Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 02:49 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55359 wrote:
Nah......he and his fellow Black nationalists want to do the dirty work to Whitie themselves. I can imagine Pastor Wright personally dropping the hammer on tens of thousands of White folks. Line'm up. Gun'm down. We deserve it anyway. After all, we invented AIDS just to kill off Blacks. I keep several test-tubes of the virus in my garage, just in case any of my renter-neighbors turn out to be Black.:no:

I guess the 'whities' would include Obama's Mother? :dunno:

All this obama being anti-white is ridiculous considering he is half-white himself. I guess the neo-conservatives can't find anything better to attack him with.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 04:56 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;55371 wrote:
Still trying to link Obama to islam i see pino :beat:

Barak Hussein Obama???? Are we talking about the same Barak Hussein Obama?:wtf:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 04:57 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55372 wrote:

All this obama being anti-white is ridiculous considering he is half-white himself. I guess the neo-conservatives can't find anything better to attack him with.

Maybe. It's obvious Obama loathes his grandmother because she was White. He probably hates his mother, as well. Wright would know. Obama is Wright.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 07:10 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55377 wrote:
Maybe. It's obvious Obama loathes his grandmother because she was White. He probably hates his mother, as well. Wright would know. Obama is Wright.

You say the most utterly ridiculous things pino, just to slander the dems, even though you have absolutely nothing to back up your outrageous claims.
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 05:48 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55401 wrote:
You say the most utterly ridiculous things pino, just to slander the dems, even though you have absolutely nothing to back up your outrageous claims.

Next up in the news: Fire... it's hot! Pope's religion confirmed! And you'll never believe what a bear was doing in the woods!
DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 06:49 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;55371 wrote:
Still trying to link Obama to islam i see pino :beat:
The name says it all. To you, hussein attending a mosgue indicates no link. But attend he did.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 06:51 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55377 wrote:

Explains why you never see his white family at speeches or church?
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 06:53 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55401 wrote:

See above. What's funny is your think you don't?
DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 06:54 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55415 wrote:
Next up in the news: Fire... it's hot! Pope's religion confirmed! And you'll never believe what a bear was doing in the woods!

Making your dinner?
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 07:24 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55421 wrote:
Making your dinner?

Your attempt at humor fails again.

This *IS* Obvious day! :burnout:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 03:28 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55420 wrote:
See above. What's funny is your think you don't?

back up what exactly? I haven't made any claims. But when i am making statements or claims i tend to back them up with outside sources, unlike Pino who has never backed up a single thing he's said with outside sources since I've been here.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 04:30 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55372 wrote:

You don't understand. Mixed Blacks almost always identify with and are accepted by the Black community.

Go outside more. The soot, smoke and dampness of your log cabin are making you delirious. I'm worried about you.:no:
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 05:27 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55488 wrote:
You don't understand. Mixed Blacks almost always identify with and are accepted by the Black community.

Go outside more. The soot, smoke and dampness of your log cabin are making you delirious. I'm worried about you.:no:

Mixed blacks....

Yeah, you are too far gone.
DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 06:13 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55428 wrote:
back up what exactly? I haven't made any claims. But when i am making statements or claims i tend to back them up with outside sources, unlike Pino who has never backed up a single thing he's said with outside sources since I've been here.

Never say never.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 06:14 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55496 wrote:
Mixed blacks....

Mixed blacks AKA Mutts.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 06:49 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55499 wrote:
Mixed blacks AKA Mutts.

Ummm yeah... your credibility on this site... gone.

Bye!
DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 06:52 am
@rex b,
Like i give a sheit.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 06:58 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55520 wrote:
Like i give a sheit.

Like anyone else does. You're just entertaining.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 06:05 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55496 wrote:
Mixed blacks....

Yeah....'mixed Blacks'. The labels change, depending upon what other race they mix with. Some of this is vanishing, as we become increasingly intermixed. In Latin America, they intermix with Hispanics to produce 'mulattoes'. When they intermix with Indians, they're called 'sambos'. I'm not familiar with the Asian-Black label. READ.:no:
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 06:07 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55515 wrote:
Ummm yeah... your credibility on this site... gone.

Bye!

Credibility? Seriously......we don't come here to establish 'credibility'. Ha. Who the hell cares? We're a bunch a folks GAFFING OFF. Das it.:alcoholic: