My GW Conspiracy Theory

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 1 May, 2007 07:08 pm
@z0z0,
I understand and empathize, but I still believe many saw Katrina relief as a quick-fix to their life-long impoverishment, and tried to cash in on it. When it didn't work, they played the race card. I'm not buying it.
chuckc cv

Reply Tue 1 May, 2007 11:24 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;14550 wrote:
I understand and empathize, but I still believe many saw Katrina relief as a quick-fix to their life-long impoverishment, and tried to cash in on it. When it didn't work, they played the race card. I'm not buying it.

Perhaps some did and I agree.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 09:11 pm
@chuckc cv,
chuckc;14367 wrote:
I agree. And could cite many examples of that corruption. My hope is that the citizens of my home state make the right choices. We'll see.
Quote:
My hope is that the citizens of my home state make the right choices.

Didn't they re-elect (the Freezer) Jefferson and Nagin, not off to a good start IMO.
chuckc cv

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 09:23 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;14700 wrote:
Didn't they re-elect (the Freezer) Jefferson and Nagin, not off to a good start IMO.

yeah, you are right. I completely agree. One of the reasons I moved.

A man running for governor next year, is supported by my family and what they have told me, they trust him to lead our state. For that sake, i hope they reelect him.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 08:48 pm
@z0z0,
I've always been a man without a home, really. I've moved around a lot, since my youth. I guess Texas, where I've lived now for nine years, is the closest thing to home I have. If I had a home, I'm not sure if I'd stay or go, at some point.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 07:46 pm
@z0z0,
Hah now thats funny
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 6 May, 2007 08:32 am
@rhopper3,
rhopper3;15175 wrote:
Hah now thats funny

I see you're easily entertained. Must be nice.:headbang:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 6 May, 2007 08:06 pm
@Pinochet73,
The ocean was polluted. When I looked into the water, I saw him -- Al Gore, swimming beneath me, the size of a whale, on his back, gazing upward, chuckling in a mad sort of way, his face, as usual, completely made of plastic. :cavt-126-asard:
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 08:38 am
@z0z0,
Here is a good book

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nYmW1w22L._AA240_.jpg

The New Green is the Old Red.

The Green movement is like a Watermelon - green on the outside and red on the inside.

The Green movement is about anti-capitalism. The desire is to create a world police force which will control energy usage. Anyone that controls energy usage controls the economies of the world.

Read this book - it is very interesting!
Very eye-opening.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 08:42 am
@z0z0,
The lefty's find this book blasphemous.
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 09:51 am
@Pinochet73,
But the book is so fantastic.
I wish I had the money so I could send it out to all my nutty friends.

Listen to the first two parts from the audio-book - then go buy your own

http://www.momoto.info/z/PIG to Global Warming - 01.mp3

http://www.momoto.info/z/PIG to Global Warming - 02.mp3
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 07:34 pm
@z0z0,
We stood before a mound of rotting, dead cattle, watching the greenhouse-gases escape into the atmosphere. We heard moaning and whimpering inside the heap. We held our noses, and kicked a calf-corpse over to investigate the noise. AND THERE THE BASTARD LAID, FLAT ON HIS BACK, LAUGHING MADLY AT US, WILD-EYED, MAGGOT-EATEN, INTESTINE-FACED, AND STILL....TOTALLY PLASTIC. YEAH....IT WAS FRIG'N AL GORE.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 04:58 am
@z0z0,
There we were, pouring gallons of toxic waste into the gutter, drunk, stumbling about, laughing our butts off. Suddenly, we heard a gurgling sound under a nearby manhole cover. When we lifted it, guess who we saw? You got it -- AL 'FUZZ NUTS' GORE, bathing in the chemical sludge, rinsing out his mouth with it, cackling like a frig'n maniac, shouting, "STOP GLOBAL WARMING NOW, AND VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!! HHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"
0 Replies