Israel Has Gone Too Far

tumbleweed cv

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 08:01 pm
@Sherman cv,
These people have been fighting for thousands of years. We should never have got involved in the first place.

But since we helped create this mess the least we could do is help defuse it. Oh, I forgot, we have a hands-off policy.Very Happy
NaterG

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 10:02 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5750 wrote:
These people have been fighting for thousands of years. We should never have got involved in the first place.

But since we helped create this mess the least we could do is help defuse it. Oh, I forgot, we have a hands-off policy.Very Happy

We helped creat nothing. With or without us, that area of the world would be constantly fighting.

You really seem to dislike this country, why the hell are you still here?
tumbleweed cv

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 06:08 am
@NaterG,
What makes you think I don't like this country?:wtf:
BonaParte cv

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 07:12 am
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5759 wrote:

Check your posts, there not much to your liking here.

Btw, thanks for giving me the finger at the North Korea thread....
tumbleweed cv

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 07:15 am
@BonaParte cv,
I don't like name calling.Very Happy

What was it I said that wasn't true?:wtf:
BonaParte cv

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 09:41 am
@tumbleweed cv,
Good Bye BundleWheat, you are left by yourself to post your anti US rants and your fingers.
NaterG

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 11:12 am
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5759 wrote:

Well, perhaps that wasn't a fair assumption. I don't really know you as a person, but it seems everything you post here is negativity towards our country.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 12:09 pm
@BonaParte cv,
BonaParte;5764 wrote:
Good Bye BundleWheat, you are left by yourself to post your anti US rants and your fingers.

See ya. :wave2: :spot:

I'm tired of your name calling anyway. :baby:
tumbleweed cv

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 12:27 pm
@NaterG,
NaterG;5766 wrote:
Well, perhaps that wasn't a fair assumption. I don't really know you as a person, but it seems everything you post here is negativity towards our country.

Most of the comments I post are in contrast to everyone here because I'm not a Republican . I don't see the issues from the same perspective as anyone here.

That tends to make my comments conflict with everyone here, but it doesn't mean I'm wrong and everyone else right.

I'm anti-Bush not anti-American.Very Happy
NaterG

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 12:55 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5769 wrote:
Most of the comments I post are in contrast to everyone here because I'm not a Republican . I don't see the issues from the same perspective as anyone here.

That tends to make my comments conflict with everyone here, but it doesn't mean I'm wrong and everyone else right.

I'm anti-Bush not anti-American.Very Happy

Well you see, imo, anti-current president is anti-american. You may not like him, or agree with him, but he is the leader of our country. There is nothing wrong with criticism, however, bashing every move he makes and over analyizing every word he says to turn it all negative, is unpatriotic, imo.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 01:20 pm
@NaterG,
This isn't the first time I have heard that, but I'm not going to start calling you names because of your opinion.

If you say something I don't agree with I post a different point of view.

How is critizing the President unpatriotic ? I've had that discussion before.

As for Israel, I stand by my comments.Very Happy
NaterG

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 02:22 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5772 wrote:
This isn't the first time I have heard that, but I'm not going to start calling you names because of your opinion.

If you say something I don't agree with I post a different point of view.

How is critizing the President unpatriotic ? I've had that discussion before.

As for Israel, I stand by my comments.Very Happy

oh, don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with critisizing the president, however, I think the down right bashing stuff is just too much.

Also, I don't believe I was calling anyone a name, if that was directed at me.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 10:24 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5768 wrote:
See ya. :wave2: :spot:

I'm tired of your name calling anyway. :baby:
So if he called you tumble would that be name calling? Do you find his remarks offencive?
Quote:
I'm anti-Bush not anti-American.

If that were true you could only reference only the last six years of Bush's aide to Isreal. But i think you find the whole isreal history anoying. Or you might be anti-isreal which would kiinda make you pro-terrorist?
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 03:41 am
@Drnaline,
What is it that Bush has done to ease tensions in the Middle East in the last 6 years? Oh, that's right, nothing.

He has actually made conditions a lot worse. Maybe that is what he was referring to as " Mission Accomplished". :eek:

I guess that is what you get when an incompetent leader is in charge of foreign policy.:dunno:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 08:28 am
@cranston36 cv,
What should he of done being we have a hands off policy? Probably the same thing your side has done, nothing.
Quote:
He has actually made conditions a lot worse.

Prove it.
Quote:
I guess that is what you get when an incompetent leader is in charge of foreign policy.

Sounds like you hate being rendered useless to the point of calling names to some one who can't defend himself? It appears you like calling names, something that is directly contradictionary to one of your statements?
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 09:39 am
@Drnaline,
What do you mean prove it?

It's pretty much common knowledge the U.S. has the ability to bring Israel and the Palestinians to the negotiating table for peace talks or a cease fire agreement.

Bush could have helped speed up the cease fire in Lebanon before Israel leveled it.

As for the name calling, it was used as an adjective, not a noun.Very Happy
GoodBoy

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 09:50 am
@cranston36 cv,
Israel and the Middle East will never find peace until the end of the world is drawing very near. The Bible foretold that.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 09:57 am
@GoodBoy,
GoodBoy;5824 wrote:
Israel and the Middle East will never find peace until the end of the world is drawing very near. The Bible foretold that.

Exactly. At least the pease talks halted the fighting, if only breifly.
0 Replies

GoodBoy

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 10:02 am
@cranston36 cv,
Its just a funny feeling I have.. with the mideast turmoil we are seeing. We are very near the end. When Israel starts rebuilding the temple..people better start getting right with God. (not that we shouldnt be doing that anyway lol)
Sherman cv

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 10:57 am
@GoodBoy,
Dear Tumbleweed of course you can express your opinions.Very Happy

..The thing is that it seems that we are living in world of false counsciousness, as Carl Marx used to say were everybody has the same ideology unable to see the real one...

I am sick and tired to open every newpaper or listen to the news which talk only about muslims and their right not to be tortured or discriminated in some ways....

I would like to remind everyone that it is not in the western countries that women are sopressed in their civil rights, or people are punished by chopping their hand off (iraq and Turkey)!!!!!

It 's no US or any other European countries fault if these people did not eveolve to our standards of living....But that's fine too..as long you stay where you were meant to be which means not coming and living in a world that stands for everything you are not!!!!!That 's fishy! Why anyone would do that? Is there a hidden agenda we should worry about?:eek:

Right now i am sure yes there is, and it is moving fast..In no time these people will grow over our ideals, belief and customs and with the help of our tolerant laws and govermaments that endure them...:frown:

Israel is our friend and need support, how many suicide bombers have make Israel cry and mourn? We will never know what is like or maybe we do now (9/11, Madrid, London) who will be next?:wtf:
0 Replies