Space, whats up there for us?

markx15

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 05:58 pm
@markx15,
Quote:
You adhere to it even though you think it's wrong? Strange. It appears to me you like acusing people of something yuou yorself take part in, i find that hypocritical. If it is wrong, why do you do it?

Give me one example in how I adhere to it..I fight against it tooth and nail.

Quote:
"Every where, including me and my country," That would be a first for here unless i missed something?

I can't contest that, because its true I haven't criticized me and my country, do you know why? Ill start bringing up brazilian politics and ethics when someone here is actually interested in hearing it, my country posseses an extremely corrupt government which strips the people of everything it can possibly get away with, is that what you wanted to hear? Do you even know the capital of Brasil? No really without looking it up. Do you?

Quote:
I know your an idealist, I also know you need to look in the mirror more often. We are not the source of your problems, you are. Do not look to us for help if you are not willing to help yourself. I know what your thinking (I am helping) IMO no your not. Your aiding the people keeping you down. They gave you a focus, some place to exert your anger. That is directed at us, unjustifyibly. From a preconcieved notion that some one aiding you in incerting in your head.

You seem to believe that I was asking for aide, when did that happen? The USA doesn't influence the life of the common brazilian, but it still sickens me to think that not only do you commit unspeakable acts in the name of free commerce and ideas, while you conceal yourselves in an ideological nutshell, you also repress those who you supposedly "save" from their problems, I do not critisize the help you render to the world, but who asked you for it?? Live and let live.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 11:02 pm
@markx15,
markx15;4776 wrote:

I can't contest that, because its true I haven't criticized me and my country, do you know why? Ill start bringing up brazilian politics and ethics when someone here is actually interested in hearing it, my country posseses an extremely corrupt government which strips the people of everything it can possibly get away with, is that what you wanted to hear? Do you even know the capital of Brasil? No really without looking it up. Do you?

You seem to believe that I was asking for aide, when did that happen? The USA doesn't influence the life of the common brazilian, but it still sickens me to think that not only do you commit unspeakable acts in the name of free commerce and ideas, while you conceal yourselves in an ideological nutshell, you also repress those who you supposedly "save" from their problems, I do not critisize the help you render to the world, but who asked you for it?? Live and let live.
Quote:

"The only manner to reap benefit is for others to recieve less, so when someone makes a fortune it is a fortune which could have been distributed, but it is now concentrated in only one person."
This my friend i believe you adhere too. It was earned by some one who worked for it. For his perceverance over the common man!
Quote:
I can't contest that, because its true I haven't criticized me and my country, do you know why?

Yes, because your focus is on us.
Quote:
Ill start bringing up brazilian politics and ethics when someone here is actually interested in hearing it, my country posseses an extremely corrupt government which strips the people of everything it can possibly get away with, is that what you wanted to hear? Do you even know the capital of Brasil?
I'm interested, and probably so would a few others. "Extremely corrupt government" is something we all have to live with, the question is what are you willing to let them get away with? Our government is affraid of us american citizens. Your government seems to have your number? I'm sure if you thought hard enough that would be our fault?
Quote:
Do you even know the capital of Brasil? No really without looking it up. Do you?

If i had to guess with out looking i would say Soa Paolo?
Quote:
You seem to believe that I was asking for aide, when did that happen?

I don't know, i don't recall thinking that?
Quote:
The USA doesn't influence the life of the common brazilian, but it still sickens me to think that not only do you commit unspeakable acts in the name of free commerce and ideas, while you conceal yourselves in an ideological nutshell, you also repress those who you supposedly "save" from their problems, I do not critisize the help you render to the world, but who asked you for it??
If it didn't influence the common brazilian, why are you here? Sickens you for our unspeakable acts? So how do you make your money? Do you work for it or does some one give you it? I smell hypocracy in the air?
Quote:
Live and let live.

I believe the same, but when you choose to involve me. I guess i have an opinion on the subject.
0 Replies