Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 05:45 pm
@Mujahedin,
They must have forgot about Google Images Very Happy
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 06:16 pm
@Mujahedin,
Mujahedin;6937 wrote:
I'm not a troll BUT I'm outta here! I haven't found one poster on the forum that wasn't a How to prank a Telemarketer Bye-Bye, lemmings. Seig Hail! :FU1:

Looks like i ran off another one. I suspect i was getting a little to close for confort with what ever issues you have. No skin off my ass, but it appears your missing a few layers yourself. When the going gets tough, Mujahedin gets going. Is it always like this when you confront something? Can i assume you have been this way all your life? Cut and run is very becoming of you. Didn't take this "Bush loving, brownshirt, jingoistic asshole" long to get your number did it?
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 07:00 pm
@Mujahedin,
Quote:
Looks like i ran off another one. I suspect i was getting a little to close for confort with what ever issues you have. No skin off my ass, but it appears your missing a few layers yourself. When the going gets tough, Mujahedin gets going. Is it always like this when you confront something? Can i assume you have been this way all your life? Cut and run is very becoming of you. Didn't take this "Bush loving, brownshirt, jingoistic ***" long to get your number did it?

lol. That is just plain mean.
markx15

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 07:01 pm
@Mujahedin,
Quote:
Looks like i ran off another one.

I think thats what the second or third since ive joined?
Drnaline

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 07:04 pm
@markx15,
markx15;6956 wrote:
lol. That is just plain mean.
Yeah it probably is, but he was not such a nice guy himself. I've said it before. I'm willing to stupe as low as most are willing to go. In other words you get what you give from me. I'll have no problem sleeping tonight.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 07:05 pm
@markx15,
markx15;6957 wrote:
I think thats what the second or third since ive joined?

Not to sure, i know there are a few. Glad you've stuck around though.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 06:04 pm
@Mujahedin,
glad to be here.
0 Replies

armywife

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 11:08 am
@Mujahedin,
Mujahedin, do you think about anyone but yourself? How about you trade me places and I will do your job while you come back here and comfort my teenage nephew whose father was among one of those kidnapped, because he wanted to secure a good future for his son and be able to send him to college. You are a self-centered SOB and if there is such a thing as Karma I hope you meet yours on the battlefield.
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 11:51 am
@Mujahedin,
armywife, You are the self centred retard you idiot. Regardless of your state or position, your already dead or soon to be dead degenerate of a hubby deserves the worst and you cant hold the Iraqi people countable for defending there land by any means. You hypocritical selfish self makes me hope that he gets slaughtered like a chicken and filmed for my pleasure and hopefully i get to be the one who give you the link. The Iraqi's have more reasons to live then ungrateful people like you. Oh I almost forgot, cant wait till your illiterate newphew grows to be just like daddy and hopefully end up like daddy.
0 Replies