dating a girl Im Not really attracted to

chai2

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2010 01:21 pm
@mrhunt,
mrhunt wrote:

Im the one out of her goddam League here! Jesus christ!

I think you just proved the opposite to be true.

Sounds like she's way too good to waste her time with a fuckhead like you.

Did you ever think she was too embarrassed to show up in front of her friends up with a douchebag like you?
mrhunt

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 04:01 am
@chai2,
**** the hell of chai2....Like i would of ever brought HER around MY Friends?

Hahahahahhaha. I Realize my comment was unnecessarily Cocky and Rude Towards her but Seriously Dude.Dont Resort to name Calling Asshole.

Yeah,Doesnt feel good,does it? Yeah.I know.
chai2

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 06:52 am
@mrhunt,
mrhunt wrote:

**** the hell of chai2....Like i would of ever brought HER around MY Friends?

Hahahahahhaha. I Realize my comment was unnecessarily Cocky and Rude Towards her but Seriously Dude.Dont Resort to name Calling Asshole.

Yeah,Doesnt feel good,does it? Yeah.I know.

Doesn't feel one way or the other, considering the source.

You obviously have a very high opinion of yourself, undeservedly so.

So, she's ok enough to diddle, but not to introduce to your friends?

That says nothing good about you, or them.

She's definately too good for all of you.
0 Replies

cirque du freak

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 10:59 pm
@mrhunt,
i doubt you would be able to say things were getting serious if your just not into it. if she isnt able to tell youre not into her, she is more stupid then myself. and that is saying alot. if i were you i would sit her done, preferrably not on "date night" and tell her exactly how you fell look her in the eyes and explain to her that you enjoy her company but you just dont see this relationship going anywhere.
0 Replies

lufoooo2

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 03:52 am
@mrhunt,
i think you should tell this girl you're with currently that you've been hurt in the past, so you dont trust relationships. Then from this lead on to tell her that because of that you dont want to lead her on into a serious relationship as you would rather be in a casual one. If that isnt the life for her, then she can go knowing it was because you werent suited rather than you werent attracted to her. I think you need some time alone though, to figure out what you're doing, try and get over this girl, not by getting under someone else, but independently Smile
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 04:06 am
@mrhunt,
If you get good enough at dating girls you're not attracted to you could branch off into marrying rich older women and become a US senator like John Kerry or John Warner. There's a lot of money in it.
Gargamel

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 09:14 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

If you get good enough at dating girls you're not attracted to you could branch off into marrying rich older women and become a US senator like John Kerry or John Warner. There's a lot of money in it.

If Teresa Heinz, or your local crossing guard for that matter, so much as waved at you, gunga, you'd cum in your pants, and you know it.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 06:22 pm
@mrhunt,
LOL!!! Oh dear. Hilarious.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2010 02:04 pm
LOL I am not going to break up with my wife!

You had reply in error to the wrong person.

0 Replies