Fred Thompson for president?

92b16vx

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 06:04 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;18328 wrote:
The GOP can't win. My party can't win. Listen to me and listen hard. Tain't gonna happen. Wish I were wrong, but ah tain't.

Good, vote for Hitlery then.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 04:49 am
@92b16vx,
"Good, vote for Hitlery then."

Death before dishonor.:headbang:

And don't foget -- *****!!!!! I've ****** *** *** your ****. When I ********* *****, you'll ******** ******. And that's the cold-hearted ******* about ***** and much more. Got it?
92b16vx

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 11:05 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;18407 wrote:
"Good, vote for Hitlery then."

Death before dishonor.:headbang:

And don't foget -- *****!!!!! I've ****** *** *** your ****. When I ********* *****, you'll ******** ******. And that's the cold-hearted ******* about ***** and much more. Got it?

If you're going to cuss, than do it, even with the swear filter off your **** mean nothing.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 12:38 pm
@Silverchild79,
"If you're going to cuss, than do it, even with the swear filter off your **** mean nothing."

Oh, yeah? Well, you can ********, you ***********. You're a ****** AND a real *******. You come across as the kind of person who thinks she can do anything she damned well pleases, despite her obvious obsessions with ******* and massive, animal *******. If you think you can handle it, you need to get your ****** down to the ********, where I plan to *********, and hard, too. So, ******* ********, and *******!!!!! Do you ********, you *********?

PS: When you yap, you remind me of a Yorkshire terrier. Ever seen one?
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 12:39 pm
@Silverchild79,
Sorry, still see ******, which mean nothing.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 12:45 pm
@Silverchild79,
Yorkie,

******** *******, okay? Just ****** ******, and then **** **** *******, some more. I can't make it any clearer than that. You need to ******************************************************************************, and now.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 12:49 pm
@Silverchild79,
*****, *** ****** **, ******** *** ***** *** ***** ******** ** ****. ********* ***, ** *** ****'* ******* ** ** *** *** **** * ** *** **** ***?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 12:58 pm
@92b16vx,
[SIZE="7"]Yap![/SIZE][/:bunny: B]
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 02:56 pm
@Silverchild79,
You guys have me laughing my ass off. Thanks.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 05:17 pm
@Silverchild79,
It's the dogfight of the decade: the yapping Chihuahua versus the yapping Yorkshire. We 'yappers' be all up da house in dis mofo.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 05:51 pm
@92b16vx,
:worthless_wo_pics:
0 Replies

GOP Girl

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 06:45 pm
@Silverchild79,
Fred is enough like Uncle Ronnie and has the charisma of Clinton; he has a VERY STRONG chance of getting the nomination. At least just as much so as Rudy or McCain. McCain will lose his marbles before the convention, pull a Howard Dean and be his own worst enemy. Fred's biggest worries are Rudy and Mitt. Neo conservatives will not consider Rudy; yet they won't want Mitt either because of his religion. A morman will never be president of the U.S. - just not gona happen. Although the gloom and doom naysayers said the same thing about Kennedy and how the pope would be running the country from Rome........

I jumped ship from Rudy's camp - sorry silverchild! Sad
I'm now a Fredhead. Smile
Drnaline

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 08:57 pm
@GOP Girl,
GOP Girl;18493 wrote:
Fred is enough like Uncle Ronnie and has the charisma of Clinton; he has a VERY STRONG chance of getting the nomination. At least just as much so as Rudy or McCain. McCain will lose his marbles before the convention, pull a Howard Dean and be his own worst enemy. Fred's biggest worries are Rudy and Mitt. Neo conservatives will not consider Rudy; yet they won't want Mitt either because of his religion. A morman will never be president of the U.S. - just not gona happen. Although the gloom and doom naysayers said the same thing about Kennedy and how the pope would be running the country from Rome........

I jumped ship from Rudy's camp - sorry silverchild! Sad
I'm now a Fredhead. Smile
Fredheads forever, LOL.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 02:16 pm
@Silverchild79,
Count me among the throngs of Fredheads.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 02:21 pm
@Silverchild79,
Let's have a Fredhead thread.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 03:50 pm
@Silverchild79,
Politically, Fred is dead. Fred is dead, on his head, in his bed, like his brother Zed.......'nuff said, ya'll.
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 03:59 pm
@Silverchild79,
Who's Zed?
"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."

Pulp Fiction
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 04:22 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;18642 wrote:
Politically, Fred is dead. Fred is dead, on his head, in his bed, like his brother Zed.......'nuff said, ya'll.

Well said.
0 Replies

GOP Girl

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 05:23 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;18644 wrote:
Who's Zed?
"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."

Pulp Fiction

"Oh Excuse Me! Am I interrupting your concentration???"
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 05:27 pm
@Silverchild79,
Just a quote from one of my favorite films. that's all.
0 Replies