BonaParte cv

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 12:31 pm
@fluidambient,
There's no such thing as a Palestinian home land. There never was.
It's a political lie.

The whole area was part of the Ottoman Empire and all the different races were living there together and they are all still in the same area.

The problem is the Jews are making their area properous, farming, industries making money.

The others sit on their a.sses doing nothing and enjoying the wilderness scenery without any crops or other products.

I don't blame Israel for standing up for what they build up there.
These people have been persecuted for 1000's of years.

Israel is the only piece of soil there without oil in the ground, yet it's the most democratic and prosperous of them all. What's wrong with that?
tumbleweed cv

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 12:43 pm
@BonaParte cv,
Actually they are finding oil in Israel.Very Happy

The thing that ticks me off about Israel is that they feel they are the " chosen ones ". They aren't any better or worse than anyone. Until they get over themselves, it's business as usual.

They are blinded by religion. Common sense isn't part of the solution.
0 Replies

fluidambient

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 12:57 pm
@BonaParte cv,
BonaParte;5442 wrote:
There's no such thing as a Palestinian home land. There never was.
It's a political lie.

The whole area was part of the Ottoman Empire and all the different races were living there together and they are all still in the same area.

The problem is the Jews are making their area properous, farming, industries making money.

The others sit on their a.sses doing nothing and enjoying the wilderness scenery without any crops or other products.

I don't blame Israel for standing up for what they build up there.
These people have been persecuted for 1000's of years.

Israel is the only piece of soil there without oil in the ground, yet it's the most democratic and prosperous of them all. What's wrong with that?

Yah I guess anything can be considered a lie when you choose not to look at the facts, in this case a mandate I linked directly from the UN website, and borders that the UN have designated.

Palestinian farms have been destroyed by Israeli armies, farms which were prosperous. What do you think, that people are lazy and don't want to make the most of what they have? That's a silly notion, the Palestinians were living on the land, farming it, some had businesses, and did many things before Israeli occupation. Now that the Israeli military is there, there is no economy, everything has become so suffocated by poverty due to their presence that you come in here and use the current situation of their economy with no consideration of the past or future goals to justify their expulsion from the area they've lived in for centuries? I remember similar reasoning used to push Indian people's off their lands in America.

Yah yah, you'll say the Jews didn't have a land for thousands of years, i'm not denying that. They have their state they wanted, just get them the hell outta the West Bank now.
BonaParte cv

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:05 pm
@fluidambient,
The Palestinians have never farmed. It's all propaganda.
They lived in tents, ride camels and raised sheep for their food and clothing and that about sums it up. If you call that farming, so be it.

Arabs in other areas got involved in oil.

The Jewish people prospered and got the economy going after 1948.
Now the Palestinians want their share for nothing.
0 Replies

fluidambient

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:41 pm
@Brent cv,
They never farmed, not once, they don't need food or an economy or nothing. Next you'll say they don't need to drink water either or something crazy like that.

Yah if you were getting millions of dollars in US aid your country would prosper too, I think we all saw the rise of the Japanese economy after WWII through US assistance as proof of that.
BonaParte cv

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 12:08 am
@fluidambient,
error....post deleted by BonaParte.
0 Replies

BonaParte cv

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 12:11 am
@fluidambient,
Quote:

They never farmed, not once, they don't need food or an economy or nothing. Next you'll say they don't need to drink water either or something crazy like that.

Correct, they never farmed, they raised sheep, camels and goats. Now, if you want to call that farming that's fine to me: goat farmers, camel and sheep ranchers...whatever.

Drinking water? They did not know what water was till the Jews started to drill waterwells and irrigated the land. Lol. They used to drink goat milk. Very Happy
0 Replies