Security Contractors Kidnapped

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 06:57 pm
Up to 14 private security contractors, including 4 Americans were kidnapped in Iraq today.
They'll get no sympathy from me. These contractors working for Crescent and Blackwater Security, amongst others, operate above the law and answer to no one...including the American military. Even the grunts hate them. Said one officer; "They make a mess and we have to clean it up". Hopefully, the military won't waste a lot of time looking for them.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,647 • Replies: 28
No top replies

NaterG

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 08:23 pm
@Mujahedin,
Mujahedin;6882 wrote:
Up to 14 private security contractors, including 4 Americans were kidnapped in Iraq today.
They'll get no sympathy from me. These contractors working for Crescent and Blackwater Security, amongst others, operate above the law and answer to no one...including the American military. Even the grunts hate them. Said one officer; "They make a mess and we have to clean it up". Hopefully, the military won't waste a lot of time looking for them.

You disgust me.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 08:50 pm
@Mujahedin,
He must of been in Carry's unit in Nam?
0 Replies

Mujahedin

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 09:22 pm
@NaterG,
NaterG;6906 wrote:
You disgust me.

Here's a thought ,NaterG. You and Drnaline can join Blackwater or Crescent Security. Hell! It pays over $100K a year. Of course, you may end up getting a lobotomy with a electric drill but life sucks and than you die. :p
Drnaline

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 09:25 pm
@Mujahedin,
Mujahedin;6914 wrote:
Here's a thought ,NaterG. You and Drnaline can join Blackwater or Crescent Security. Hell! It pays over $100K a year. Of course, you may end up getting a lobotomy with a electric drill but life sucks and than you die. :p

And i guess you can join Al-Quida if your not already a member. Maybe you get to have a hand in those mens demise that you dispise so much?
tumbleweed cv

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 10:28 pm
@Mujahedin,
Mujahedin;6882 wrote:

Are you suffering from Agent Orange?
0 Replies

Mujahedin

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 10:28 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;6915 wrote:
And i guess you can join Al-Quida if your not already a member. Maybe you get to have a hand in those mens demise that you dispise so much?

Never happen, Drnaline! Like Groucho Marx, I refuse to join any organization that would have me as a member. :p
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 10:35 pm
@Mujahedin,
So your not a veteran? or were you drafted?
Mujahedin

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 11:08 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;6923 wrote:
So your not a veteran? or were you drafted?

Yes to the former and latter. That's why I say, no more conscription until Jeena and Barbara Bush are in uniform, in Iraq, and picking sand fleas out of each other's asses. :p
GoodBoy

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 02:05 am
@Mujahedin,
Don't feed the troll guys. Attention is all they live for.
Drnaline

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 07:38 am
@Mujahedin,
Mujahedin;6924 wrote:
Yes to the former and latter. That's why I say, no more conscription until Jeena and Barbara Bush are in uniform, in Iraq, and picking sand fleas out of each other's asses. :p

Ahhh, now the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place. No wonder you have so much resentment of the military, but is wasn't the military that drafted you is was the government. And not this one. I find it strange that you would talk smack about service to Brent and now come to find out you didn't volunteer? I suspected as much when you were only there in 69. Don't worry, with the demos in control i think you can pretty much count on a draft now. You shouldn't hate the players. As you would be forced to hate yourself, although that may be exactly what your doing. It also explains why you blurt out a statement and then clam up upon further questioning.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 07:42 am
@GoodBoy,
GoodBoy;6932 wrote:
I don't consider him a troll. If that were the case he would be gone. He does have issues but who doesn't. I'm willing to give him equal ground if he will oblige the same. It seems he has alot of rage about certain subjects, but his rage only suggests he has no control over his emotions. That too i am willing to discuss. Ball is in his court. Lets see if he want to play.
0 Replies

Mujahedin

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 11:23 am
@GoodBoy,
GoodBoy;6932 wrote:

I'm not a troll BUT I'm outta here! I haven't found one poster on the forum that wasn't a Bush loving, brownshirt, jingoistic asshole! Bye-Bye, lemmings. Seig Hail! :FU1:
NaterG

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 12:28 pm
@Mujahedin,
Mujahedin;6937 wrote:
I'm not a troll BUT I'm outta here! I haven't found one poster on the forum that wasn't a Bush loving, brownshirt, jingoistic asshole! Bye-Bye, lemmings. Seig Hail! :FU1:

You want to know why you only found one? Because he is the only Liberal on this site that isn't so far gone on his left wing craziness that he can actually debate with us in an intellectual manner. There have been a couple guys to come just like you, but they end up leaving because they are so close minded and brainwashed with the extreme liberal agenda, that they can't stand it when intelligent people are actually able to credibly show the opposite view.

Oh, and interestingly enough, we had an extreme conservative on here that left because he thought the site was too liberal and anti-American. Extreme view points and a closed mind won't last 2 seconds in and intelligent debate.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 12:55 pm
@Mujahedin,
Mujahedin;6937 wrote:
:wave2:
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 01:16 pm
@Mujahedin,
Quote:
I'm not a troll BUT I'm outta here! I haven't found one poster on the forum that wasn't a Bush loving, brownshirt, jingoistic ***! Bye-Bye, lemmings. Seig Hail!

I find that insulting! But I am not about to explain myself to you.

I don't think his rage at the government is because of his experience in being drafted, but then what would i know not having served in the army myself. Maybe he has a friend or family member in Iraq? but I have to say that these crescent and blackwater security thugs have no business in a military active area, and should be treated by the US army as disrupters of the peace, which is a very big deal in a place already in alot of tension.
0 Replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 04:31 pm
@Mujahedin,
Mujahedin;6937 wrote:
I'm not a troll BUT I'm outta here! I haven't found one poster on the forum that wasn't a Bush loving, brownshirt, jingoistic ***! Bye-Bye, lemmings. Seig Hail! :FU1:

I thought something like this was going to happen when your user name popped up.

I'm not a Bush lover by any stretch of the imagination.:wtf: At the same time I can't begin to understand where you are coming from.

You have some serious issues with the world in general. I doubt you will recieve a welcome anywhere except on a extreme fundamentalist discussion forum.
0 Replies

GoodBoy

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 05:02 pm
@Mujahedin,
Anyone know where I can find a used "Mission Accomplished" sign?
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 05:07 pm
@Mujahedin,
http://www.phillyist.com/attachments/philly_nicole/mission-accomplished.jpg
0 Replies

GoodBoy

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 05:35 pm
@Mujahedin,
Brent.. where did you find that photo??!!!? EVERYONE knows the Whitehouse made that photo disappear on the official site and tried to cover up that banner! Smile

Did anyone else see that video from the idiot that made that claim on YouTube?
0 Replies