Keith Olbermann relates Bill O'Reilly to Nazi

Drnaline

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 08:18 am
@Brent cv,
Steady decline? His book got to number one yesterday, beating out woodward of all people. He is also still number one on Fox and that includes every news channel in existence. The big three hasn't been able to say that in a looooooong time. I hope he keeps up the good work If he pisses you off he can't be all that bad.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 08:25 am
@Drnaline,
I'd have to listen to him first. No thanks.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 08:30 am
@Brent cv,
How tolerant and open minded you are.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 08:53 am
@Drnaline,
Aw, you hurt my feelings.Crying or Very sad

I'm sure Bill has his faithful followers . Hell, I used to watch his programs until he became more in line with the Republicans than being "fair and ballanced". Now he is more like Ann Coulter.Very Happy
0 Replies

GoodBoy

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 09:54 am
@Brent cv,
Ann Coulter is awesome.. she tells the truth and liberals can't stand that. It gets in the way of their political games plans. Kinda like God does.Very Happy
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 10:01 am
@GoodBoy,
Go Ann Coulter. Give it to those widows of 9-11. Keep those blond jokes coming.:thumbup:
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 11:44 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
Speaking of Ann and Bill, (charming pair) along with fair and balanced reporting by Fox News , I found this oversight. Very Happy Very Happy

The BRAD BLOG : INCREDIBLE! FOX 'NEWS' LABELS FOLEY AS DEM DURING O'REILLY FACTOR!

Fool me once, shame on me.
Fool me twice, your up to something. Fox News made it too obvious.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 08:43 am
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5829 wrote:
Go Ann Coulter. Give it to those widows of 9-11. Keep those blond jokes coming.:thumbup:
You must be talking about the Jersey girls. So tell me are they above free speech? When you make political statements, even about a loved one's demise. You are nolonger exempt from criticism.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 08:50 am
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5848 wrote:
Speaking of Ann and Bill, (charming pair) along with fair and balanced reporting by Fox News , I found this oversight. Very Happy Very Happy

The BRAD BLOG : INCREDIBLE! FOX 'NEWS' LABELS FOLEY AS DEM DURING O'REILLY FACTOR!

Fool me once, shame on me.
Fool me twice, your up to something. Fox News made it too obvious.
They probably assumed he was a democrap because he liked little boys, And demo's like men who like little boys. They even try and pass laws for them. Nambla any one.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 08:56 am
@Drnaline,
They were covering for a Republiqueer.Very Happy
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 09:10 am
@Brent cv,
Who was a reformed pedacrat.
0 Replies

Sherman cv

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 09:29 am
@tumbleweed cv,
Good Old Bill!!! I love him!!!He is so razor-sharpe in his approach....
I just happen to be agree with him most of the time...USA was right to go to Iraq and make the m.......r f.....er pay for what they did to New York a city so nice they name it twice!

Most important we all need to realize we have enemies, real enemies and UK does not recognize his own part to let these people to grow and prosper under our nose!!!

I would love to have a Billy O Reilly in England, but it would be racist to have a person of such gritty honesty, England is not interested to hear real arguments it has not have the heart for and the right population!!!

So i can only say Keith :You shoud travel a little to see how lucky you are to live in a country where your right to listen to honest opinion even though can hurts sometimes has not been taken away from you....Do not complain!

God Bless America n' Billy O':headbang:
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 02:11 pm
@Sherman cv,
Speaking about fair and balanced ,Very Happy how about this one,

Fox News Previously Had Copy Of Foley Emails But Didn't Run It... | The Huffington Post

IMO, there were a few people outside Fox News and some other news outlets who could have made more information about this page scandal available, but chose to delay their story because they knew it could damage the Republican chances in the next election. Very Happy
Brent cv

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 02:59 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5866 wrote:

Fox News Previously Had Copy Of Foley Emails But Didn't Run It... | The Huffington Post

IMO, there were a few people outside Fox News and some other news outlets who could have made more information about this page scandal available, but chose to delay their story because they knew it could damage the Republican chances in the next election. Very Happy

As opposed to the news organazations that create false stories in hopes of undermining the republican party
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 03:51 pm
@Brent cv,
If Fox News wants to be a Conservative biased network they shold drop the "fair" claim insted of giving viewers the impression that they are presenting both sides of an issue equally.

Republicans like Fox News, Democrats don't. That must be what Fox considers " balanced ".Very Happy
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 05:19 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;5854 wrote:
They probably assumed he was a democrap because he liked little boys, And demo's like men who like little boys. They even try and pass laws for them. Nambla any one.

Nah. They know he is a Republican because he favors Republicans who keep secrets about other Republicans who like little boys. :ban: :friday:

Say, didnt Foley have something to do with a bill protecting children from pedophiles ? I guess he even knew how dangerous people himself were.:alcoholic: :leghump: :whistling:
Drnaline

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 06:00 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5866 wrote:

What page scandal? As far as the law is concerned they were two concenting adults? I think they choose to delay there supposed story to just before the election for a reason, and would those wouldbe journalists be from some one more fair and balanced? It seems to me you think only the repugs new about foley?
Nice link to arrianna, she is most libbys first choice in fair and balanced.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 06:04 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5870 wrote:
If Fox News wants to be a Conservative biased network they shold drop the "fair" claim insted of giving viewers the impression that they are presenting both sides of an issue equally.

Republicans like Fox News, Democrats don't. That must be what Fox considers " balanced ".Very Happy
Fox doesn't want to be, they are. It is in your opinion that they are not fair and balanced. Your's is the only post i have seen of such on this forum so we can take it as such. When you can come up with more then the rest of far as fair, then we'll talk.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 06:08 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5872 wrote:
Nah. They know he is a Republican because he favors Republicans who keep secrets about other Republicans who like little boys. :ban: :friday:

Say, didnt Foley have something to do with a bill protecting children from pedophiles ? I guess he even knew how dangerous people himself were.:alcoholic: :leghump: :whistling:
What other repug in congress that you know of likes boys? I know a few demo's like wesley clark and stubbs.
Quote:
Say, didnt Foley have something to do with a bill protecting children from pedophiles ?

Yes, are you calling Foley a pedophile? And if so can you prove it?
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 06:26 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;5874 wrote:
Fox doesn't want to be, they are. It is in your opinion that they are not fair and balanced. Your's is the only post i have seen of such on this forum so we can take it as such. When you can come up with more then the rest of far as fair, then we'll talk.

If they are fair and balanced prove it.:439:
I give an example, your turn.Very Happy