Is there a god?

Drnaline

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 09:47 pm
@Brent cv,
Quote:
God is a screw-up

Quote:
If God even exists.

Which side of the mouth are you talking from? If he does not exist why do you keep calling him sick, screwup, etc.
If you are the "New Messiah?" I am sorry for offending thee ohhh benevolent one.
z0z0

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 10:01 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline - the scariest part of your post is "You think the US will let that happen, we'll blow this planet to hell before it even gets close, hows that for arrogant. Oh and well make sure you get taken with us."

The reason that it is so scary is that this is the first time in history where the power to do significant damage to the planet actually exists. Sadly the power is in the hands of a country full of incredibly ignorant and arrogant people.

What gives you the right to be so arrogant?
Does God want you to be so arrogant?
Does God ask you to "Blow the Planet to Hell"?

You seem to be quite religious. If your God is telling you to do this then yet again I have more evidence to help prove my hypothesis that your "God" is one sick and demented deity.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 05:53 pm
@Drnaline,
Man is going to blow up this planet, and there isn't a damned thing anybody can do about it. It's Biblical. Man is going up in FLAMES.:FU1:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 05:58 pm
@Drnaline,
America and Europe will have sat on their butts while crazy Iran developed The Bomb. When Iran opens fire on Israel, Israel will incinerate the Middle East, radiating the world's richest oil fields, plunging the global economy into a bottomless abyss. This is just ONE chapter of the story of Man's nose-dive into the bowels of Hell. It's coming, and fast. America isn't an effective world power because she's too averse to brutality. To save this planet, she should be bombing the living tar out of Iran right now. :FU1:
z0z0

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 07:10 pm
@Drnaline,
Middle East oil is not going to be important soon. Both Russia and Canada have more oil than the Middle East. The good thing about Middle East oil is that it is easy to get to. Canadian Oil takes more work to extract. Canada though will be an energy superpower.

As for the Bible - I don't believe those 'predictions'.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 08:38 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;8832 wrote:
Drnaline - the scariest part of your post is "You think the US will let that happen, we'll blow this planet to hell before it even gets close, hows that for arrogant. Oh and well make sure you get taken with us."

The reason that it is so scary is that this is the first time in history where the power to do significant damage to the planet actually exists. Sadly the power is in the hands of a country full of incredibly ignorant and arrogant people.

You seem to be quite religious. If your God is telling you to do this then yet again I have more evidence to help prove my hypothesis that your "God" is one sick and demented deity.
Quote:

Why would such a statement scare you. Are you affraid of something? You shouldn't be if there really is no God.
Quote:
The reason that it is so scary is that this is the first time in history where the power to do significant damage to the planet actually exists.

The power that you speak of has been on this planet since WW2. The only thing thats changed since then is who is attaining the ability. We have always had it. Our goal as a country is to stop any who openly threaten us. I think your country feels the same. These days they threaten with nukes. They can threaten all they like but when and if they do fulfill there threat there will be a responce.
Quote:
Sadly the power is in the hands of a country full of incredibly ignorant and arrogant people.

Are you talking about the US or the middle east/north korea? Seems your in mixed company.
Quote:

What gives anyone the right, this includes you!
Quote:

From your point of view i got nuthin to worry about. There is no God.
Quote:

No, he's never physically talked to me. Do you think this world will be destroyed by our hand or by another? In other words who fires first?
Quote:

My God never said such a thing. On the other hand you might wanna talk to certain Muslims who are hell bent on making sure it happens, seems they take there orders from this dude named Mohhamid. Whether you or I believe in a God has no bearing on whether they will try and to end our existence. What do you propose we do, and why haven't you dunnit.
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 08:50 pm
@Drnaline,
1. The US population is getting more ignorant and arrogant each year.

2. The weapons are more powerful every year and we have weapons we have not had previously.

3. The US is the only power today that has "overwhelming force". US spends more on military than the next top ten countries combined.

4. Mohhamid - who is that? You have an 'enemy' and you don't even know how to spell his name?

5. You said "You think the US will let that happen, we'll blow this planet to hell before it even gets close, hows that for arrogant." You believe in "God". I guess it is your God's guidance that tells you this is the proper course of action.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 08:57 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;8863 wrote:
1. The US population is getting more ignorant and arrogant each year.

2. The weapons are more powerful every year and we have weapons we have not had previously.

3. The US is the only power today that has "overwhelming force". US spends more on military than the next top ten countries combined.

4. Mohhamid - who is that? You have an 'enemy' and you don't even know how to spell his name?

5. You said "You think the US will let that happen, we'll blow this planet to hell before it even gets close, hows that for arrogant." You believe in "God". I guess it is your God's guidance that tells you this is the proper course of action.

1. In your opinion.

2.And it scares you.

3. Why, because we can.

4. If i chose to spell it mukhabibe, that is how i will spell it. Get it, got it, good.

5. Your guess would be wrong. Much like the rest of your arguement.
z0z0

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 08:59 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;8864 wrote:

5. Your guess would be wrong. Much like the rest of your arguement.

You really don't provide and argument since you do not add anything. You just criticise. But we awl now dat critizing is esier tahn aktually propoosing anythang new and interresting.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 09:08 pm
@Brent cv,
Isn't America wonderfull. It is your opinion that i don't add anything. Just an opinion none the less.
Proposals? Exactly how many have you had here in your short time?
0 Replies

PointBlank

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 12:15 am
@Brent cv,
i dont think there is a god....

i am a realist, and there are many more facts pointing away from "believeing" than there are pushing me towards it, there always have been for me.

i went to catholic pre-school, elementary school and middle school. i am 21 years old now and i dont have an ounce of faith, im really unsure whether i ever did.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 12:24 am
@Brent cv,
You both keep on attempting to prove your point through the other's "shoes" and forget to present them from your own. To me you seem to be making the same questions and giving the same answears for days.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 12:27 am
@Brent cv,
Quote:
i am a realist, and there are many more facts pointing away from "believeing" than there are pushing me towards it, there always have been for me.

In this case fact and fiction are more a case of opinion than physical proof.
0 Replies

GoodBoy

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 12:34 am
@Brent cv,
God already told us this Earth is going to be destroyed. Im ready for it cause I know exactly where im going when I die.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 12:36 am
@Brent cv,
Maybe if it was caused by natural reasons, or else it would be the same as suicide, or murder which ever you prefer.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 09:07 pm
@Drnaline,
He has been with me always, especially in my darkest moments. Without Him, I would have perished long ago. No, I can't objectively prove He exists, but subjectively, I know He does. :headbang:
0 Replies

Whatever cv

Reply Fri 5 Jan, 2007 08:53 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;8859 wrote:
America and Europe will have sat on their butts while crazy Iran developed The Bomb. When Iran opens fire on Israel, Israel will incinerate the Middle East, radiating the world's richest oil fields, plunging the global economy into a bottomless abyss. This is just ONE chapter of the story of Man's nose-dive into the bowels of Hell. It's coming, and fast. America isn't an effective world power because she's too averse to brutality. To save this planet, she should be bombing the living tar out of Iran right now. :FU1:

God is man-made. Based upon this quote from a man holding an avatar which contains a cross.

Wealthy men made god up to control the little guys. This is a prime example of how subservient the little guy is to the big wealthy guy through the use of religion.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 05:57 pm
@Brent cv,
Religion is manmade.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 08:36 pm
@Drnaline,
"Wealthy men made god up to control the little guys. This is a prime example of how subservient the little guy is to the big wealthy guy through the use of religion."

It appears you worship Karl Marx. Cool. Just remember, under Soviet Communism, the Politburo lived high off the land, while the lucky little guy died a slave. I'll take Jesus over Karl. :headbang:
0 Replies

Lizess

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 12:26 pm
@Brent cv,
I believe in God and His Infallible Word. As it says in Genesis, 'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth' Genesis 1:1

'Only fools say in their hearts, There is no God.' Psalm 14:1 (NLT)