North Korea threatens Japan

fluidambient

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:52 pm
@BonaParte cv,
I find it funny that the people who propose that the Iraqi people are better off have the empathy of a robot for anyone but themselves. Where was this compassion when the sanctions caused 1 million Iraqi children to die of hunger and disease?

Oh Bush takes action all right, he has a clear policy, "War against all of Islam". That sorta **** is gonna pull us into WWIII.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:08 pm
@BonaParte cv,
You are absolutely right. We should have skipped the economic sanctions and went straight to war. Saved alot of money and time on our part.

and of course it was our fault that 1 million iraqis died not because their leader was taking the oil for food money and spending it on palaces.

Their leader wanted to help them so badly but the big bad US wouldnt hear of it.

Give a break
0 Replies

fluidambient

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:46 pm
@BonaParte cv,
Yes a lot of the blame lies in Hussein, and a lot of the blame lies with the US. Having a hard stance whether it's one or the other shows one's inability to see the truth about the situation.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:17 am
@BonaParte cv,
I really do agree with you 100% that economic sanctions are not the answer. However if you take those sanctions off then what else can you do to get your point across without hurting the country as a whole? Nothing much. You want to hurt a country you dip into their pockets. If you do that you hurt the people to.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 11:11 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5400 wrote:
First thing I would do is get someone to negotiate with Korea who knew what they were doing.

Sounds like you want good ole Jimmy back in there, the master mind of the first frame work that didn't work.
BonaParte cv

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 11:54 pm
@Drnaline,
Lets not pull Jimmy away from peanuts.
Peanuts is his bussiness, that's what he's good at.
Please.......remember the hostage-issue in Iran! :eek: :eek: :eek:
BonaParte cv

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 11:56 pm
@BonaParte cv,
Quote:
Where was this compassion when the sanctions caused 1 million Iraqi children to die of hunger and disease?

1 million, huh? Wow! It amazes me how some of you folks come up with figures!:dunno:
BonaParte cv

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 11:58 pm
@BonaParte cv,
Quote:
You are absolutely right. We should have skipped the economic sanctions and went straight to war. Saved alot of money and time on our part.

Now you'r talking! Lets handle North Korea the way it should be handled.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 06:43 am
@BonaParte cv,
You guys make it sound awful easy to bomb N.Korea.Very Happy
Drnaline

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 09:25 am
@BonaParte cv,
It prabably is, i'm sure by now we have a few more ships in the area with missile capability. He's got one we got thousands. Maybe will will finally rid ourselves of the ordinance left over from the cold war.
0 Replies

BonaParte cv

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 10:21 am
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5629 wrote:
You guys make it sound awful easy to bomb N.Korea.Very Happy

It is easy. All that's required is "aim" and "push".........booooom, and they are out of bussiness.

Left wing crybabies worldwide will scream and holler for awhile but we'r used to that by now. Our security comes first and let's act accordingly.
GoodBoy

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 10:53 am
@BonaParte cv,
BonaParte;5638 wrote:
It is easy. All that's required is "aim" and "push".........booooom, and they are out of bussiness.

you forgot to say "Buhbye"
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2006 01:14 am
@BonaParte cv,
"Where was this compassion when the sanctions caused 1 million Iraqi children to die of hunger and disease? "

We brought compassion when we went into Iraq . Do you think Saddam cared anything for the people of his own country , who were already starving and downtrodden ? I also wonder where the 1 million figure comes from .
0 Replies