The crazy is back in Iraq

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 01:22 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;17632 wrote:
Scooby, I notice that you refer to America as other than a place you live. You say "...as long as YOU stay..." and "it's their country not YOURS". In what country do you reside?

Since you were born a Scot, are you still living in Scotland or visiting here on a visa or residing with a green card? Being of Scottish descent myself, you can call me Ian.

i live just outside glasgow ian :thumbup:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 07:51 pm
@Silverchild79,
"Kill the people who actually like us (Kurds)? I say we pull back to Kurdistan, let the Sunnis and Shia kill eachother, and then invite Iraqi and Turkish Kurds to repopulate the entire country. It's not that simple, of course."

You're right. I'm just anti-Muslim. The Kurds helped the Turks slaughter Armenians in the early part of the 20th Century.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 07:53 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17598 wrote:
Pinochet. Your catholic. You poor thing. Lets say I am wrong and there is a god, the same god in fact that YOUR religion describes.

How does it feel not being GOOD ENOUGH to talk to god yourself in asking forgiveness. (i'm just taking a piss, nothing more )

4500 dead? and? I am sorry I dont want any of my brothers and sisters to die, but its a job and that is a hazard of the job. Does anyone join the military thinking they get to be stationed in florida for 4 years, drink and party and then go home?

Americans have lost their stomach for any lengthy armed conflict. Can you imagine a WW3 Germany re rises to power. I assure you will speak german by the end of it. Not because we dont have the military mite. But because those of us NOT putting on the uniform dont have the stomach for it.

Can anyone help me understand this?
0 Replies