Eye contact. A spiritual thing.

William

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 04:13 am
Have any of you ever given thought as to why we have these three terms: kindred spirits, patron saints and guardian angels?
Is there such things? Surely once we thought there were or they wouldn’t exist. They came from someone’s mind and they were recorded as words or I would not have been able to bring them up, huh!?

I know we use words to question other words but let us stay focused just on these words. What if they did exist, what would that mean to you? Individually to you?

It means that everyone around you is there to protect you. I know these words are composed of different words and have different meanings depending on which you choose to know about. In essence they are all the same. If you don’t believe they are all I can ask is to please then just assume they are.

Now IF everyone was protected by every one else that was here, no one would have to worry about anything would they!? Can you imagine anything that would cause one to be afraid if that were indeed true. If you knew that then you would surely want to believe it then, right!?

Here’s what I would like for those who would like to observe what that would mean to them; today when you leave your home when you have the eye contact of another please just smile. Don’t try and get eye contact, just when you do, please do that and be on your way. Perhaps you might want to give a little innocent nod too. If you get a leer or a stare please just do as I ask and smile, a little nod and then look away as would anyone with a wondering or wandering gaze.

Eye contact is a very personal thing for each and every one of us. It opens us up and why achieving that eye contact is not so easy to get. Now there are those once you are doing as I ask that will gladly “eye you” with eyes that are smiling, and when they do please just smile back you have just met a free spirited person.

Now you can stop them and if you truly have reason to; for instance if you are traveling and you need help getting directions. You will find if that is indeed the case they will more than willing to help you if they can. If not, then please for now, don’t interfere with them, just be on you way.

Now as to where we are now. You are looking at a computer screen and reading these words I have written and perhaps you have no reason to get out and meet those “other people” or it could be you don’t want to. That’s ok, don’t worry about it. You still have this computer screen to keep you company, ha and me.

Please mark this thread and let’s see what happens as those of you consciously give what I ask a try and see where it leads.

Thanks,
William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,312 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 05:31 am
You don't live in New York, do you?
William

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2010 04:46 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

You don't live in New York, do you?

No, but I have been there. Don't care to go back, either. I have been to all the major congested areas in this country. Right now I am in a very small town in the middle of a much bigger one and I like it here just fine. ha! Have you ever been out of New York, if you don't mind me asking?

William
0 Replies