Lower Standards in the Military

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 07:35 pm
I just heard this on CNN.Very Happy

White Supremicist in the military.We are training terrorist.

Huh?:wtf:
BREITBART.COM - Neo-Nazis infiltrating the US military: civil rights group
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,035 • Replies: 29
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 10:11 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
That IS worrisome , I hope the commanders follow this quote--
"Good order and discipline is the responsbility of commanders and to the extent there are any activities that are inconsistent with good order and discipline it is incumbent upon the commanders to address those," said spokesman Bryan Whitman.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 08:02 am
@tumbleweed cv,
So are white supremicists second class citizens now? Terrorist is a strong word for a social group. They like to protest and stuff but usually do it as a group, in uniform. So i don't think you could call them terrorists. Not that i agree with what they do at all.

Should a black person that does not like whites be allowed to join our military?
0 Replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:05 am
@tumbleweed cv,
The white supremicists I refered to are using the military as a training tool for personal agenda's. They are homegrown terrorist.

Social group?Very Happy OK.

Anti-social group maybe.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 11:33 am
@tumbleweed cv,
What evidence of "homegrown terrorism" have they shown in general public? I've not heard of any since the sixtys.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 11:43 am
@tumbleweed cv,
McVeigh was a decorated war veteran.:wtf:
And a white supremicist.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 02:20 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
Ok that makes one example. Got any more or just a single incident. While what he did could be considered an act of terrorism. He didn't do it to terrorise the general public, he did it to get back at the government. IMO
0 Replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 02:38 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
Are you serious?Very Happy

Terrorism is terrorism, no matter who it is directed at.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 04:54 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
OK. It's like this.
Source

Another type of gang member has also begun to proliferate within the military, evidently thanks to lowered recruitment standards and an increasing tendency of recruiters to look the other way. In July, a study by the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks racist and right-wing militia groups, found that because of pressing manpower concerns, "large numbers of neo-Nazis and skinhead extremists" are now serving in the military. "Recruiters are knowingly allowing neo-Nazis and white supremacists to join the armed forces, and commanders don't remove them from the military even after we positively identify them as extremists or gang members," said Scott Barfield, a Defense Department investigator quoted in the report.

The New York Times noted that the neo-Nazi magazine Resistance is actually recruiting for the U.S. military, urging "skinheads to join the Army and insist on being assigned to light infantry units." As the magazine explained, "The coming race war and the ethnic cleansing to follow will be very much an infantryman's war. ... It will be house-to-house ... until your town or city is cleared and the alien races are driven into the countryside where they can be hunted down and 'cleansed.' "

Apparently, the recruiting push has worked. Barfield reported that he and other investigators have identified a network of neo-Nazi active-duty Army and Marine personnel spread across five military installations in five states. "They're communicating with each other about weapons, about recruiting, about keeping their identities secret, about organizing within the military," he said.

I consider these people terrorist. You can twist it anyway you want .:cool:
Drnaline

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 06:15 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;9254 wrote:
Are you serious?Very Happy

Terrorism is terrorism, no matter who it is directed at.
So when a kid calls in a bomb threat to get out of class early, is that an act of terrorism?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 06:39 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;9258 wrote:
OK. It's like this.
Source

Another type of gang member has also begun to proliferate within the military, evidently thanks to lowered recruitment standards and an increasing tendency of recruiters to look the other way. In July, a study by the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks racist and right-wing militia groups, found that because of pressing manpower concerns, "large numbers of neo-Nazis and skinhead extremists" are now serving in the military. "Recruiters are knowingly allowing neo-Nazis and white supremacists to join the armed forces, and commanders don't remove them from the military even after we positively identify them as extremists or gang members," said Scott Barfield, a Defense Department investigator quoted in the report.

The New York Times noted that the neo-Nazi magazine Resistance is actually recruiting for the U.S. military, urging "skinheads to join the Army and insist on being assigned to light infantry units." As the magazine explained, "The coming race war and the ethnic cleansing to follow will be very much an infantryman's war. ... It will be house-to-house ... until your town or city is cleared and the alien races are driven into the countryside where they can be hunted down and 'cleansed.' "

Apparently, the recruiting push has worked. Barfield reported that he and other investigators have identified a network of neo-Nazi active-duty Army and Marine personnel spread across five military installations in five states. "They're communicating with each other about weapons, about recruiting, about keeping their identities secret, about organizing within the military," he said.

I consider these people terrorist. You can twist it anyway you want .:cool:
Is there some kind of law prohibiting supremists from joining the military? I know a few "gang members" that were forced to join the military or go to prison. It's ok for the state to do it but not the person there doing it too?
Recruiters are also asked to "look the other way" for gays, is this a different type of situation? Is one good and not the other or are they both wrong?

Quote:
"The coming race war and the ethnic cleansing to follow will be very much an infantryman's war. ... It will be house-to-house ... until your town or city is cleared and the alien races are driven into the countryside where they can be hunted down and 'cleansed.' "
So who are the others that will be fighting this race war. Will they be blacks and latino's who were also probably trained by the military might i add in far greater numbers?

Quote:
I consider these people terrorist. You can twist it anyway you want .

I'm not twisting, these people have rights. One's your willing to infringe on. I don't agree with what there doing if there doing it. As a private citizen if i wanted military tactical training where would i go, the military.
0 Replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 04:50 am
@tumbleweed cv,
It seems to be over your head.Very Happy
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:40 am
@tumbleweed cv,
Over my head i think not. You want the government to not allow supremists in our military. But it's ok to allow gays. There is no law against it that i can find. What legal reason could you justify for them not being allowed. That one may be over your head.
0 Replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:49 am
@tumbleweed cv,
If you don't see the real threat, this discussion is pointless. Gay bashing has nothing to do with white supremacists.:wtf:
Drnaline

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 08:15 am
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;9386 wrote:
If you don't see the real threat, this discussion is pointless. Gay bashing has nothing to do with white supremacists.:wtf:
I see the threat but it is not illegal. Your profiling. Should Muslims not be allowed in our military? Who is gay bashing, how does it not have something to do with white supremists in our military. Both are exercising there right to join.
0 Replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 08:52 am
@tumbleweed cv,
Gays aren't a threat. WS are.

If you don't see the monster we are creating by allowing WS into the military, that's your choice.

WS have a right to join? No in my way of thinking the bastards don't.:p
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 07:25 am
@tumbleweed cv,
Why you worried about WS. Your white.
I see the monster being created but this monster has to do with people affraid of WS.s.
So what happens when the SPLC starts nameing people they think are WS's but arn't sure. They don't have to be correct, just close. Because they know how you feel about such people.
"WS have a right to join?" Sure do, every American does. Even Muslim Americans who may turn out to be extreme.
0 Replies

Sherman cv

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2007 01:23 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;9156 wrote:
I just heard this on CNN.Very Happy

White Supremicist in the military.We are training terrorist.

Huh?:wtf:
BREITBART.COM - Neo-Nazis infiltrating the US military: civil rights group

Well, you mean against the ones who claim to be fighting an HOLY WAR?
Tumble, you never give up....Watch out for those civil rights group, please they are the worse to create social conflicts!!! Do not be fooled!!

Perahps those nazi people as the press call them, are not a bad news after all to kick the **** out of the bloody muslim radicals!! Or you prefer another 9/11 somewhere? Maybe it is a good thing to scare them so badly so they think twice to f...k with americans!!!Very Happy
0 Replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2007 02:23 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
Sherman, you don't have a clue about this topic.

You seem to support having WS in the military.
Red cv

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2007 04:06 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
On the up side they will be easy to keep track of, no hiding in the country having meetings in a barn. I'd rather see a bigot out in the open than beat the bushes for them. Besides the Military Members will show them the evil of their ways if they start practicing "White Power". The Military has a way of keeping people with extreme views on a tight leash.
0 Replies