Did Man Set Foot On The Moon In The 60s, 70,s Or Ever?

ehBeth

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:32 pm
@mark noble,
So what's your voting average, right now?
BillRM

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:36 pm
I think that at this point we should all drop this thread as no amount of proof or logic is going to change Mark mind.

From some of his comments he seem to had an emotional need to denial that Americans landed on the moon.

Sorry Mark the facts are the facts the USSR place the first man in orbit and we landed the first 12 men on the moon.
mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:39 pm
@ehBeth,
Hi Ehbeth!

!6 for and 7-8 against - So about 67/33 for the landing.

Kind regards!
Mark...
parados

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:41 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

There are stars there? Really? I see a LOT of different videos at that point with NO STARS in it. I see one shot from a porthole with nothing bright in the foreground that has stars. Without anything bright you would see stars because you can change aperture to see the stars on film.

Even funnier is the shot at 9:50 of the Atlas rocket and there are no stars when the picture is taken from Earth. Does that mean the Atlas rocket wasn't on the launch pad?
parados

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:43 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

It's a photoshopped picture you moron. If you can't even tell that how can you tell whether we went to the moon or not?
0 Replies

mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:43 pm
@BillRM,
Hi Bill!

I'm not in denial. I have seen the evidence for and against, over the last 25 yrs. I believe that nobody will ever know for sure. I also believe that nobody can know anything for sure.

And I don't really care if man has been to the moon or not.
I was just curious to see what the sway would be.

Thank you for participating, and have a lovely day.
Mark...
0 Replies

parados

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:46 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Thank you for your misplaced insults.

Enjoy being a pratt do you?

Misplaced? Oh.. you are a moron. There is little doubt of that.

You clearly don't know the first thing about photography yet you are willing to be led around by the nose by people that know less than you do.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:50 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
When you've seen videos with and without (as my links to parados show) you have to ask the question: Why are they without?

Find me a single picture with a bright object in the foreground (an object within 1000m of the camera) that has stars in the background. You haven't presented a single one.

Quote:
Anyway: Stars are not my main reason for questioning 69. Logic is (even if it is only mine and every non-american in the world)
Logic? You don't know the first thing about logic mate.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:50 pm
@mark noble,
I think you're a bit off on your count.

I find 15 in favour of the landing taking place as indicated by NASA (I'm not sure you realized that at least one of the very early posters was mmmm takin' the p with you), O'Bill against the landing having taken place, e'mail completely undecipherable, and you can place your own vote however you'd like.

Best case for the doubters right now looks to be 15 -2

parados

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:52 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
One of the astronauts, at the PC, said he didn't see any stars on from the moon's surface

Are you suggesting they were turned "off" at that point?
mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:55 pm
@parados,
Put your specs on and look properly.
It's not my fault you can't see what is clearly there.

Why are you calling me names, are you a child?
mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 02:03 pm
@ehBeth,
Hi Ehbeth!

I thought Joe and the snake too. On relection I see snake for and Joe (looking for his keys) Don't know. Mea culpa I5/6 - 1, maybe 3.

Thank you, and have a lovely day!
Mark...
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 02:04 pm
@mark noble,
You know Mark I wonder how this moon landing fake could had been work and at what point did the faking occur?

Hundred of thousands witnessed the takeoff of the ships including little old me so the ships did leave the ground.

Now they went into low earth orbit first and anyone with a good backyard telescope could had seen this fact.

They did the burn and headed for the moon, once more anyone with a good telescope could, and many did witness that fact.

Now they communicated all the way to the moon and any government and some ham radio operators could and did pick those calls up.

So my question is where did the faking begin in low moon orbit, or no men were in the ships from the first and somehow the messages from the crew was relay by way of robot ships with the time delays somehow being adjusted to match how far they was from the earth?

As I had said to fake this would had been far far more remarkable then doing the moon landings!

All this with 1969s technology beside.

mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 02:04 pm
@parados,
I believe that's a misprint.

0 Replies

mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 02:08 pm
@BillRM,
Hi Bill!

You have been so adult in your approach, I feel as though I would agree with you, if not for the first and third links I came accross AFTER I had commenced this thread. I will get them and put them in my next post. If you would be kind enough to watch them and explain them to me, I would be grateful.

Kind regards!
Mark...
BillRM

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 02:09 pm
@mark noble,
Does these links explain how the faking was done Mark?
mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 02:12 pm
@BillRM,
Hi Bill!

You tell me. Here's one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fHAISw6bZ4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1tqZyZVoDM&feature=related

Kind regards!
Mark...
BillRM

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 02:31 pm
@mark noble,
LOL you had some people taking some old film and using modern technology of editing to doctor the hell out of it.

To do so is one billion as hard to do as faking six moons landings even with the help of modern technology.

Now once more explain how this faking could have occurred and when into the mission it occurs.

There is no way they could had just gone into low earth orbit and never left it as any good backyard telescope would had detected that they did not leave their low earth orbits.

To say nothing of the fact that the radio communications would had shown that they was not on their way to the moon and not just to the US government but surely to the USSR that your link claimed we was trying to impress!
DrewDad

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 02:42 pm
@BillRM,
We have only the testimony of so-called "scientists" that "orbits" and "outer space" even exist.
0 Replies

mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 02:43 pm
@BillRM,
Hi Bill!

Do you not see this footage as real?

The thing that, many years ago, made me doubt was the absent lead shielding necessary for the survival of the astronauts whilst going through the VA belt.

How sensitive do you believe radio wave receivers were, back in 69. I have not disputed any landing after the 69 landing, remember. I have no problem with any other landings, but the more I look on the net, the more I am starting to think otherwise.

I don't see any doctoring in these links - how do we prove if there is or isn't? Do I just take your word for it? Not much absolution in doing that, is there?

Do you see my predicament?

Thank you, once again Bill! Maybe we should just agree to disagree on this one.

Let's talk about God instead.

Kind regards!
Mark...