find ground to stand on

Drnaline

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 09:33 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;37467 wrote:
He's not a moderator anymore.
He knows, it just sounds so much more oppressive if i am still one.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:14 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;37488 wrote:
A little sensative this mourning? If you think it offensive report it. And for the third time i do not moderate anymore. Guess who is the only person i have ever banned? Give you a hint, aa are the first two letters of it's name.

so, is it that you're just lazy, or is it that you really are "spelling-challenged"?
The words you intended are spelled " sensitive" and "morning".
Wow...what a badge of honor, for you...to have banned the illustrious "Aaronssongs". Probably the height of your accomplishments, to be sure.
5 seconds of fame...as opposed to 15 minutes. LOL.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:20 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;37489 wrote:
He knows, it just sounds so much more oppressive if i am still one.

I didn't know....You had no business being moderator in the first place. A moderator sets the "tone" of the forum. You have been divisive and insulting, from the very beginning....whether that was to cover up your insecurities concerning your inability to spell or put together more than 3 or 4 words to complete a sentence, or a thought, is debatable. Be that as it may, you, no longer have the ability to unjustly ban someone because you disagree with their POV. I embarrassed you...you retaliated. Understood. Unjustified, but understood.
Now, you have to rely on your powers of persuasion in order to have consensus. "A feat", for you.
mlurp

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 10:47 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;36719 wrote:
If life is war, then yes, I experience war every day.

Where's the oil? We're too honest to steal it from them.

We should colonize the Middle East, and simply make what's theirs, ours, over the course of many generations. In time, Islam might disappear.

We didn't go for oil! You guys lose sight of the truth so easy. It is Iran... Other wise we would be in Afghanistan. Where the real Terrorist are now. But it is about friendships and promises by those in power to protect nations in the middle east who fear Iran's direction more than Democracy in Iraq. Which won't be near our own (whats left of it)
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 10:50 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;36937 wrote:
We need to unite with Israel and together conquer the entire Mid-East, shoulder-to-shoulder, tank-tracks-to-tank-tracks. I mean this in a good way.

Lil Bush will start the ball rolling before he leaves office. Cause none of the presidental runners will.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 10:53 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;37463 wrote:
The noise you hear is the marble loose in your head.

And your the mod here? Ban yourself fool.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 10:58 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;37521 wrote:
I didn't know....You had no business being moderator in the first place. A moderator sets the "tone" of the forum. You have been divisive and insulting, from the very beginning....whether that was to cover up your insecurities concerning your inability to spell or put together more than 3 or 4 words to complete a sentence, or a thought, is debatable. Be that as it may, you, no longer have the ability to unjustly ban someone because you disagree with their POV. I embarrassed you...you retaliated. Understood. Unjustified, but understood.
Now, you have to rely on your powers of persuasion in order to have consensus. "A feat", for you.
Heah, i didn't ask to be a mod, they asked me. Not this owner, the prior one. You embarassed yourself, i just help bring out your true colors, LOL.
Quote:
Now, you have to rely on your powers of persuasion in order to have consensus.
LOL, why would you think i give a **** about consensus? Is that why you loath me, because i want consensus?
Quote:
"A feat", for you
How many time have i got your undies in a twist? A feat i accheive easily. Tag your it!
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:00 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;37622 wrote:
And your the mod here? Ban yourself fool.
Can't you read? Boy you intellects sure read into a lot of ****.
mlurp

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:05 pm
@Drnaline,
Wow another breeze I guess. Glad the direction it is blowing is away from me cause I know it has a bad smell. Hate and Anger always produces ugly things.
And ugly things always smell bad in the end. Ban yourself again. loooooool
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:06 pm
@Silverchild79,
You'll cut down on the noise if you put a little cotton in at least one of your ears.
Quote:
Hate and Anger always produces ugly things.
They sure do. The produce threats of bodily harm don't they? Opps, there goes that breaze again, LOL.
mlurp

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:32 pm
@Drnaline,
Another waste of time and space in a well of knowledge and concern. Ban yourself.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:40 pm
@Silverchild79,
Again, who's the fool, me rambeling or you responding too it, LOL.
mlurp

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:43 pm
@Drnaline,
Well if your not sure then let me tell you.
Quote: Again, who's the fool, me rambeling or you responding too it End Quote, YOU now Ban yourself. ROTFL.....
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:45 pm
@Silverchild79,
Lets not and say i did.
mlurp

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 12:11 am
@Drnaline,
No really take a vote on the banning you idea. Lets test your ability to survive. I will put myself next to you and allow others to vote if they want me to stay on the board. Or are you afraid that you might find out the truth. I bet you are allowed to stay but the numbers are what will tell the truth.
And if the numbers swing more for me then you shut up and stop wasting others time and space on the board. Put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!!

Now I shall leave for the night. I have many pictures to place on my PC from the Renaissance Festival we were at today. We all had a great time. My best friend wife and her friend are both from a European location and her friend mother, dad and grand mother are here for a few weeks. They don't speak English. It was like when in Germany my step mother and family spoke German together. But in time I learned some of it.

Now I hope others join in and call for this vote. I challenge your authority to attack people and say the things you say. LOOOOL you walked into that one didn't you smart man!!!!!! looooooooool
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 07:39 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;37652 wrote:
No really take a vote on the banning you idea. Lets test your ability to survive. I will put myself next to you and allow others to vote if they want me to stay on the board. Or are you afraid that you might find out the truth. I bet you are allowed to stay but the numbers are what will tell the truth.
And if the numbers swing more for me then you shut up and stop wasting others time and space on the board. Put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!!

Now I shall leave for the night. I have many pictures to place on my PC from the Renaissance Festival we were at today. We all had a great time. My best friend wife and her friend are both from a European location and her friend mother, dad and grand mother are here for a few weeks. They don't speak English. It was like when in Germany my step mother and family spoke German together. But in time I learned some of it.

Now I hope others join in and call for this vote. I challenge your authority to attack people and say the things you say. LOOOOL you walked into that one didn't you smart man!!!!!! looooooooool

You got my vote....Schȍnen Gruss zu Hause.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 08:42 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;37652 wrote:

Quote:
No really take a vote on the banning you idea.
Heah, you don't need me to do that, you affraid to do it yourself?
Quote:
I will put myself next to you and allow others to vote if they want me to stay on the board.
Again, why do you need me, scared?
Quote:
Or are you afraid that you might find out the truth. I bet you are allowed to stay but the numbers are what will tell the truth.
At the top of every forum there is a "New Threat" button. Click on it, a page will open up. At the bottom of the cell is a button that says if you would like to add a poll to the thread. Click that and add what you like. Or are youy scared?
Quote:
Post away. Lets see what ya got nambro? Depending on what happens i'll decide then?
Quote:
Now I hope others join in and call for this vote. I challenge your authority to attack people and say the things you say.
What about your authority to threaten people with bodily harm? That didn't work so now your trying something else? I prefer you follow through with your threat, or are you not a man of your word? What honor does a man have who won't even follow out his own threat? You know what we call people like that in America don't you?
Quote:
LOOOOL you walked into that one didn't you smart man!!!!!! looooooooool
Well, start your thread and lets see, brave man! We will see who walks into what? This is begining to sound like fun.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 08:45 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;37693 wrote:
You got my vote....Schȍnen Gruss zu Hause.
One vote from the openminded tolerant libbys, LOL.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 02:16 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;37711 wrote:
One vote from the openminded tolerant libbys, LOL.

You make fun of the fact that I'm open-minded (which I am, and have demonstated), and tolerant (can't argue with that, I'm guilty), and a liberal (3 for 3)...I know that you mean it as a cut...but I'm proud of it...
Look who you have as a role model....George W.
LOL
Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 10:19 pm
@aaronssongs,
This thread and the course it has taken is one of the reasons I have been staying away from Conflicting Views, and not posting much.
Silverchild posted a topic to discuss and you guys can't discuss it without going off into bickering about everything but the subject at hand.
I don't care who is a conservative or liberal, I just like to see and participate in reasoned discussion and debate.
Why can't this be such a site? I don't know, and I would bet that each side will blame the other for "starting the BS", and never realize that all of us are to blame.
Is it at all possible to post one's views and opinions without personal attacks and innuendo? Seems few people here respect other's opinions if they don't line up with their own, and fail to stick to the topic at hand.

/rant off