The Bush Family

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 02:39 am
One thing you have to ask yourself is how on Earth has a political family like the Bush family that has constantly traded with the enemy or just generally been involved in some form of crime still being elected into government?

We have Prescott Bush and his dealings with Nazi Germany, George Bush Snr and his dealings in the Iran-Contra case and George Bush Jnr and his dealings with the Bin ladens, Neil Bush and his 1980s loan scandals, Marvin Bush and his WTC unsecurity mishaps, Jeb Bush and his election rigging... I mean... come on... is anyone sane in America?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,544 • Replies: 44
No top replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 02:51 am
@Johno cv,
Bin ladens: Explain his dealings with the Bin Ladens. All I know is they were flown out of the country after 9/11. How is that a bad thing? The family that was flown out of the US was not in contact with Bin Laden and denounced him and his actions/beliefs.

As far as the Election Rigging that has been beaten into the ground so much its getting old. No one can prove that he rigged the elections. There was independent study after independent study released and they all concluded that the idiots in Florida just simply couldn't vote correctly.

As far as the WTC goes... the security mishaps date back to 1993.

As far as the rest I don't know much about Iran-Contra, Neil Bush, and Prescott Bush.
0 Replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 06:51 am
@Johno cv,
Johno;7222 wrote:
One thing you have to ask yourself is how on Earth has a political family like the Bush family that has constantly traded with the enemy or just generally been involved in some form of crime still being elected into government?

We have Prescott Bush and his dealings with Nazi Germany, George Bush Snr and his dealings in the Iran-Contra case and George Bush Jnr and his dealings with the Bin ladens, Neil Bush and his 1980s loan scandals, Marvin Bush and his WTC unsecurity mishaps, Jeb Bush and his election rigging... I mean... come on... is anyone sane in America?

I'd chalk it up to a bad gene pool.:cool:

I don't know many of the Bushs.

George Bush Sr. lost re-election because of the famous " Read my lips,no new taxes".As far as Iran-Contra goes it was a case of the right hand no knowing what the left hand was doing.

George Bush jr. got elected as the lesser of the two evils both times.

Jeb Bush is the Governor of a state that is known for screwing up elections .They still havn't fixed that problem.

As far as the rest of the family goes, nothing would surprise me at this point.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 07:39 am
@Johno cv,
Johno;7222 wrote:

One name, Kennedy. That and its a free country. Do as you wish but be prepared to pay the consiquence.

Quote:
or just generally been involved in some form of crime

On another note. Don't you participate in a crime every time you lite a joint?
Johno cv

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 11:32 am
@Drnaline,
Brent;7223 wrote:
Bin ladens: Explain his dealings with the Bin Ladens. All I know is they were flown out of the country after 9/11. How is that a bad thing? The family that was flown out of the US was not in contact with Bin Laden and denounced him and his actions/beliefs.
Basically the Bin Ladens funded Georgie's oil company venture, Osama has worked with the CIA and is Osama is also the mastermind of 9/11 yet they didnt think "wait a second, maybe we should question his family" oh no, they couldnt fly them out fast enough. You don't find that strange?

Besides all that you'd have to be completely brainwashed to actually believe the official explanations of 9/11 and pretty much every other 'terrorist' attack in recent history... it's just ridiculous.

Drnaline;7234 wrote:

Thats the worse argument ever.
GoodBoy

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 03:05 pm
@Johno cv,
Never heard of business partners turning on each other?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 08:54 pm
@Johno cv,
Johno;7272 wrote:
Basically the Bin Ladens funded Georgie's oil company venture, Osama has worked with the CIA and is Osama is also the mastermind of 9/11 yet they didnt think "wait a second, maybe we should question his family" oh no, they couldnt fly them out fast enough. You don't find that strange?

Besides all that you'd have to be completely brainwashed to actually believe the official explanations of 9/11 and pretty much every other 'terrorist' attack in recent history... it's just ridiculous.

Thats the worse argument ever.
Quote:
Thats the worse argument ever

A little hipocritical don't you think? Don't do as i do, do as i say. It's ok for you to commit a crime but yet you hold some one else to a different standard. Which IMO you hold a double standard. If you did not so such a thing then your word would be a little more credible.
Can i take it you ar not going to answer my question?
Quote:
or just generally been involved in some form of crime

So can i say that you are generally involved in some form of crime?
0 Replies

Sherman cv

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 09:13 pm
@Johno cv,
Johno;7222 wrote:

Are you sure of what are you saying? I never heard the Bin Laden name until after the 9/11...However no politicians are saints...Politics is a dirty bussiness!
But I like Bush because is a strong man. he really believes what is duing and i am agree to fight those people because i thing they are our enemies.. So it does matter who run the country as long as the american people and the interest of US are put as number one priority.....

God Bless America and Hell to all its enemies!!!!:headbang:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 09:22 pm
@Johno cv,
You should move over here Sherm, so we could fight the good fight together. LOL.
Sherman cv

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 09:27 pm
@Drnaline,
I will always have your back, bro...You are safe with me!!!:p

I ll probably will...UK is becoming everyday more muslimanized....:no:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 09:37 pm
@Johno cv,
Nuevo Mexico is a nice quite place. Just after 9/11 when they found some maps from the terrorists, they didn't even have New Mexico on the map, LOL. It's nice to hear your sentiments expecially when you are used to having a full dose of the other.
Sherman cv

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 09:43 pm
@Drnaline,
Dr neline do not let anyone put down your country in any aspect..It s beautiful and just.. Because of the american people spirit love and support US gain its own strenght...That is the weakness of all USA's enemies:D !!!

God Bless America and Hell to all its enemies!!!:headbang:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 10:06 pm
@Johno cv,
I don't, as most will attest to on this forum. We fight because we want to live, not die for our cause. That is what makes us different. If death comes we accept it as part of the cost for our freedom and the freedom we wish and fight for others to have.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 12:16 pm
@Johno cv,
Quote:

Actually i believe smoking can be considered an act against tyranny, and so justifiable by the constitution. Of course that is only valid if you smoke for that reason.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 12:23 pm
@Johno cv,
Even using that line of thought it is still a crime in which he participates willingly. That i find strange for a person calling some one else a criminal. Which is by definition of the law a criminal as well.
Johno cv

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 01:35 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;7310 wrote:
Even using that line of thought it is still a crime in which he participates willingly. That i find strange for a person calling some one else a criminal. Which is by definition of the law a criminal as well.

Your argument technically makes sense and I am honored that you are comparing my crimes to the war crimes of your leader on the very same level, however this argument is like drowning men grasping at straws, does not nullify what I say and is unconstructive.
NaterG

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 02:39 pm
@Johno cv,
Johno;7350 wrote:
Your argument technically makes sense and I am honored that you are comparing my crimes to the war crimes of your leader on the very same level, however this argument is like drowning men grasping at straws, does not nullify what I say and is unconstructive.

You folks scream war crimes committed by the highest people in our government. I say, show me some cold hard, solid proof. Wait, I am talking to a liberal here, never mind. I forgot that proof isn't the liberal dictionary. Never mind, continue with your left wing ramblings and conspiracy theories.
Brent cv

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 02:42 pm
@Johno cv,
Johno;7350 wrote:

Honestly everyone can take the Geneva Convention and shove it up their rear. When the enemy fights fair we will.
Johno cv

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 04:04 pm
@Brent cv,
NaterG;7351 wrote:
You folks scream war crimes committed by the highest people in our government. I say, show me some cold hard, solid proof. Wait, I am talking to a liberal here, never mind. I forgot that proof isn't the liberal dictionary. Never mind, continue with your left wing ramblings and conspiracy theories.

Hey I'm not going to run around after you, the "cold hard, solid proof" is out there, I have nothing to prove to you, but you have everything to prove to yourself. Just for the record I am not a liberal.

Brent;7352 wrote:
Honestly everyone can take the Geneva Convention and shove it up their rear. When the enemy fights fair we will.

Right because the 'enemy' has armored Hummers, Abram and Challenger 2 tanks equipped with Depleted Uranium rounds (wow... nuclear warfare... no wonder theres so many soldiers coming back with respiratory problems... along with 100,000s of Iraqis and Afghans) Apache helicopters, F16, Tornado's... yeah sure... man it's so unjust the 'enemy' fights back... really, I mean geeez... it really is uncalled for when citizens of a country defend it.
NaterG

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 04:22 pm
@Johno cv,
Johno;7353 wrote:
Hey I'm not going to run around after you, the "cold hard, solid proof" is out there, I have nothing to prove to you, but you have everything to prove to yourself.

Just the answer avoiding, runaround response I was expecting :beat:
0 Replies