Pope snubs off Rice

mlurp

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 08:28 pm
@Drnaline,
Time to tune this crap out. Up to the unsubscribe buttom. Enjoy.
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 08:29 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;38214 wrote:
good point and we know darn well we are insulting them when we send her to meet with them.

Hmm, wonder why "they" were okay with Madeleine Albright...or why "they" have already had women heads of government (Pakistan, Turkey, Bangladesh, Indonesia) while we emancipated folk are still struggling with the concept here.....
mlurp

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 09:12 pm
@Adam Bing,
This is what she and I are saying even thought they won't.
http://www.conflictingviews.com/t2277/

Now Adam Bing do you have anything current or are you going to dig up all the older threads? Which is alright by me and the board. But I wanted to know if you plan to keep current also?
Adam Bing

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 09:26 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;41590 wrote:
This is what she and I are saying even thought they won't.
http://www.conflictingviews.com/t2277/

Now Adam Bing do you have anything current or are you going to dig up all the older threads? Which is alright by me and the board. But I wanted to know if you plan to keep current also?

Mlurp, please bear with me while I get the hang of things. Believe it or not, this is the very first time I am participating in a blog. I choose Conflicting Views because nothing better sums up why this Nation is great. I tend to respond to comments that I find interesting. Correct me please when you see me in error.
mlurp

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 09:34 pm
@Adam Bing,
Your not in error as I alread said. but we are not a blog. that might be an error but your forgiven. loool Go on post where and what you like but keep in mind the news changes every day and we tend to keep pace. So all it is required is you spend some more time here posting from the older threads and the current threads. Heck some of the older ones need to be rehashed as things change. Have fun and go for it.
Sorry if I mis lead you.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 07:11 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;41595 wrote:
Your not in error as I alread said. but we are not a blog. that might be an error but your forgiven. loool Go on post where and what you like but keep in mind the news changes every day and we tend to keep pace. So all it is required is you spend some more time here posting from the older threads and the current threads. Heck some of the older ones need to be rehashed as things change. Have fun and go for it.
Sorry if I mis lead you.
It's the same **** ,just a diffent day,( yea i know i miss spell that one)
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 08:58 pm
@briansol,

I don't blame him. Rice is a waste of time at this point. No offense, but she's totally irrelevant.:dunno:
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 09:28 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41633 wrote:
It's the same **** ,just a diffent day,( yea i know i miss spell that one)

Yea tomorrow will be a different day too. So? What I have noticed is the opinions here don't change a bit. But look at mine I see something and in time if it need to be looked at differently I do! And sometimes I am slow. But I don't post just to shout the same B.S. I try to see the whole picture and ask questions. And looooooool never get an answer but plenty of lectures. Isn't life great.
0 Replies