Fred Thompson for president?

92b16vx

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 08:44 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;17588 wrote:
"I actually asked every woman I talked to today (6) if they were going to vote for Hitlery if she is the dem candidate, not a single one said yes, as a matter of fact, most were offend I entertained the idea."

No.....they won't admit it. Doing so makes them look politically foolish. BUT....just wait until they're alone, standing at the ballot box. Their leading thought will be, "Now it's our turn. It's our turn, dammit."

It's good to see your bigotry is so rounded.
Volunteer

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 09:25 am
@Irishcop cv,
Irishcop;17554 wrote:
I don't think the American proletariat has completely lost their marbles. The Dem gains in the last election was a wake up call for the GOP.

Does the USA have a proletariat? I thought we outsourced it to China.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 10:05 am
@Silverchild79,
It's not like you to give in so easily, Pino. After reading so many of your posts I thought you were a fighter to the death.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 02:06 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17599 wrote:
It's good to see your bigotry is so rounded.

Biggotry? It's a prediction, and one that's going to come true.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 02:08 pm
@Silverchild79,
"Seriously, she's been ridiculed and demonized so much, there's no way she can win."

You couldn't be more wrong. Just wait and see.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 02:10 pm
@Silverchild79,
Fred is a good guy and an excellent communicator but the timing is wrong for another hard core conservative
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 02:10 pm
@Silverchild79,
"It's not like you to give in so easily, Pino. After reading so many of your posts I thought you were a fighter to the death."

You think I'm going to die fighting The Hildabeast? Oh hell no.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 11:17 am
@Silverchild79,
Point taken... I think it was Gen. McArthur that said something like - the object is not to die for your country, it's to get the other damn fool to die for his country.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 11:25 am
@Silverchild79,
The next election will be a war and whoever wins the Repub. ....nomination they need to be able to talk, persuasively to avoid a complete slaughter...Thompson is at least able to express himslef without resorting to slogans or finger pointing and junior high insults...It won't help the GOP win but it might preserve some of their pride for future elections
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 11:38 am
@Silverchild79,
I learned that Fred has a controllable form of leukemia. Too bad, for him and us.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 11:26 pm
@Silverchild79,
Go Fred!
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 12:03 am
@Silverchild79,
well everyone else thinks I'm crazy. I say if the politicians aren't out for our bester interests we need a president that politicians hate. And he's former military, I personally think if your ever gonna be the commander in chief you should at least have some basic military experience
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 07:26 am
@Silverchild79,
Obama Bin Laden LOL Not even muslim, not from afghanistan, Outspoken and for american ideals. Yeah I can see the comparrison.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 07:33 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;17472 wrote:
No Republican can win, period. Get ready for The Hildabeast and Obama Bin Laden to take charge and fug it all up, hard and deep.
Gotta dollar that says your wrong?
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 07:36 am
@Silverchild79,
The best The Dems Have to offer is Hillary Clinton.

I am pretty sure that The repubs have a fighting chance.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 02:40 pm
@Silverchild79,
If you analyze it, the GOP will die a horrible death, but look at the polls so far... Rudy is kicking ass.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 02:45 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;18277 wrote:
If you analyze it, the GOP will die a horrible death, but look at the polls so far... Rudy is kicking ass.

Especially with a democrat in disguise "kicking ass" for them.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 02:51 pm
@Silverchild79,
So he's a RINO when it comes to social issues, if he'll do what he says about terrorism (and he'd better) I don't care.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 05:03 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;18282 wrote:
So he's a RINO when it comes to social issues, if he'll do what he says about terrorism (and he'd better) I don't care.

What exactly is it he is saying he is going to do to combat terrorism? Oh keep us in Iraq longer with no plan what so ever to get out? Cool. Yea, he did wonders protecting New York. All kidding (as if I were) aside, I could understand the war in Iraq if it had been a catalyst for 9/11, a financial supporter, or training ground, or if it had even sent ONE person to carry out the attacks, but...it didn't. Yet somehow us overthrowing Saddam, and establishing a government there is going to help? Riiight. And what about the countries surrounding it that still actually sponsor terrorist?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 05:55 pm
@Silverchild79,
The GOP can't win. My party can't win. Listen to me and listen hard. Tain't gonna happen. Wish I were wrong, but ah tain't.