Iraq connection in UK bomb plot?

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 02:06 pm
@Silverchild79,
The following countries could be toppled and governed by Al Qaeda, if it savagely attacked them over a protracted period:

Spain

France

Netherlands

Greece

Their vulnerability is one of the best kept secrets on Planet Earth today. Imagine the tactical edge AQ would gain if it actually captured substantial territory in Europe itself. Wow.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 05:15 pm
@Silverchild79,
I say we give them france, LOL.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 08:12 pm
@Pinochet73,
Hey, my bad on Greece. They've actually fought the Turks very bravely for a very, very long time. GOOD ON YA, GREECE. MY BAD. SORRY.:headbang:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 09:58 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24986 wrote:
The following countries could be toppled and governed by Al Qaeda, if it savagely attacked them over a protracted period:

Spain

France

Netherlands

Greece

Their vulnerability is one of the best kept secrets on Planet Earth today. Imagine the tactical edge AQ would gain if it actually captured substantial territory in Europe itself. Wow.

pino that is nonsense,where do you get this from ?
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 11:45 am
@Silverchild79,
Common sense. They practically already say sorry to the terrorists when they get attacked by them.

Of course, I don't know about France anymore with Sarkozy.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 11:51 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;25131 wrote:
Common sense. They practically already say sorry to the terrorists when they get attacked by them.

so you think the countries pino mentioned,could be toppled and governed by alqueda ?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 11:51 am
@Silverchild79,
Probably.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 12:02 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;25137 wrote:
Probably.

NONSENSE
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 05:49 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;25110 wrote:
pino that is nonsense,where do you get this from ?

I'm just toying with worse-case scenarios. For argument's sake, Scoob, what about Spain? Seriously. WHAT IF.......AQ deliberately started bombing the tar out of it, demanding a province or two near the Mediterranean, already heavily populated by Spanish Muslims, for training and operations bases? What would the Spanish government do? Stand up to them? Fight back? Somehow, I don't think so. Again, I think we're blessed that OBL is an engineer by education. If he simply knew more about the West, he'd be able to more effectively torment us. Indeed, we're saved by his lack of training in the Humanities. :thumbup:

PS: What about the Netherlands!?! Now that's a gaping hole in Western Civilization, if there ever was one.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 05:54 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;25131 wrote:

Heard on Fox that France's liberal intellectuals think Sarkozy should stop jogging because jogging is a 'fascist' form of exercise. They hearken back to the Nazi obsession with physical fitness and the German Superman concept. They're urging him to walk instead of jog. What garbage.
92b16vx

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 12:13 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25176 wrote:
Heard on Fox that France's liberal intellectuals think Sarkozy should stop jogging because jogging is a 'fascist' form of exercise. They hearken back to the Nazi obsession with physical fitness and the German Superman concept. They're urging him to walk instead of jog. What garbage.

That's pretty damn funny though. Only thing worse than a Liberal, is a french liberal.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 12:06 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25175 wrote:
I'm just toying with worse-case scenarios. For argument's sake, Scoob, what about Spain? Seriously. WHAT IF.......AQ deliberately started bombing the tar out of it, demanding a province or two near the Mediterranean, already heavily populated by Spanish Muslims, for training and operations bases? What would the Spanish government do? Stand up to them? Fight back? Somehow, I don't think so. Again, I think we're blessed that OBL is an engineer by education. If he simply knew more about the West, he'd be able to more effectively torment us. Indeed, we're saved by his lack of training in the Humanities. :thumbup:

PS: What about the Netherlands!?! Now that's a gaping hole in Western Civilization, if there ever was one.

that aint gonna happen pino :thumbup:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 12:08 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25176 wrote:

i got to laugh at this one lol
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 01:17 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;25261 wrote:
that aint gonna happen pino :thumbup:

I know; but still, Europe has to toughen up.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 01:19 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;25262 wrote:
i got to laugh at this one lol

Well, if it's true, I now know why a lot of people have told me I 'just look like a Nazi'.:frown:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 03:25 pm
@Silverchild79,
While out jogging, I passed a walker. He shouted, "Fascist pig!" I spun around and screamed, "Communist!" He punched me, I hit the deck, and got pulled to my feet by another runner who suddenly appeared. He kicked the walker in the head, hollering, "Long live Bush!" As the walker fell, three more walkers appeared, and started throwing rocks at us, shouting, "Down with fascism! Down with Bush! End fascism now!" Ten more runners came around the corner and joined in. Rocks, bottles and blood flew everywhere. Hundreds of walkers and runners went at it, toe-to-toe. One side hollered, "LONG LIVE JOSEPH STALIN!!!!!!! GO, WARD CHURCHILL, GO!!!!!!", while the other screamed, "VIVA GENERALISIMO FRANCO!!!!! VIVA FRANCO!!!! VIVA LA FALANGE ESPANOLA!!!!!!!" Soon the cops arrived and got pummelled. Next came the Texas National Guard, and hosed us all down with machineguns firing rubber bullets. It hurt. Later, the Mayor called me. He said, "There'll be no more jogging or walking until we get this political hooliganism under control." I bristled with resentment, and said, in my best Clint Eastwood voice, "A man's gotta know his limitations, and you, Punk, ain't gonna stop us fascists from jogging."
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 03:33 pm
@Pinochet73,
"I'm afraid I must leave you now, Class. I'm being replaced as your professor by a Colonel."
-- Deposed Communist Political Science Professor, University of Santiago, Chile, 1973:D
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2007 11:41 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25281 wrote:
While out jogging, I passed a walker. He shouted, "Fascist pig!" I spun around and screamed, "Communist!" He punched me, I hit the deck, and got pulled to my feet by another runner who suddenly appeared. He kicked the walker in the head, hollering, "Long live Bush!" As the walker fell, three more walkers appeared, and started throwing rocks at us, shouting, "Down with fascism! Down with Bush! End fascism now!" Ten more runners came around the corner and joined in. Rocks, bottles and blood flew everywhere. Hundreds of walkers and runners went at it, toe-to-toe. One side hollered, "LONG LIVE JOSEPH STALIN!!!!!!! GO, WARD CHURCHILL, GO!!!!!!", while the other screamed, "VIVA GENERALISIMO FRANCO!!!!! VIVA FRANCO!!!! VIVA LA FALANGE ESPANOLA!!!!!!!" Soon the cops arrived and got pummelled. Next came the Texas National Guard, and hosed us all down with machineguns firing rubber bullets. It hurt. Later, the Mayor called me. He said, "There'll be no more jogging or walking until we get this political hooliganism under control." I bristled with resentment, and said, in my best Clint Eastwood voice, "A man's gotta know his limitations, and you, Punk, ain't gonna stop us fascists from jogging."

MEDICATION TIME LOL
0 Replies