Force, is some one forcing you?

Quote out of context much?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 07:26 am
@Brent cv,
Quote:
Quote out of context much?

OUt of context? I'm asking a question? That and i quoted your whole post, please show how i did this out of context?

Explain your use of the word and i'll explain mine.

You said: "And?

Just to mix it up some...

Faith, that's nice. I love how we all love to look at storybooks, and force other people to play on religions terms."

So are you the forcer or the forcee? Which ever it is i'd like to know your definition of force? Is it mental, physical, meta physical?
92b16vx

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 07:35 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;15424 wrote:
OUt of context? I'm asking a question?

Explain your use of the word and i'll explain mine.

You said: "And?

Just to mix it up some...

Faith, that's nice. I love how we all love to look at storybooks, and force other people to play on religions terms."

So are you the forcer or the forcee? Which ever it is i'd like to know your definition of force? Is it mental, physical, meta physical?

[QUOTE-reagnknight]Theory, that's nice. I love how we all love to look at God as a scientific theory, and force religion to play on science's terms. And there are miracles unexplainable by science, etc.
[/QUOTE]

than I said

Quote:
Faith, that's nice. I love how we all love to look at storybooks, and force other people to play on religions terms. And there are miracles explainable by science, etc.

It was a rhetorical statement.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 07:44 am
@Brent cv,
I still don't see how i quoted out of context? Retorical or not you made the statement. Do you not stand by it? If not i'll question no further.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 07:47 am
@Brent cv,
Can you not read what he wrote, and what I wrote and comprehend why? If not, than there's no point in explaining further.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 07:52 am
@Brent cv,
Yes I can comprehend why, you said I quoted you out of context, where did I? How do you quote out of context with a question? If i did, please show me where?
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 12:47 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent;1096 wrote:
So who here believes there is a "god" that reigns over Humans?

How do you see God if you believe in one?

Do you follow a certain religion and if so which one?

I myself can not bring myself to believe in a God but I also can not believe any other theories put forth for how we got here as well.

God is real.

I was a very good non believer for 30 odd years.
I had fun making Jehovah's almost running away from my door at the end.
Then I was "saved".
I touched the Godhead for a few moments through telepathic contact.
I had used telepathy only one other time on my wife. Never again since. This was about 20 years ago and I just came out you might say 6 months ago.

Much of the Bible is writen by those who were "in the spirit" when revelation was received. I call "in the spirit" telepathy.

That realm is where God and Heaven is.
Now I have complicated things somewhat for you. Not only are you asked to believe in God but I have included telepathy to your thinking.

Regards
DL
0 Replies