US policy toward Genocide

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 06:38 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29998 wrote:
the US backed dictators they knew were carrying out genocide,SADDAM is a prime example,the massacre of the kurds in 1982 that was brought up in his trial,then we had the infamous picture of rumsfield,shaking SADDAMS hand in 1984,the US turns a blind eye,when it suits them !

Scooby, he'll say that the picture of Rummy and Saddy shaking hands was "doctored"...you know they run from the truth, and put out their own spin of things....if you say up...they say down...if you say true, they say false...and "prove it"!!! I don't feel like I have to prove s..., if you know what I mean...
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 06:39 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30008 wrote:
So do you. And?

See? That's all they can say. Stupid stuff.
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 06:41 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30009 wrote:
I suppose you have proof or just an opinion?

We don't need no stinking proof...hold your breath and wait for it.
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 06:42 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30012 wrote:
We're not fighting for Democracy in Iraq. We're fighting Terrorist Islam and other anti-American elements. Also, we're not the world's police force.

Yeah! Keep believing that! The tooth fairy is just around the corner.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 06:48 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30028 wrote:
terrorist islam wasn't in iraq,prior to the invasion ! and BUSH keeps talking about IRAQ being a free democratic state,so what is it about ? WMDs ?

Please. You're trying to reason with people that would have a hard time trying to think their way out of a paper bag....they don't get that the reasons for war keep changing, or that Al-Qaeda was not in Iraq, prior to the war...Saddam didn't need Al-Qaeda, and they knew better than to mess around in Iraq....What WMD's....you mean the ones the French newpapers found? LOLOL
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 06:49 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30051 wrote:
Prove it?

You prove it! And stop telling people what to do.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 06:50 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30012 wrote:
We're not fighting for Democracy in Iraq. We're fighting Terrorist Islam and other anti-American elements. Also, we're not the world's police force.

What are you smoking? We are still there fighting to stablize the country so that Iraqs government can be realized, ie; spreading "democracy". The neocon agenda keeps changing when people stop buying the newest flavor of why we are there. ALL we are doing there is policing Iraq, and nation building. We are most definitely NOT there to soley fight terrorist islam, as we are avoiding going to where they are really hiding, and only pushing them around to different locations in Iraq, completely avoiding their regrouping outside of Iraq.
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 06:50 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30053 wrote:
You don't think SH was capable of terrorism? What the hell did he inflict on his people, if not state terrorism? As for Bush's commentary on democracy -- such platitudes are mandatory at his level. It's PC and bureau-speak. All high-level leaders have to spout that junk.:no:

What are you bucking for Tony Snow's job, now? LOLOLOL...
With a press secretary like you...impeachment is not far off , now. LOL
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 06:52 pm
@92b16vx,

Peanutchute, already said he can't read...let him make it.
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 11:14 pm
@European cv,
This is a clear case of damned if you damned if you don't. Every country has made mistakes. Has supported the wrong people, sold someone something at some point in time. The only reason America gets criticized so very much is well because the rest of the world wants to focus on it. Why don't other 1st world countries go to Nigeria and stop the genocide? Because I would be willing to bet if we did show a force in any third world country to help the little man out, we would still be hated. Every 1st world country turns a blind eye to horrible things. Hell you and I do every day, look at all of the things in your house. Chances are if it is made in China, Mexico, India ect. you are supporting some sort of abusive process. So why do you support slave labor?
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 11:47 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;30131 wrote:
This is a clear case of damned if you damned if you don't. Every country has made mistakes. Has supported the wrong people, sold someone something at some point in time. The only reason America gets criticized so very much is well because the rest of the world wants to focus on it. Why don't other 1st world countries go to Nigeria and stop the genocide? Because I would be willing to bet if we did show a force in any third world country to help the little man out, we would still be hated. Every 1st world country turns a blind eye to horrible things. Hell you and I do every day, look at all of the things in your house. Chances are if it is made in China, Mexico, India ect. you are supporting some sort of abusive process. So why do you support slave labor?

The reason is America touts itself, not only as the "world's policeman", but as the moral authority in the world....no one else does that. It's as if God called a press conference and announced that America, high and mighty, without sin, can call anybody else out, as morally objectionable, as the "axis of evil", as devoid of God and spirituality, and as less than human. Except throughout American history, there is blood on our collective hands...we are no moral authority. We are even unwilling to admit that we ever did or do wrong.
What ever happened to saying you're sorry? What world would fall, if we admitted that we made a mistake. I guess we're too good for that.
I'll bet God is so proud of us, the moral authority that we are.
And all you bible thumpers , find me the passage where it says, Thou shalt not kill, "except".....
Drakej

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:26 am
@European cv,
Some times doing the right thing is hard. Some times you have to go against the grain and do something that some don't agree with. Was S.H. in fact a bad man? Yes he was. Is the world better off without him here? I would say yes again. But lets pretend that he started gassing people again. What would the world say if America sat there and said "Well we would like to help but it wont be appreciated in any way shape or form." Like I said, damned if you do damned if you don't. At least we do something. We try and make the world better. It may fail miserably, it may be attempted under false pretenses but all of that is clear after the fact. I am proud to live in a country that does not hide.
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 04:26 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30009 wrote:
I suppose you have proof or just an opinion?

The proof to what I said is on the news here for all to see, Donald shaking hands and meeting with Saddam many times and their private conversations at those meetings. The story was told here completely about how they supported Saddam and added him with chemical weapons of mass distruction to rid himself of his competition. The USA knew all about his plans and they supported him. Why do you think America has a large population of Kurdish people living there since the genocide in Kurdistan. I know a family personally in Montana, they told us more than any news report in the US ever would. I will dig up some facts from the archives here for you.
tvsej

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 04:41 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30107 wrote:
There is a reason, America cared about the Balkans....not only was it a religious war, the Christian West vs. the Middle East Muslims, it was a ethnic/racial war...Aryans vs. non-Aryans....you see, white America at its' core only cares about those it can identify with...and if they are ever threatened, it also threatens them ( on a subconscious level)...otherwise, why is there no intervention in Africa, in Indonesia, or in any other non-caucasian nation? The ties to Israel are myriad and complex. The Jewish lobby is all-powerful...so we're in that obscene soap opera, until the fat lady sings her aria.
America pays lip service, when it's in its' best interest...if not, it lets the fur fly, while retaining a pair of shears of its' own. America should be spelled: H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E.
And I'm speaking of the government, mind you...not the American people...although they are responsible for electing liars, and cheats into office, and not holding them accountable...why some are willing to sacrifice our liberties and our freedoms is beyond me....perhaps, they've made a deal with the devil, and sold their souls for a bigger slice of the pie. It wouldn't surprise me.

Skull and Crossbones, Masons whatever they call it, is exactly that, a deal with the Devil, a blood oath.
Also Indonesia has a large population of Muslims and a very big terrorist training camp. That is going on for a long time and well known, the terrorist are coming out of there trained for the Holy War.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 05:28 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;30136 wrote:
The proof to what I said is on the news here for all to see, Donald shaking hands and meeting with Saddam many times and their private conversations at those meetings. The story was told here completely about how they supported Saddam and added him with chemical weapons of mass distruction to rid himself of his competition. The USA knew all about his plans and they supported him. Why do you think America has a large population of Kurdish people living there since the genocide in Kurdistan. I know a family personally in Montana, they told us more than any news report in the US ever would. I will dig up some facts from the archives here for you.

Proof, schumoof....some folks around here are always screaming about proof, which they never provide for their arguments, but they want you to give for them to discount. Please tell them to "kiss it"...everybody's got an opinion, one doesn't count more than another. Empty wagons make the loudest noises.
And my cart is full...so don't go there.
tvsej

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 05:54 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30140 wrote:
Proof, schumoof....some folks around here are always screaming about proof, which they never provide for their arguments, but they want you to give for them to discount. Please tell them to "kiss it"...everybody's got an opinion, one doesn't count more than another. Empty wagons make the loudest noises.
And my cart is full...so don't go there.

thanks for the advise, wow your up early! it's 1:55pm here now.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 07:26 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30115 wrote:
See? That's all they can say. Stupid stuff.
See, that's all Aaron can say, racial stuff.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 07:28 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30116 wrote:
We don't need no stinking proof...hold your breath and wait for it.

Well if you want to convince people what you say is true, you need proof. Not to many people are willing to take the word of an excon. If you know what i mean.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 07:37 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30118 wrote:
Please. You're trying to reason with people that would have a hard time trying to think their way out of a paper bag....they don't get that the reasons for war keep changing, or that Al-Qaeda was not in Iraq, prior to the war...Saddam didn't need Al-Qaeda, and they knew better than to mess around in Iraq....What WMD's....you mean the ones the French newpapers found? LOLOL
The Sky is falling the sky is falling. Funny, since the election you guys think you have a mandate on the war, yet you still can't get **** done? Some mandate, LOL.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 07:37 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;30120 wrote:
What are you smoking? We are still there fighting to stablize the country so that Iraqs government can be realized, ie; spreading "democracy". The neocon agenda keeps changing when people stop buying the newest flavor of why we are there. ALL we are doing there is policing Iraq, and nation building. We are most definitely NOT there to soley fight terrorist islam, as we are avoiding going to where they are really hiding, and only pushing them around to different locations in Iraq, completely avoiding their regrouping outside of Iraq.

please read this again pino :thumbup: i know its hard for you to take in,i know you think im an anti-american,liberal commie ! but 92b,certainly isnt !