• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,428 • Replies: 62
No top replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 05:12 pm
@Silverchild79,
I want Pee-Wee Herman for the mayor of Miami.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 05:20 pm
@Silverchild79,
Good old Fred doesn't stand a chance.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 05:25 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;17466 wrote:
Good old Fred doesn't stand a chance.

And who exactly do you think would be a good president, and why? And realisticly, which Republican hopeful do think will be able to pull more demacrat votes away from Hitlery? Fred would get a lot of support from places you wouldn't think, however I don't think he'd win the nomination, but he would definitely do better than some in the present top ten.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 05:33 pm
@Silverchild79,
No Republican can win, period. Get ready for The Hildabeast and Obama Bin Laden to take charge and fug it all up, hard and deep.
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 05:35 pm
@Silverchild79,
He definitely stands a chance, he's 4th in some polls and not even running. Plus people want to see a new Reagan, seems like the closest thing we have.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 05:41 pm
@Silverchild79,
Personally, I like Fred. Not certain if his TV and movie stuff will help or hurt...
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 05:41 pm
@Silverchild79,
He'll get bashed and made fun of for it, no doubt.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 06:03 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;17472 wrote:
No Republican can win, period. Get ready for The Hildabeast and Obama Bin Laden to take charge and fug it all up, hard and deep.

Sure they can, but in order to win they would have to have a stance on most issues that would retain, and even bring back some disenfranchised republicans, AND sway a decent portion of democrats to vote for someone other than the puppet that makes their cut. It wouldn't hurt if that candidate could also bring out the libertarians, and the congressional party too, I can think of one candidate that could do that. From what I am seeing, a lot of people, think Giuliani is a joke, and a turncoat, trying to get by on his "I survived 9/11" schtick, hell I survived it too, big deal.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 06:08 pm
@Silverchild79,
It comes down to two things: 1) women will vote for The Hildabeast just because she's a woman; 2) minorities will also vote for her, because she's a woman, a Clinton, and the running mate of a Black guy, Obama Bin Laden. That's it. Nothing else matters.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 06:11 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;17512 wrote:
It comes down to two things: 1) women will vote for The Hildabeast just because she's a woman; 2) minorities will also vote for her, because she's a woman, a Clinton, and the running mate of a Black guy, Obama Bin Laden. That's it. Nothing else matters.

I actually asked every woman I talked to today (6) if they were going to vote for Hitlery if she is the dem candidate, not a single one said yes, as a matter of fact, most were offend I entertained the idea.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 06:17 pm
@Silverchild79,
I would like to see Jessi Ventura as president, independent thinker (and former governor) who's not tied to corporate America, was a former Navy Seal, and hates politicians? We should be so lucky.

besides watching him refer to himself as a "Sexual Tyrannosaurus" in the Oval Office would be classic
92b16vx

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 06:21 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;17523 wrote:
I would like to see Jessi Ventura as president, independent thinker (and former governor) who's not tied to corporate America, was a former Navy Seal, and hates politicians? We should be so lucky.

besides watching him refer to himself as a "Sexual Tyrannosaurus" in the Oval Office would be classic

Now there's a candidate I think we should push into the running.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 06:22 pm
@Silverchild79,
wait... were you serious?
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 06:24 pm
@Silverchild79,
Quote:

She's a woman?!?!

Seriously, she's been ridiculed and demonized so much, there's no way she can win.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 06:35 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;17527 wrote:

Sure. I don't know where he is on all the issues, and his tax ideas are a little....vague, but we see eye to eye on gun control, at least according to what I have read. Some of his social views might be a much, but eh, I can be flexible. I have no doubt he is stead fast, and will remain true to whatever platform he runs on.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 06:35 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;17527 wrote:

Heck, why not. Look at all the good things he did for Minnesota. How would the Islamists react?
0 Replies

Irishcop cv

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 09:23 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;17472 wrote:

I don't think the American proletariat has completely lost their marbles. The Dem gains in the last election was a wake up call for the GOP.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 07:23 am
@Silverchild79,
"I actually asked every woman I talked to today (6) if they were going to vote for Hitlery if she is the dem candidate, not a single one said yes, as a matter of fact, most were offend I entertained the idea."

No.....they won't admit it. Doing so makes them look politically foolish. BUT....just wait until they're alone, standing at the ballot box. Their leading thought will be, "Now it's our turn. It's our turn, dammit."
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 07:26 am
@Silverchild79,
"I don't think the American proletariat has completely lost their marbles. The Dem gains in the last election was a wake up call for the GOP."

I predict, here and now, that The Hildabeast and Obama Bin Laden will be America's next President and Vice President, respectively, period. Please send me a dollar when it happens, simply to reward me for being so right, so early, and so confidently. Thank you.
0 Replies