What is the best TeleVision Show that you have watched?

hawkeye10

Wed 10 Apr, 2013 06:48 pm
dont know that I can pick but at the top

mad men
mash
west wing
I'll fly away
my so called life

I have a soft spot for gilmore girls but I dont think anything about it was great.

edit: hill street blues needs to be on my list
hawkeye10

Wed 10 Apr, 2013 07:08 pm
@hawkeye10,
all in the family and honeymooners too..............
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Wed 10 Apr, 2013 07:09 pm

Barney Miller...
0 Replies

seemapatel

Sat 4 May, 2013 03:28 am
@Riddler101,
I thing the sub TV show are almost favourite show in outdistance because it is family show.
I also like to show the tarak maheta ka ulta chasma & a other like show.
I also like the colours show.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Thu 9 May, 2013 02:27 am
Just to let the people across the pond know that something good might be on the way from the UK.

I've just read that the BBC have purchased the broadcasting rights for an eight part murder mystery series called...

BROADCHURCH.

This is probably going to be screened on BBC America later on in the year, and I highly recommend that you watch/tape it, preferably both.
I won't tell you any more about it other than it is pretty unmissable, and ask that you resist googling it as the whole whodunnit enjoyment could be ruined.

Best thing I've watched in years.

0 Replies

Eliza6826

Sat 24 Aug, 2013 01:46 am
ME TOO, this is my favourite television show in college. In my four years' college life , every week I will see it. That has become the memory of my college life.

By the way , I like the characters Damon and Klaus, their characters are very similiar.

I love them`````waiting for the 5th season.
vonny

Sat 24 Aug, 2013 01:55 am
@Eliza6826,
24 Hours - watching the boxed set of dvds now - love it!
Eliza6826

Sat 24 Aug, 2013 07:48 pm
@vonny,
I searched the Televison show, it is my appetite.Next TV show, 24 hours.
vonny

Sun 25 Aug, 2013 07:50 am
@Eliza6826,
I missed 24 Hours when it was on television here in England, but had heard good reports of it, so when I saw it on sale - second user - I jumped at the chance of acquiring it cheaply. Worth every penny - every episode is a cliffhanger - still only up to the second half of series 2, so I still have 6 more series to go - hurrah!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 25 Aug, 2013 07:51 am
I have never got over the end of Twin Peaks.
vonny

Sun 25 Aug, 2013 08:05 am
@izzythepush,
It was all a bit too surreal for me! "How's Annie" stays in my mind alongside "Where's Johnny " from The Shining - scary!
izzythepush

Sun 25 Aug, 2013 08:09 am
@vonny,
For me it was just right, but I like weird stuff.
vonny

Sun 25 Aug, 2013 08:22 am
@izzythepush,
I sort of like it - from behind semi-closed eyelids, and fingers half-parted in front of my eyes - oh, and as long as my husband is in the house, if not the room! Not that I'm scared, of course, it is just pretend! Rolling Eyes Ahem!
0 Replies

Nom de plume

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 08:29 pm
The Border, a Canadian drama.
0 Replies

Nom de plume

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 08:32 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
The Blacklist might be something you would like.
Nom de plume

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 08:33 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Thats a good show. Also, Downton Abbey if you like well written dialogue.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 08:44 pm
@Nom de plume,
Nom de plume wrote:

The Blacklist might be something you would like.

Unlike Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which by itself is a decent if not great television show though it still has potential. The Blacklist doesn't pull its dramatic punches. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. which was much more hyped then NBC show The Blacklist, is a bit too formulaic.

James Spader's Raymond 'Red' Reddington is far more charismatic and complicated then Clark Gregg's Phil Coulson character, of whom I still believe is the best character of that show. But another problem with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't feature enough of Agent Coulson as its spending far too muc screentime on the dull predictable Skye character.
izzythepush

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 02:28 am
@tsarstepan,
I've not seen The Blacklist, but Marvel's Agents of Shield is a real disappointment. The characters are stereotypes, and the story quite plodding. I don't really like any of the characters. My little boy quite likes it, but not as much as Atlantis, he really loves that.

0 Replies

neko nomad

Thu 12 Dec, 2013 08:02 pm
http://www.filmnotes.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Jack-Webb.jpg

The previous night's episode of Dragnet was a staple of chatter in the school cafeteria in the fifties.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 14 Dec, 2013 11:02 am
'SURVIVORS' was a top-notch TV series back in the 1970's, I watched all 38 episodes again on youtube earlier this year.
A plague has wiped out nearly everybody on earth and the survivors are trying to exist as best they can. It's good gritty realistic intelligent stuff without a stupid zombie or mutant in sight..Smile
(Type 'Survivors 1975' into the youtube search box)

Sample clip-

PS- Last i heard it was also available as a boxed set (below)
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/survivorsdvds.jpg

WARNING! - don't get it mixed up with the 2000's remake series of the same name which was nowhere near as good and was cancelled.
0 Replies