Another run at peace in the Middle east

Drakej

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2007 09:35 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Well Pino is arguing that we must make war in the middle east for there oil and others are arguing the point that we do not need make war or help with wars in the middle east. So the topic has taken the stance that peace cannot exist in the middle east because of oil and others are supplying counter points. We are not way off topic in my opinion.
92b16vx

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2007 09:35 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;47307 wrote:
Way off topic as usual, all of you.

Not really considering that almost all of the turmoil, at least for the US, in the middle east is because of oil in one way or another, all the way back to the 50's.
Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2007 09:37 pm
@Curmudgeon,
OK, I have to agree. Just wish the points would be made without the personal backbiting.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 07:34 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;47312 wrote:
OK, I have to agree. Just wish the points would be made without the personal backbiting.

I too am shocked and appalled. Shocked and appalled. Very Happy
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 07:36 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;47310 wrote:
Not really considering that almost all of the turmoil, at least for the US, in the middle east is because of oil in one way or another, all the way back to the 50's.

No.....according to your sidekicks here, we don't get any oil from the Middle East. That very argument is a Bush conspiracy, remember????????:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 07:37 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;47309 wrote:
Well Pino is arguing that we must make war in the middle east for there oil and others are arguing the point that we do not need make war or help with wars in the middle east. So the topic has taken the stance that peace cannot exist in the middle east because of oil and others are supplying counter points. We are not way off topic in my opinion.

Well, if there's a problem, it's Bush's fault.:frown:
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 10:07 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;47362 wrote:
No.....according to your sidekicks here, we don't get any oil from the Middle East. That very argument is a Bush conspiracy, remember????????:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

No, according to facts we get only about a sixth of our oil from the middle east..
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 07:22 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Nah....I'm sure we don't get any. It's a gigantic lie told by Bush to make Cheney rich. The whole thing can be made to disappear if we just let the Minnesota Boys work it all out in Uncle Earl's basement over a case of beer.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 07:26 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;47864 wrote:
Nah....I'm sure we don't get any. It's a gigantic lie told by Bush to make Cheney rich. The whole thing can be made to disappear if we just let the Minnesota Boys work it all out in Uncle Earl's basement over a case of beer.

Again you've been presented with the facts and you always have some witty :no: comment.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 07:32 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;47870 wrote:
Again you've been presented with the facts and you always have some witty :no: comment.

That's because hatred and bigotry are not facts, which are all he knows.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 07:43 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;47870 wrote:

Jethro and Bubba have all the answers. You know this, yet argue just to be disagreeable. Bush did 911. We don't get any oil from the Middle East at all. The Jesuits are behind global warming, which doesn't exist, because of Cheney.:dance2:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 08:05 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;48147 wrote:
Jethro and Bubba have all the answers. You know this, yet argue just to be disagreeable. Bush did 911. We don't get any oil from the Middle East at all. The Jesuits are behind global warming, which doesn't exist, because of Cheney.:dance2:

comments like this are exactly what i'm talking about! You make some immature comment to divert from the truth of the matter.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 07:53 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;48159 wrote:
comments like this are exactly what i'm talking about! You make some immature comment to divert from the truth of the matter.

It's called parody, but I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you. :headbang:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 09:10 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;48250 wrote:
It's called parody, but I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you. :headbang:

No scary movie is a parady.
0 Replies