Voter Fraud: More Than 1,000 Voter Cards Suspect

Sabz5150

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 09:38 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60805 wrote:
Any convictions?

You didn't ask for that. Nice attempt at a changeup, though. You asked for evidence towards erroneous voter disenfranchisement. That was supplied. Now you move the goalposts. That is a clear sign that you have no ground to stand on. But we knew that already.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 02:19 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60806 wrote:
And our Supreme Court decided what about the whole deal?

Thats the problem,nothing was done ! the country that likies to preach about democracy to others,done nothing about an election being stolen,anyone with half a brain knows what went on in florida. :thumbdown:
Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 09:32 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60813 wrote:
You didn't ask for that. Nice attempt at a changeup, though. You asked for evidence towards erroneous voter disenfranchisement. That was supplied. Now you move the goalposts. That is a clear sign that you have no ground to stand on. But we knew that already.

So your answer is no, no convictions. Easy enough.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 09:33 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;60825 wrote:
Thats the problem,nothing was done ! the country that likies to preach about democracy to others,done nothing about an election being stolen,anyone with half a brain knows what went on in florida. :thumbdown:
They found nothing warranted the accusations, end of story.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 09:35 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60880 wrote:
So your answer is no, no convictions. Easy enough.

You didn't ask for that. Why are you moving the goalposts?

Not having a conviction doesn't mean the votes weren't flawed. They admitted to this one. Can you show fact to the contrary?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 09:42 pm
@Drnaline,
If your tired, put the goal post down.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 09:45 pm
@Drnaline,
Actually Sanchez... if you like convictions so much, then explain to me why Diebold hired five convicted felons to handle the voting machines.

Con Job at Diebold Subsidiary

Now one of the guys was convicted on 23 felony counts of, catch this, planting back doors in his software and using what the courts called "a high degree of sophistication" to evade detection.

So, care to spin this?
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 09:46 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60885 wrote:
If your tired, put the goal post down.

That's your job, homeslice. You're the one who asked for something else when your initial challenge was met.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 09:52 pm
@Drnaline,
Nope, yours. I suppose you think you never do it? That's gotta be one of your favorite tacktics.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 09:56 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60892 wrote:
Nope, yours. I suppose you think you never do it? That's gotta be one of your favorite tacktics.

Nice changeup again. Seems to be one of your favorite tactics. You still have not answered the question... why did you change the question after your challenge of providing skewed voter data was met?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 06:08 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60888 wrote:
Actually Sanchez... if you like convictions so much, then explain to me why Diebold hired five convicted felons to handle the voting machines.

Con Job at Diebold Subsidiary

Now one of the guys was convicted on 23 felony counts of, catch this, planting back doors in his software and using what the courts called "a high degree of sophistication" to evade detection.

So, care to spin this?

No spin - I think he should spend 20 in a federal penitentiary. If you are looking for corruption, look no farther than your senate and congress. It's loaded with thieves and liars.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 12:55 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61113 wrote:
No spin - I think he should spend 20 in a federal penitentiary. If you are looking for corruption, look no farther than your senate and congress. It's loaded with thieves and liars.

Start with the current president,he stole the 2000 election and lied about WMDs and the war on terror.

Impeach him :thumbup:
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 06:30 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61113 wrote:

It does NOT matter how much time you're looking for... the fact remains that a man with TWENTY-THREE felonies of none other than exploits through backdoors and covering it up, should not be allowed within a square MILE of Diebold, much less employed by them. You know he didn't get a background check, there's no way that didn't raise a red flag somewhere. Seriously, *I* couldn't get that close if I wanted to, and I have no convictions! Who the hell is not doing their job?!

That stinks to high hell, dude. You have to agree with that.
socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 06:33 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;61296 wrote:
It does NOT matter how much time you're looking for... the fact remains that a man with TWENTY-THREE felonies of none other than exploits through backdoors and covering it up, should not be allowed within a square MILE of Diebold, much less employed by them. You know he didn't get a background check, there's no way that didn't raise a red flag somewhere. Seriously, *I* couldn't get that close if I wanted to, and I have no convictions! Who the hell is not doing their job?!

That stinks to high hell, dude. You have to agree with that.

Absolutely. Further, he should be subject to public ridicule in the proverbial town square prior to sentencing.
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 09:06 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61299 wrote:
Absolutely. Further, he should be subject to public ridicule in the proverbial town square prior to sentencing.

I don't care what you do with him. Explain to me why he was not only given a job at this company, but allowed access to the voting machines.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 01:47 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;61761 wrote:
I don't care what you do with him. Explain to me why he was not only given a job at this company, but allowed access to the voting machines.

It's not for me to explain. Suffice to say, I would never have hired someone for a position this important without a thorough background examination.

In all my years of management I have learned that just because someone interviews well it does not mean they will perform well. Before I ever meet them personally, I have done all my background work.
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 12:28 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61815 wrote:
It's not for me to explain. Suffice to say, I would never have hired someone for a position this important without a thorough background examination.

In all my years of management I have learned that just because someone interviews well it does not mean they will perform well. Before I ever meet them personally, I have done all my background work.

So you can't give me even one reason as to how this guy made it past a background check with over twenty felony convictions, was allowed around electronic voting machines with said felony convictions for computer fraud or was one of five men with similar backgrounds... albeit not as many felony convictions, although felony convictions nonetheless?

Sure, it's not for you to explain. What is is why you turn a blind eye to this, but harp over ACORN which might I mind you has not been found to have ONE SINGLE instance of actual fraud.
0 Replies