Keith Olbermann relates Bill O'Reilly to Nazi

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 02:38 pm
Quote:
Ailes, appearing at the summer meeting of the Television Critics Association, said Olbermann takes shots at Fox's O'Reilly because it boosts his ratings.

"Clearly he has no viewers except those he gets when he attacks Fox News, and particularly has made himself committed to continuing to attack Bill," Ailes said.

Olbermann opened his Saturday session at the critics' meeting by whipping out a mask of O'Reilly and giving a Nazi salute.

http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/08/05/20060725092009990001

TV News- fnc-chief-calls-olbermann-over-the-line - AOL News
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,569 • Replies: 57
No top replies

jatuab

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 09:00 pm
@Brent cv,
It's easy to put-down figures that have had great success. The real winners always come out on top.
0 Replies

NaterG

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 10:00 pm
@Brent cv,
he should have stuck with sports
0 Replies

jatuab

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 10:36 am
@Brent cv,
I knew he looked familiar. You have a good point.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 08:51 am
@jatuab,
jatuab;4344 wrote:
I knew he looked familiar. You have a good point.
He wasn't that good at sports either. At time's entertaining but for the most part, not.
billyc5

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 10:01 pm
@Drnaline,
Keith is quite correct.
GoodBoy

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 10:06 pm
@Brent cv,
O'Reilly needs to come out on his show with a Olbermann mask.. only with lipstick and eye shadow on it.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 11:02 pm
@billyc5,
billyc5;5608 wrote:
Keith is quite correct.

I love you extremist liberals.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 09:29 am
@Brent cv,
ubermann is an idiot in jounalist clothing. What happened to being unbiased in reporting? Think he lets you decide, or does he have your answer ready to install?
tumbleweed cv

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 09:00 am
@Drnaline,
I don't know that I would call Bill a Nazi, but there is nothing fair and balanced about him or Fox news.:wtf:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 10:18 am
@Brent cv,
There number one for a reason. Maybe it's because they come closest to fair and balanced when campared to the used to big three.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 11:53 am
@Drnaline,
Who raked them, Republicans? :wtf:

The Republicans are the only one who think they are fair and balanced.

They should be referred to as " biased and slanted" :thumbup:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 12:54 pm
@Brent cv,
Any more "biased and slanted" then ABC, NBC, or CBS? Do you hold Fox to a different standard? Or are you just used to the other guys?
tumbleweed cv

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 01:04 pm
@Drnaline,
Fox should tell the truth. Anyone remotely familiar with politics can see they are a Conservative network.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 01:11 pm
@Brent cv,
By your post i can take it that you think the rest are telling the truth?
The same remotely familiar person can see that the others are just as if not more biased then Fox. Yet you single them out?
tumbleweed cv

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 01:23 pm
@Drnaline,
You need to quit assuming things where I am concerned.Very Happy

I didn't say other networks were any better, you said that. As a matter of fact I think they all have some sort of hidden agenda, but they don't make the claim of being fair and balanced.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 06:32 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
Bill O'Really, of Fox News, says we shouldn't criticize our president for his actions. Now why would a news editor let a talking head tell 65% of the country who are unhappy about his performance, that they shouldn't say so?:wtf:

I don't think Bill should be comparing him to a Nazi though.:no:

Maybe if Bill plays his cards right he can get in on one of those fire-side chats with G.W. and Sean.Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 10:01 pm
@Brent cv,
"65% of the country " or 65% of those polled?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 10:08 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5725 wrote:
You need to quit assuming things where I am concerned.Very Happy

I didn't say other networks were any better, you said that. As a matter of fact I think they all have some sort of hidden agenda, but they don't make the claim of being fair and balanced.
No offence but i'll assume what ever i please. As we all write on this forum are writings are left to interpretation by the readers. I'm mearly explaining how i understand what you wrote. If i am wrong please correct me as that is my intention.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 03:57 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;5805 wrote:
No offence but i'll assume what ever i please. As we all write on this forum are writings are left to interpretation by the readers. I'm mearly explaining how i understand what you wrote. If i am wrong please correct me as that is my intention.

Oh well.Very Happy

Bills audience is on a steady decline so anything he says seems to make people change the channel. Keep up the good work.:thumbup: