Lower Standards in the Military

mousy

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 06:45 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
Brothers in Crime...Quite an alliance, Nazis and the "majority" of the jew hating middle east
Drnaline

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 07:34 am
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;9625 wrote:
Sherman, you don't have a clue about this topic.

You seem to support having WS in the military.
And you do have a clue? How would you impose this new law that your enacting, to stop free Americans from joining our military? Under what guise of the Constitution would you use to deny them there rights? And all from the point of "we know what good for you and us?"
Why is it that WS in the military bother you but nobody else does. I know a few blacks in the military that hate white folks, they're friends. I wonder if there planning to kill all you white people?
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 01:29 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
In a true democracy we can't punish or refuse admittance to people based on their beliefs no matter how distasteful their beliefs are to us. If the WS cross a line, a couple of good thumpings from the "Blacks" should set those boys straight.
0 Replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 05:33 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;9202 wrote:
What evidence of "homegrown terrorism" have they shown in general public? I've not heard of any since the sixtys.

Here is a good example of one. WS pose a huge threat. With military training these guys can be lethal.

Homegrown Terrorist :: The Memphis Flyer :: the mid-south's news weekly :: Cover Stories :: Cover Stories

Demetrius Van Crocker didn't even need training.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 30 Jan, 2007 10:12 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;9880 wrote:
Here is a good example of one. WS pose a huge threat. With military training these guys can be lethal.

Homegrown Terrorist :: The Memphis Flyer :: the mid-south's news weekly :: Cover Stories :: Cover Stories

Demetrius Van Crocker didn't even need training.
Not a good example in my eyes. He was not intending to go after blacks like most good WS's would, but the government like Mc dumbass. Your example proves that you need no training to be dangerous. Just the will.
0 Replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Tue 30 Jan, 2007 10:18 pm
@mousy,
Oh well, bury your head in sand if you want to.:cool:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 30 Jan, 2007 10:37 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
Your point is they are white supremists. Why do they keep going after the government they want training from and not blacks? My head is nowhere near the sand. You have not demonstrated why they should be denied there right. Even if they are part of a radical social group. Should American muslims not be allowed to join, they may be terrorists?
0 Replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Tue 30 Jan, 2007 10:56 pm
@mousy,
American Muslims haven't got anything to do with this topic.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 30 Jan, 2007 11:00 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
They must, i just brought them into it. What if they attend a mosque that preaches hatred?
The topic is "lower standards in the military" What does WS's have to do with that? If your gonna say they use the lower standard to get in what about the others that use it as well that are not WS's should they not be allowed either?
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2007 10:12 pm
@mousy,
The Nazis want a taste of Jew blood..even from Hell Hitler yearns for it
0 Replies