Israel Has Gone Too Far

Drnaline

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 10:31 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5823 wrote:
What do you mean prove it?

It's pretty much common knowledge the U.S. has the ability to bring Israel and the Palestinians to the negotiating table for peace talks or a cease fire agreement.

Bush could have helped speed up the cease fire in Lebanon before Israel leveled it.

As for the name calling, it was used as an adjective, not a noun.Very Happy
Quote:
What do you mean prove it?

I ment for you to prove he made things worse? First you say he didn't do shiit then you say he's gone to far? I'd like to know how you arrived at what you think?
Quote:
It's pretty much common knowledge the U.S. has the ability to bring Israel and the Palestinians to the negotiating table for peace talks or a cease fire agreement.

Even with a hands off policy?
Quote:
Bush could have helped speed up the cease fire in Lebanon before Israel leveled it.

At least they were targeting military objectives. Isreal or the US started the engagement. They were responding to an attack on there post. Most media source reported so. If you pick a fight with the biggest guy on your block you can't blame him when he knocks you out.
Quote:
As for the name calling, it was used as an adjective, not a noun

Which name are you refering too?
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 10:52 pm
@Drnaline,
If you care to read what I already posted you would know the answers to those questions.Posting the same comments repetedly is boring as hell.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 08:55 am
@cranston36 cv,
Care to post a link of what you think my answers are? I'd stop posting the same if you would answer or direct me to your answer.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 09:52 am
@Drnaline,
Bush Administration and the Arab-Israeli Conflict
Drnaline

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 06:51 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
Quote:
Quote:
He has actually made conditions a lot worse.

Prove it.

This article doesn't prove anything, it is strictly opinion.
First quote i liked:
"First, after initially wishing to keep a "hands-off" policy toward the issue, in part due to Clinton's failures in that area,"

Second one:

"This worked to the disadvantage of the Palestinians because by June 2002 Palestinian leader Yasir Arafat's links to terrorism had made him persona non grata to the administration. "
Links to terrorism, isn't that a hoot?

Do you have anything a little less biased and a little more fair and balanced?

What Is MERIA?

The owner seems to have a little extra on his mind other then the truth.

Prof. Barry Rubin - Ask.com Web Search

Barry Rubin
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 07:08 pm
@Drnaline,
You sound like a broken record.

Who elected you to the " Prove It " panel ?

Do you really need me to walk you through the whole damn thing again. That's not going to happen.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 07:16 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5883 wrote:
You sound like a broken record.

Do you really need me to walk you through the whole damn thing again. That's not going to happen.
Quote:

I did, don't like it. Vote me out.
Quote:
Do you really need me to walk you through the whole damn thing again. That's not going to happen

No i don't but you really need to give more then just your general terms with out much more. Why would i expect that to happen when you can't even answer a simple question without beating around the Bush? (pun intended)
0 Replies