Vick "takes a knee" and pleads guilty

Drakej

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 11:10 pm
@Silverchild79,
So you are saying that Vick is being viewed aggressively? If that is the case then I would argue against it. It is the fact that he is famous that everyone knows. Dog fighting is dog fighting. What really gets my goat is when "celebrity's" like Hilton, Vick, the dad from little people big world get busted you cant turn on the TV without hearing about it. I cant open my paper any more without hearing about what some celeb did and GOT AWAY WITH. Nothing will happen to him, he will pay a fine, join PETA and become the new face of animal kindness. It makes me sick. It does not upset me that he is supposed to be a role model and all that like some say. I could care less what kind of person he is off the field. I just wish he would get treated as a normal person. I wish they all wood. But I guess since we are sitting here talking about it, it makes him that much more of a big deal.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2007 11:40 am
@Silverchild79,
news is saying noiw that he's NOT going to admit guilt to dog fighting but something like "taking money over state lines for illegal entertainment" or some ****.

WTF
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2007 12:03 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;32595 wrote:
So were you with my husband when he took the gas pump on the farm and started squirting gas all over the place and then lit a match to watch it burn in the "designs" he created? Oh, and then burned down the outhouse???

Proper out houses dont burn, they go BOOM
0 Replies