Voter Fraud: More Than 1,000 Voter Cards Suspect

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 02:33 am
Voter Fraud: More Than 1,000 Voter Cards Suspect by Election 2008

The Democrat political playbook calls for a "pre-emptive strike" and allegations of "voter suppression" where none exist. However, liberal-left organizations perform the Democrat Party's dirty work of registering illegal aliens, the senile and mentally ill, felons and others who are easily manipulated that party handlers.

More than 1,000 new voter registration cards received by the Bernalillo County Clerk's Office in advance of the November general election might be frauds, the county clerk said Tuesday.

Maggie Toulouse Oliver said she has notified prosecutors in state and federal law enforcement agencies about the problem.

Some of the estimated 1,100 registrations list Social Security numbers for people who already are in the county's database of registered voters, Toulouse Oliver said.

Other cards list the same name -- but a different birth date -- of already registered voters.

Some of the people whose names appear in the list of possibly phony registrations, when called by the clerk's office, said they never filled out the new cards changing their voter data, Toulouse Oliver said.

In addition, "We do have a series of cards identified that appear to be (names) taken straight out of the phone book, Toulouse Oliver said.

Click for the rest.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,206 • Replies: 56
No top replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 03:06 am
@Drnaline,
voter fraud ! what about the 2000 election ? the republicans stopped people from voting and are still trying to prevent people from voting.

United nations election moniters for the "Great Bastion of Democracy"
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 03:18 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Brad Friedman: Republican voter ID laws disenfranchise Americans | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 09:26 am
@Drnaline,
Oh you think there wasn't democrat fraud in 2000? or 2004?
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 08:13 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60113 wrote:
Oh you think there wasn't democrat fraud in 2000? or 2004?

Any evidence? Right wing blogs aren't evidence, by the way.

Put up. Shut up. Pick one.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 10:18 pm
@Drnaline,
Didn't you read the first post.

Here take your pic.
democrat voter fraud - Google Search

Want a little more specific? Featured Article - WSJ.com

Gateway Pundit: Democratic Voter Fraud- The Real Picture of Corruption, Part 2

Two Convicted for Ohio Vote Fraud, Media Leaves Out They're Democrats | NewsBusters.org Convictions good enough for you. Time for you to shut up!
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 10:26 pm
@Drnaline,
Let's see... politicalgateway, powerlineblog, nodnc, gatewaypundit, newsbusters... not really solid evidence there.

I said no right wing blogs, right? things like "nodnc" and "newsbusters" kinda sink your ship. So does "opinionjournal".

Objective. I don't think it means what you think it means.

However... The Columbus Dispatch : Ohio's voting machine glitch exposed

The maker of touch-screen voting machines used in half of Ohio's counties has admitted that its own programming error is to blame for votes being dropped in some counties.

"I am committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president." - Walden O'Dell, CEO of Diebold
Drnaline

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 10:27 pm
@Drnaline,
More Democrat Vote Fraud - In East St. Louis | Sweetness & Light

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/washington/12fraud.html?pagewanted=print

Stingray:Two West Virginia Democrat officials sentenced for voter fraud

This is just the first page, boy you dems are busy.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 10:29 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60132 wrote:
Let's see... politicalgateway, powerlineblog, nodnc, gatewaypundit, newsbusters... not really solid evidence there.

I said no right wing blogs, right? things like "nodnc" and "newsbusters" kinda sink your ship. So does "opinionjournal".

Objective. I don't think it means what you think it means.

However... The Columbus Dispatch : Ohio's voting machine glitch exposed

The maker of touch-screen voting machines used in half of Ohio's counties has admitted that its own programming error is to blame for votes being dropped in some counties.

"I am committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president." - Walden O'Dell, CEO of Diebold
And you think this is proof, LOL Play by your own rules.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 10:34 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60134 wrote:
And you think this is proof, LOL Play by your own rules.

I have evidence (admitted by the machine manufacturer themselves) that the voting machines used during 2004 were, and I will bold this for you, FLAWED.

You have right wing blogs.

Please excuse me while I laugh. :rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 10:35 pm
@Drnaline,
Laugh all you like doesn't change there convictions in a court of law.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 10:38 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60140 wrote:
Laugh all you like doesn't change there convictions in a court of law.

:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

Takes more than a few right wing pundits to bring a conspiracy theory to light.

Remember, Diebold ADMITTED that their machines screwed up. They ADMITTED that not all votes were counted. They ADMITTED the results were skewed.

That's all the evidence you need.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 11:12 am
@Drnaline,
Who's got the criminal record? Not diebold.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 08:01 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60157 wrote:
Who's got the criminal record? Not diebold.

Since their voting machines are now known to be flawed, it leaves an investigation opportunity you could throw this planet through. In fact, the vast majority of counties/cities/states are now removing their machines from service.

Criminal record or no criminal record, the single fact remains that Diebold's machines did skew the votes.

Basically you have an accusation with no substance. I've got the companies themselves admitting fault. Sorry, your blogs just don't pan out.

:rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2008 09:23 am
@Drnaline,
So what machines are being used this election cycle? Your gonna claim Diebold stole if from you again? That story's getting old!
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2008 08:27 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60293 wrote:
So what machines are being used this election cycle? Your gonna claim Diebold stole if from you again? That story's getting old!

Many precincts are going back to the tried and true seven foot monsters with the gigantic pull lever. Others are implementing open source machines. Diebold (err, I mean Premier Election Systems) machines are being put to pasture QUICKLY.

The facts are that the systems are flawed. They skew votes. Not only that, but they are horribly insecure. I'm sure you heard that a key was made that can open these machines using only the photograph of said key on Diebold's website. I'm also quite certain that you are aware that the machines use/used, as my own city officials said, "Secure 128 bit WEP encryption" which means it would take me an extra minute to crack it from my car. Yes, it is quite possible to rig up a machine to automatically sniff, crack and alter these machines simply by driving around (hint: they all used the same encryption key meaning when you get one, you get all).

These are facts you can't get around. The systems are flawed. They admitted this. Can't put any spin on that.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 03:42 am
@Sabz5150,
You have got to laugh when the republicans try to accuse the democrats of voter fraud when the "stole" the 2000 election by barring people(especially black people) from voting.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 01:17 pm
@Drnaline,
So, how many convictions were there?
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 08:20 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60428 wrote:
So, how many convictions were there?

There are a not insignificant number of investigations all over the US concerning PremierBold.

Premier Election Solutions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just read. Seriously, I know you read very little of what is posted, but read this. You might be surprised.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 08:51 pm
@Drnaline,
Nothing from the wiki surprises me. It's almost always has a leftleaning slant.