Voter Fraud: More Than 1,000 Voter Cards Suspect

Sabz5150

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 10:28 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60440 wrote:
Nothing from the wiki surprises me. It's almost always has a leftleaning slant.

Care to point it out?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 10:42 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60428 wrote:
So, how many convictions were there?

Thats the problem ! what was done to bring the people responsible for preventing thousands of of other people from voting,they should have been sent to prison,they affected the outcome a general election and they got away with it.
Drnaline

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:59 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60445 wrote:
Care to point it out?

It's just a giant blog!
Drnaline

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 12:00 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;60448 wrote:
Thats the problem ! what was done to bring the people responsible for preventing thousands of of other people from voting,they should have been sent to prison,they affected the outcome a general election and they got away with it.

I guess that there's just not enough evidence? We need that over here to get a conviction.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 09:13 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60596 wrote:
It's just a giant blog!

Ah, looks like Sanchez found a new (flawed) talking point.

Here's the trick about the Pedia... YOU can edit it. ANYBODY can edit it. It's this wonderful thing called "peer review". You might have heard of such a thing.

Whereas the links you post are simply right-wing pundits spewing opinion, what I post is 98% peer-reviewed factual information. Politifact and Factcheck are both nonpartisan sites, both dedicated to showing fact with no opinion (this is why they catch Bam on his missteps too), Sciencedaily is a scientific news site which references peer-reviewed journals and articles. Wikipedia is a site where anybody can edit the material... so if you see errors, feel free to adjust them.

So, do tell us about NewsBusters, NewsMax, Townhall, ConservativeVoice and the other sites you regularly post.

C'mon, I want a response to this one.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 09:15 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60597 wrote:
I guess that there's just not enough evidence? We need that over here to get a conviction.

So THAT'S why these "suspect voter cards" aren't causing any jail time. Thanks for clearing that up!
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 03:42 am
@Drnaline,
I suppose they do not consider it enough of a problem to sway an election.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 06:46 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;60676 wrote:
I suppose they do not consider it enough of a problem to sway an election.

20,000 people were wrongly denied the vote,their names had been intentionally targeted by the republicans for having names simialar to convicted felons,had a statewide recount been done,Gore would have won.

The republicans stole the election !
Drnaline

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 10:02 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;60678 wrote:
20,000 people were wrongly denied the vote,their names had been intentionally targeted by the republicans for having names simialar to convicted felons,had a statewide recount been done,Gore would have won.

Like sabz says, evidence?
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 10:29 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;60678 wrote:

Like Ted Kennedy said, "it's all water under the bridge, Mrs. Kopeckny".
As George Bush said, "Build a bridge - get over it"
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 11:44 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;60710 wrote:
Like Ted Kennedy said, "it's all water under the bridge, Mrs. Kopeckny".
As George Bush said, "Build a bridge - get over it"

So your basically saying its ok to cheat ! because that is what happened and a f*cking imbecile got into the White House :thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 11:51 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60703 wrote:

The republicans fought to prevent a statewide recount and 20,000 people were prevented from voting by the republicans in florida,that is what you call corruption and voter fraud at the highest level,why did this happen ?

Evidence ! its common knowledge !
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 01:19 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Scoop: Diebold Memos Disclose Florida 2000 E-Voting Fraud
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 01:36 am
@scooby-doo cv,
How the GOP Gamed the System in Florida
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 02:03 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;60724 wrote:
So your basically saying its ok to cheat ! because that is what happened and a f*cking imbecile got into the White House :thumbdown:

No, Scoob, I do not think it's OK to cheat. I am just suggesting that both sides of the aisle did not think it worthy of a great debate and ensuing argument for what amounted to less than one tenth of one percent of the total vote. You know how I feel about politicians - I say throw all of them to the curb. This bail out nonsense is just another example of how it's OK with them to fleece the citizens out of their money and when the fail, the government comes back to us for help to bail them out. I say set up a special investigative committee for the purpose of incarcerating all the Wall Street big shots that bilked profits in the billions.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 03:28 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;60730 wrote:
No, Scoob, I do not think it's OK to cheat. I am just suggesting that both sides of the aisle did not think it worthy of a great debate and ensuing argument for what amounted to less than one tenth of one percent of the total vote. You know how I feel about politicians - I say throw all of them to the curb. This bail out nonsense is just another example of how it's OK with them to fleece the citizens out of their money and when the fail, the government comes back to us for help to bail them out. I say set up a special investigative committee for the purpose of incarcerating all the Wall Street big shots that bilked profits in the billions.

Socal,i can't believe what your saying ! this was a national election for the presidency of the US,and there was blatant cheating which resulted in the wrong man winning the election,that IS worthy of debate.

As for the bail out nonsense,i don't like it one bit,but they had to do it or the consequences would have been worse,i wouldn;t hold my breathe waiting for a special investigative commitee into this mess,the big shots in Wall Street will go back to their mansions and live a life of luxury.

One law for the rich and pwerful and another for the ordinary guy person on the street. :thumbdown:
socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 04:15 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;60738 wrote:
Socal,i can't believe what your saying ! this was a national election for the presidency of the US,and there was blatant cheating which resulted in the wrong man winning the election,that IS worthy of debate.

As for the bail out nonsense,i don't like it one bit,but they had to do it or the consequences would have been worse,i wouldn;t hold my breathe waiting for a special investigative commitee into this mess,the big shots in Wall Street will go back to their mansions and live a life of luxury.

One law for the rich and pwerful and another for the ordinary guy person on the street. :thumbdown:

Oh, I agree that there should be a major investigation and those responsible indicted. I just do not think the weak livered double dealing politicos have the stomach for it. Which is the main reason I say THROW THEM TO THE CURB WITH THE REST OF THE GARBAGE.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 07:59 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60703 wrote:

Botched Name Purge Denied Some the Right to Vote (washingtonpost.com)

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(That one has a pic of Miss Recount Dracula herself.)

Salon.com Politics | Florida's flawed "voter-cleansing" program

It is common knowledge that Florida wrongly purged legal voters. This has been known for years now.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 09:18 pm
@Drnaline,
Any convictions?
Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 09:21 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;60725 wrote:
The republicans fought to prevent a statewide recount and 20,000 people were prevented from voting by the republicans in florida,that is what you call corruption and voter fraud at the highest level,why did this happen ?

Evidence ! its common knowledge !
And our Supreme Court decided what about the whole deal?