1  
Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2018 03:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Some people think and believe they can control this site. Only a2k monitors can control this site. There are three options open to those people. 1. Stop visiting this site, 2. Scroll through posters you don't wish to read, and 3. Put them on Ignore. Don't expect anyone to be controlled by some control freak. BTW, I was invited to a2k by the creator of this site.
mark noble

-1  
Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2019 09:12 am
@cicerone imposter,
Some people think that some people think exactly the same things as themselves - Some people are aware of this and share it with others.
Thank you for revealing my options 'according to your reality'. I will ignore them and pursue my own.
Other than projecting your 'relative' ego - Do you have anything to add to this thread?

Jan Krown

1  
Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2019 05:17 am
@mark noble,
A long time ago I had yellow hair and a guy like Lincoln Scofield tried to demoralizes me and it was so scared but I used to think that nothing exist and he was just a point in a universe of billions . That's a method to fight the FEAR .