Iowa Caucas Results

klyph

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:01 pm
@g-man,
g-man;50167 wrote:
Name a soldier in America's 100% volunteer military who strapped a bomb to himself to commit suicide taking as many Muslims with him as possible. surely his name would be exhaulted among the war mongers. Ridiculous quips make for poor debate.

Never said anything about committing suicide with the bombs strapped to his 18 year old self. Just of killing people that didn't necessarily deserve to die. Filling other's mouths with your words makes for poor debate and is becoming your trademark.
DurtySanches

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:09 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;50132 wrote:
How many times does Separation Of Church And State have to be proven before you folks realize that Just because you dont want it, or agree with it does NOT make it go away.
As many times as it take's untill some one can show me where in the Constitution it says anything about church and state? Not a letter to a baptist, not an opinion.
Brian said "and hence the whole seperation of church and state thing......"
Why would he call it church and state thing? Maybe because not one person can refer to and actual statement in our Constitution mentioning anything related to church and state? You refer to another part of our Constitution in support of your church and state reference not an actual reference, to me there is a difference.
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:16 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50166 wrote:
Well, let's see...radical islamist from Saudi flew planes into buildings, killing just under 3000 people, we invaded a country that had nothing to do with it, to spread our version of how they should live, under the guise of (insert favorite reason for invading a soveriegn country here), killing thousands of times the amount of innocent civilians.
When did the iraq war start for you. (Patterned responce) "way before 9/11?"
You know where this is going but for good times sake, WE Go.
DurtySanches

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:21 pm
@g-man,
g-man;50167 wrote:
Name a soldier in America's 100% volunteer military who strapped a bomb to himself to commit suicide taking as many Muslims with him as possible. surely his name would be exhaulted among the war mongers. Ridiculous quips make for poor debate.
I anticipate no answer forth coming?
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:23 pm
@g-man,
g-man;50168 wrote:
What a piss poor effort of supporting an accusation that is perfectly unprovable.
Sovereign nation invaded for ignoring, scoffing at sanctions placed upon it by an entity called the U.N.. The U.S. and it's allies took those sanctions more serious than the U.N. and Hussein did. But, don't get distracted by the fact that you've been made a fool of. Stick to the subject. Provide examples of Americans conducting themselves as radical Muslims.
Ask 92 how he made his living around that time?
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:24 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50171 wrote:
Sorry, I don't give a **** about the UN, and do not think America be a part of it, much less use it as an excuse for waging war against a country that did not attack us. You are typical of what Klyph is talking about.

He gave a **** when his paycheck depended on it!!!
DurtySanches

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:27 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50180 wrote:
YOU do not think it does, and niether do I, but that doesn't mean that our enemies do not, just like you do not like the way they deal with their own society, it's called a double standard. And continuing on a path of further destabilization, of an already highly violtal region not good policy, even if it is to protect our interest.

Double standard is something your good at.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:27 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;50326 wrote:
He gave a *** when his paycheck depended on it!!!

It IS Dr. ANAL I was wondering if the guy that got a boner from his post count was coming back. So you actually DONE anythin? Or just sat behind your computer like the rest of the chickenhawks?
92b16vx

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:29 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;50327 wrote:
Double standard is something your good at.

HAHAHAHA now that I know who you are, you are an even bigger joke than before.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:30 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;50323 wrote:
When did the iraq war start for you. (Patterned responce) "way before 9/11?"
You know where this is going but for good times sake, WE Go.

Still haven't learned to spell response huh?

Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online
DurtySanches

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:30 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50225 wrote:
I'm almost sure that's not how it went. I'm pretty sure I brought up Plessy vs. Ferguson, and would you agree with that and would you not question that? Also, while the justices have mention Aep. of Church and State and used it as though it were an integral part of the constitution, they have not explicitly declared that there was legitimate basis for the policy itself in a decision that is exclusively about Sep of Church and State, meaning that there is no reason besides precedent that it should be used legally.

Alls quiet on the western front, LOL.
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:31 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50331 wrote:
Still haven't learned to spell response huh?

Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online
Still haven't learned which side your bread is buttered on?
DurtySanches

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:38 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50328 wrote:
It IS Dr. ANAL I was wondering if the guy that got a boner from his post count was coming back. So you actually DONE anythin? Or just sat behind your computer like the rest of the chickenhawks?
Quote:
It IS Dr. ANAL I was wondering if the guy that got a boner from his post count was coming back.

No, it's mister 32v to you. Got boost?
Quote:
So you actually DONE anythin?
Like what? Serve in a war you don't believe in but don't mind making a paycheck off of?
Quote:
Or just sat behind your computer like the rest of the chickenhawks
Heah, this chickenhawk pays for anything you might need medically in the future. You always bit the hand the heals you?
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:38 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;50333 wrote:
Still haven't learned which side your bread is buttered on?

Says the official chickenhawk joke.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:42 pm
@Reagaknight,
Honestly, I am glad you revealed yourself, now I have a little more faith that there's just not more ignorant people running around, and it is isolated.

and...

This message is hidden because DurtySanches is on your ignorant list.
DurtySanches

@Reagaknight,
I laugh every time they take out taxes.
0 Replies

92b16vx

@Reagaknight,
Sorry, you'll haev to speak up, I can't hear you...

DurtySanches

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:43 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50336 wrote:
Honestly, I am glad you revealed yourself, now I have a little more faith that there's just not more ignorant people running around, and it is isolated.

and...

This message is hidden because DurtySanches is on your ignore list.

Oh no!!!!!. An ignore list!!!!
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:43 pm
@Reagaknight,
The next story will be is you just couldn't stay away.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:55 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50338 wrote:
Sorry, you'll haev to speak up, I can't hear you...

LOLOLOLOLOL

:headbang: :headbang: :FU1: :bunny: Laughing Laughing Laughing :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :elefant: :elefant:

:wave2:

Hi Dr. Anal. Learn to spell and I might take you off ignorant, till then your spew is just too trollish to read when you can't even take the time to communicate like an adult.