Did Man Set Foot On The Moon In The 60s, 70,s Or Ever?

mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 11:52 am
@parados,
Here's one.

about 8.30-8.45 in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEJrtw4kHQQ&feature=related
mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 12:00 pm
@parados,
And Here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEJrtw4kHQQ&feature=related
0 Replies

mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 12:08 pm
@parados,
And here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKuqgniPDog&feature=related

A still - 30secs in
mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 12:09 pm
@parados,
Thank you for your misplaced insults.

Enjoy being a pratt do you?
mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 12:18 pm
@parados,
Oh Look, More stars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG4NreHmiPY&feature=related
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 12:31 pm
@mark noble,
Americans did land on the moon in the late 60s and early seventies.

The problem in both the cases of the moon and Mars is that some of what they've found there blows their cosmology and their ideas about the history of our solar system and about half of NASA/JPL people have been in states of denial since. To NASA's credit, after one abortive attempt to doctor a Mars/Cydonia image, they haven't made any real attempts to hide this stuff or do any more photoshopping on it..

Mother Nature simply does not do straight lines or Bezier curves on a three mile scale...

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/0105/face2001_mgs.jpg
joefromchicago

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 12:38 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
The problem in both the cases of the moon and Mars is that some of what they've found there blows their cosmology and their ideas about the history of our solar system and about half of NASA/JPL people have been in states of denial since.

Did they find my car keys?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 12:40 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:
don't think this as an obvious reply, but, Are you?

No, I'm not an expert on video technology circa 1969. You seem to be offering an expert opinion, though, about when stars should be visible in videos and or stills from that era.

Basically, you just admitted that you don't know enough to be able to offer an informed opinion.

Sounds to me like you just like stirring the pot.
mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 12:47 pm
@DrewDad,
Hi Drew1

When you've seen videos with and without (as my links to parados show) you have to ask the question: Why are they without?

Maybe because hangars don't have them on their inner-ceilings.

Anyway: Stars are not my main reason for questioning 69. Logic is (even if it is only mine and every non-american in the world)

And - It's only a question to determine the percentage of A2K'rs that believe either/or.

I don't care if you landed on the moon - But you didn't in 69.

Have a lovely day!
Mark...
mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 12:51 pm
@DrewDad,
Hi drew!

One of the astronauts, at the PC, said he didn't see any stars on from the moon's surface (lots of jittery hand movements by all 3 on this question). Then he wrote a biography, years later, telling the world how beautiful the stars looked from the moon's surface.

That's an obvious change of mind. Maybe his memory grew stronger with age?

Kind regards!
Mark...
DrewDad

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:01 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:
When you've seen videos with and without (as my links to parados show) you have to ask the question: Why are they without?

You could probably answer that with a bit of work.

And it's useless for the rest of us to try to answer it for you, because you prefer to reason from ignorance. We can't force you to become educated.
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:02 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Anyway: Stars are not my main reason for questioning 69. Logic is (even if it is only mine and every non-american in the world)

Being a non-American or an American have something to do with the logic of believing that ten of thousands of men and women all over the world joined together to fake moon landings and keep silent for forty years or more?

Tracking and communication stations around the world were not all manned by Americans.

Scientists who examine the billions of bits of information from those trips was not all Americans and in fact the former USSR was doing independent tracking beginning with ships off shore and following the ships all the way to the moon and back.

Scientists that bounce laser off the reflectors on the moon landing sites was not all Americans either.

The only thing being an American might have to do with it is that at least for the old once like me is that some of us got to see the ships lifting off and shaking the earth when they did so.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:03 pm
@mark noble,
...because a person can't look up more than once, right?
BillRM

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:04 pm
@mark noble,
Human eyes and a camera is not the same thing and you can see stars of the moon if you shade your eyes from the glare of the surface long enough.

So this is th level of nonsense you are depending on to question the moon landings?
ehBeth

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:15 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

And - It's only a question to determine the percentage of A2K'rs that believe either/or.

Hi,

how do you propose to get 1000's of A2k'ers to vote on what they believe on this question?
mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:20 pm
@ehBeth,
Hi Ehbeth!

I'm judging by the average, not the whole.

Kind regards!
Mark...
mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:20 pm
@BillRM,
Hi Bill!

You clearly haven't watched the links.

Kind regards!
Mark...
0 Replies

electronicmail

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:22 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Mother Nature simply does not do straight lines

Um. The first law is wrong?
Quote:
Newton's First Law states that an object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless acted upon by an external force.
0 Replies

mark noble

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:23 pm
@DrewDad,
Hi Drew!

What does that mean? All three of them denied seeing stars whilst on the surface of the moon. (As scripted to, of course).

To, many years later, write about the beauty of them is slightly conflicting at best, don't you think?

Kind regards!
Mark...
DrewDad

Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:26 pm
@mark noble,
No. I know that human memory is extremely plastic. I would find it more suspicious if there weren't any inconsistencies.
0 Replies