Drnaline

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 09:06 am
@oleo,
oleo;7700 wrote:
Prove to me the Jesus story.

Here you go, out of W's mouth

YouTube - Matt Lauer Corners Bush on Torture

I was being sarcastic, not hypocritical, using the conservative opinion of
"liberals." Sorry you didn't realize that.
He didn't admit anything, he kept saying he would not comment on it. Waterboarding makes you feel like your drowning, i say why make them feel it. I'd really do it. And what i ment is some thing writen that waterboarding is illegal be the GC. And some thing other then a sheik who would probably say anything to get attention to his cause.
Quote:
I was being sarcastic, not hypocritical, using the conservative opinion of
"liberals." Sorry you didn't realize that

When some one is using sarcasm they usually state so.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 02:39 pm
@Johno cv,
Quote:
Not even for the honor of your wife? What about your kids. I'm one to almost always try and talk about it before aggression starts but such situations are not always possible. We are barely hairless apes, and being so are prone to fight for what ever reason we feel just

The choice of non-agression is one which I do not take lightly. The honor of my wife and kids? True honor is of the spirit so no phisical humiliation could afect either. That is only my hipothetical opinion, seeing as I am not married and am yet to have any children.

Quote:

Are you a criminal?

Cast the first stone he who is without sin.
Are you? And before you say that sin and crime are diferent, let me say that the only difference is the enforcer.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 10:16 pm
@Johno cv,
I am not without sin. I am Christian. I also think i picked up a stone that had already been thrown.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 02:25 pm
@Johno cv,
Johno;7222 wrote:
One thing you have to ask yourself is how on Earth has a political family like the Bush family that has constantly traded with the enemy or just generally been involved in some form of crime still being elected into government?

We have Prescott Bush and his dealings with Nazi Germany, George Bush Snr and his dealings in the Iran-Contra case and George Bush Jnr and his dealings with the Bin ladens, Neil Bush and his 1980s loan scandals, Marvin Bush and his WTC unsecurity mishaps, Jeb Bush and his election rigging... I mean... come on... is anyone sane in America?

the liberals are to blame lol
0 Replies

I Understand

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 02:36 pm
@Johno cv,
I love when people say 'conspiracy theory'. Of course there is some out there stuff but when something is backed up but numerous sources I am going to make my own decision. George H.W. Bush was the former head of CIA, the biggest drug cartel in the world.
0 Replies