Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 12:17 pm
@Silverchild79,
we have "left over" nukes from the cold war, your point is invalid
92b16vx

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 12:40 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;17202 wrote:
we have "left over" nukes from the cold war, your point is invalid

Good try, but considering we had/have nukes, while Saddam was merely trying to developing them, and haven't had the UN and another countries barking at our heels, bombing us and preventing us from developing them, a moot point at it's very best.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 02:09 pm
@Silverchild79,
Spy Agencies Say Iraq War Worsens Terrorism Threat - New York Times
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 06:14 pm
@Silverchild79,
"But let me guess? It's ok, because they are muslim scum, and deserve to die? amirite?!?"

You've fallen for the New Left's anti-Establishment hogwash. When Communism was the ultimate antithesis to our way of life, Lefties touted its so-called virtues. Now that Communism, in a defensible, ideological form, is dead, Islam is the new cause of malcontents and radical eggheads in the media and on U.S. college campuses. It's the same, old, banal, social non-conformity, and it's equally specious. Yes, you're wrong. Your analysis is over-blown with raw emotion and ignores both truth and reality. Don't forget you live in a country with many and very complicated interests, the satisfaction of which preserve your relatively aristocratic lifestyle. Moreover, you give Islam way too much credit. It's the religion of barbarians. Its global ascendancy marks the triumph of backwardness and cruelty.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 07:48 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17196 wrote:
Kind of like the fact that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction?
5000 Kurds can't be wrong.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 07:50 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17201 wrote:
Oh, you mean the left overs from the 80's and 90's we already knew were there, oh...ok.
You do remember that we had inspectors over there in the 90's, with drew them, bombed the crap out of him, then he let them back in, and we declared tht we had successfully stopped his attempts to manufacturer WMD. And later the 9/11 commission reported, and I quote..."no evidence indicating that Iraq cooperated with al Qaeda in developing or carrying out any attacks against the United States," and no evidence of any "collaborative operational relationship."

Lap number three is in the books.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 08:28 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;17239 wrote:
Lap number three is in the books.

More peanut gallery babble from you? How about something relevent, we already know you got nothing.

Actually post some more of your links, those are funny.
I Understand

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 08:52 pm
@Silverchild79,
Al Queda literally means the database. The neo-cons use this to describe any radical Islamic group be it Fatah, Muhjadeen etc.
0 Replies

I Understand

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 08:53 pm
@Silverchild79,
Oh and of course Saddam had WMD's........we gave them to him.
Silverchild79

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:11 am
@I Understand,
I Understand;17247 wrote:
Oh and of course Saddam had WMD's........we gave them to him.

what is this supposed to mean?

it's a rhetorical remark that makes no point whatsoever. They were our allies (well as it concerns Iran anyways) right up until they invaded Kuwait, then the conversation changed. We played "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game then and we do it now with countries like Saudi and Pakistan. It's unavoidable on a global strategical level.

Your comment is a "Weapon of Mass Distraction"
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:13 am
@Silverchild79,
and sorry Al Qaeda means

"the base" as in military base

it's obvious just how well you understand
Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:19 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;17228 wrote:
"But let me guess? It's ok, because they are muslim scum, and deserve to die? amirite?!?"

You've fallen for the New Left's anti-Establishment hogwash. When Communism was the ultimate antithesis to our way of life, Lefties touted its so-called virtues. Now that Communism, in a defensible, ideological form, is dead, Islam is the new cause of malcontents and radical eggheads in the media and on U.S. college campuses. It's the same, old, banal, social non-conformity, and it's equally specious. Yes, you're wrong. Your analysis is over-blown with raw emotion and ignores both truth and reality. Don't forget you live in a country with many and very complicated interests, the satisfaction of which preserve your relatively aristocratic lifestyle. Moreover, you give Islam way too much credit. It's the religion of barbarians. Its global ascendancy marks the triumph of backwardness and cruelty.
Couldn't agree with you more.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:24 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17204 wrote:
Good try, but considering we had/have nukes, while Saddam was merely trying to developing them.

nice grammar, and "merely" is hardly a word I'd use for a genocidal dictator trying to obtain an atom bomb
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:27 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17244 wrote:
More peanut gallery babble from you? How about something relevent, we already know you got nothing.

Actually post some more of your links, those are funny.
How bout you do the same, all we get is Baaaa Baaaa baaaaaa? If you ever want to know what the opposition is up to just look at what they accuse you off! Your example is quite nice
Quote:
Actually post some more of your links, those are funny
Yeah this coming from the guys that can prove his **** right? The only direction you know is left and you just passed the starting line again, lap three in the books! What do you think, you got what it takes for a five hundred miler? Or will the 16 valve give out before then?
Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:30 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;17261 wrote:
and sorry Al Qaeda means

"the base" as in military base

it's obvious just how well you understand
He seems to have a problem with understanding.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:33 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;17266 wrote:
How bout you do the same, all we get is Baaaa Baaaa baaaaaa? If you ever want to know what the opposition is up to just look at what they accuse you off! Your example is quite niceYeah this coming from the guys that can prove his **** right? The only direction you know is left and you just passed the starting line again, lap three in the books! What do you think, you got what it takes for a five hundred miler? Or will the 16 valve give out before then?

Lol, the only lap here is you...lapdog.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:54 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17268 wrote:
Lol, the only lap here is you...lapdog.
For lack of an educated reply one must attack the person it seems.
Lap number four in the books.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 10:04 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;17274 wrote:
For lack of an educated reply one must attack the person it seems.
Lap number four in the books.

You haven't posted an educated response yet, talking about laps, when everything you says gets hammered with truth. You blindly follow Bush and his neocon cronies, and in typical neocon fashion, try to call anyone that doesn't agree with you a "sympathizer" or a "liberal" when in fact they are not.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 06:04 pm
@Silverchild79,
Mash bag. Mash it hard.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 09:03 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17282 wrote:
You haven't posted an educated response yet, talking about laps, when everything you says gets hammered with truth. You blindly follow Bush and his neocon cronies, and in typical neocon fashion, try to call anyone that doesn't agree with you a "sympathizer" or a "liberal" when in fact they are not.
Quote:
gets hammered with truth.
Wait, let me guess. I got hammered with which responce? Was it the Baaaaa baaaa, or one of the others, please refresh my memory?
On the topic of Neocons. Which is worse, the one who agrees with him or the one that carrys out his orders?
Quote:
and in typical neocon fashion, try to call anyone that doesn't agree with you a "sympathizer" or a "liberal" when in fact they are not
Are you trying to say i am not entitled to my opinion? Didn't think so! Don't like the topic you can always excuse yourself. If not i ain't going know where, i will be here exercise my right to free speech, seems you can't/won't defend your right to do the same but would rather subvert me from doing mine?
0 Replies