Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:23 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55542 wrote:
Credibility? Seriously......we don't come here to establish 'credibility'. Ha. Who the hell cares? We're a bunch a folks GAFFING OFF. Das it.:alcoholic:

apparently you don't, but it definitely helps to have some credibility so people actually believe the things you say.
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 02:16 pm
@rex b,
The liberals here never thought Drnaline was all that credible anyway.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 08:14 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55553 wrote:
apparently you don't, but it definitely helps to have some credibility so people actually believe the things you say.

In this day and age? Ha. Words alone are meaningless.Laughing
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 05:10 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55583 wrote:
In this day and age? Ha. Words alone are meaningless.Laughing

Especially yours! :beat:
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 06:13 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55610 wrote:
Especially yours! :beat:

There's no 'especially' about it. ALL PUBLIC WORDS TODAY ARE CHEAP. Public Man is crap.:no:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 06:15 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55613 wrote:
There's no 'especially' about it. ALL PUBLIC WORDS TODAY ARE CHEAP. Public Man is crap.:no:

I'm talking about people in general not just politicians.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 07:05 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55541 wrote:
Yeah....'mixed Blacks'. The labels change, depending upon what other race they mix with. Some of this is vanishing, as we become increasingly intermixed. In Latin America, they intermix with Hispanics to produce 'mulattoes'. When they intermix with Indians, they're called 'sambos'. I'm not familiar with the Asian-Black label. READ.:no:
To some it's sacrilege to talk of any one race or any derivative thereof, unless your anti-semite of course.
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 07:12 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Where have we asked you to believe? Your atheist, the only thing you believe in is Darwinism. Your Lord and Savior. We were talking earlier about what all the libs cause would be if they were to go on a crusade. I think the answer is Darwinism, you?
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 07:14 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
You probably believe about as much as i say as i do in you.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 07:14 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;55569 wrote:
The liberals here never thought Drnaline was all that credible anyway.
I searched his name, he sounds anal, is that how i come off?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 09:07 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55623 wrote:

You mean talks sh*t,yeh there is strong comparisons :wtf:
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 06:46 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55623 wrote:

LOL...

If I were a betting man, I'd have a lot on you and Drnaline/DurtySanchez being one in the same.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 01:36 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55620 wrote:
To some it's sacrilege to talk of any one race or any derivative thereof, unless your anti-semite of course.

I know. I believe in being totally honest about race. That's the only we can make progress. When others know what I perceive, and I perceive what they know, peace can become a reality. For example, I'd like to ask Rev. Wright why he's so damned angry toward Whites. I'd like to hear him cite specific reasons and tell me, face-to-face, why he hates people of my skin-color.:thumbup:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 03:03 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55628 wrote:
Yeah, I know. I believe in being totally honest about race. That's the only we can make progress. When others know what I perceive, and I perceive what they know, peace can become a reality. For example, I'd like to ask Rev. Wright why he's so damned angry toward Whites. I'd like to hear him cite specific reasons and tell me, face-to-face, why he hates people of my skin-color.:thumbup:

where did he say he hates whites? I'm looking for a specific quote.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 03:06 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55621 wrote:
Where have we asked you to believe? Your atheist, the only thing you believe in is Darwinism. Your Lord and Savior. We were talking earlier about what all the libs cause would be if they were to go on a crusade. I think the answer is Darwinism, you?

Darwin is no savior. What has Darwin to save anybody from?
Reagaknight

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 05:54 pm
@rex b,
Quote:
What has Darwin to save anybody from?

Oh, trick question!

Ignorance of evolution!
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 07:23 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55636 wrote:
where did he say he hates whites? I'm looking for a specific quote.

Now you sound like Clinton. "Guilty? Me? Well, that depends on what the definition of 'is' is.":FU1:
Sabz5150

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 08:37 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55621 wrote:

Again, trying to bring things down to your level does not justify them.

I'm beginning to think you actually live in a trailer in the middle of the desert (JASUS, you guys ever heard of grass?!).

Just because you follow a nonexistent deity does not mean that everyone else does. Some of us live in this wonderful thing called "reality". It's a place where logical questions are answered with logical answers, not pointing fingers at the supernatural/ghosts/spirits/etc.

Don't try and equate your superstitions with reality.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 08:41 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;55640 wrote:
Oh, trick question!

Ignorance of evolution!

Oh, trick answer!

Darwin was a person. We don't need to attribute supernatural powers to his achievements. Had he not "went to the seas, to see what nobody has seen", someone else would have... and then the wackos would be calling us something like "Smithists" or "Rojaists" or whatever they need to justify their superstitions.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 09:50 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55643 wrote:
Now you sound like Clinton. "Guilty? Me? Well, that depends on what the definition of 'is' is.":FU1:

Evading??? :dunno:

Or am i to take it that you don't know what you're talking about? If you're gonna accuse people of being racist you should have some quotes ready, if not....

Put up or shut up!