cicerone imposter

Fri 2 Nov, 2018 03:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Some people think and believe they can control this site. Only a2k monitors can control this site. There are three options open to those people. 1. Stop visiting this site, 2. Scroll through posters you don't wish to read, and 3. Put them on Ignore. Don't expect anyone to be controlled by some control freak. BTW, I was invited to a2k by the creator of this site.
mark noble

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 09:12 am
@cicerone imposter,
Some people think that some people think exactly the same things as themselves - Some people are aware of this and share it with others.
Thank you for revealing my options 'according to your reality'. I will ignore them and pursue my own.
Other than projecting your 'relative' ego - Do you have anything to add to this thread?
0 Replies

Jan Krown

Thu 21 Feb, 2019 05:17 am
@mark noble,
A long time ago I had yellow hair and a guy like Lincoln Scofield tried to demoralizes me and it was so scared but I used to think that nothing exist and he was just a point in a universe of billions . That's a method to fight the FEAR .
mark noble

Tue 23 Apr, 2019 11:15 am
@Jan Krown,
That was 'your' method of 'tuning-out'.
Albeit thread-unrelated - Your technique is not derived from the abstract or surreal, as it will appear to have been, by ... 'Most'. Rather - It is a reconnection with Realism.

What, afterall, is more (EMPHASIS ON "MORE") important than 'You'?

I'll give you a clue... It's in the title of this thread.

And the same answer applies to 'What' is less important?'

0 Replies

Kristy123

Tue 28 May, 2019 07:02 pm
@mark noble,
Nothing cannot exist. Otherwise we cannot exist or have thoughts, feelings, etc.
cicerone imposter

Wed 29 May, 2019 04:59 pm
@Kristy123,
GOSH! Everything we see, feel and hear are all imagined. What a world!
mark noble

Fri 31 May, 2019 09:03 am
@Kristy123,
Exactly.
Everything is Everything - Within and Without.
0 Replies

mark noble

Fri 31 May, 2019 09:05 am
@cicerone imposter,
Where else does existence-based Reality exist, Cic - Other than in your Mind?
cicerone imposter

Fri 31 May, 2019 02:55 pm
@mark noble,
Did I say otherwise? Our reality is based on subjective perception. For that reason, some are considered abnormal for their behavior. Normal behavior is an oxymoron. From americanactionforum.org.
Quote:
The president’s tariffs, when combined with corresponding retaliation, threaten $370 billion of traded goods annually. The following analysis calculates the overall impact these tariffs could have on the prices of goods in the United States.
mark noble

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 07:01 am
@cicerone imposter,
I agree.
0 Replies

Aetherian

Wed 3 Jul, 2019 01:33 am
@Aetherian,
Think of the universal geometric point. It has no substance but is everywhere in abstraction. Like the Absolute Source 0f All things when not creating deemed Pure Undifferentiated Consciousness. In the Hindu concept this is the state between creations. Alternatively some say this is not quite correct,and Creation has never stopped, intervals being supra infinitesimal resembling the flittering scenes of a film. Abandon the idea of Time to consider this.
cicerone imposter

Wed 3 Jul, 2019 11:39 am
@Aetherian,
How can it be abstraction when you're able to post on this site?
Quote:
Dictionary

ab·strac·tion
/abˈstrakSH(ə)n/
noun
the quality of dealing with ideas rather than events.
"topics will vary in degrees of abstraction"
freedom from representational qualities in art.
"geometric abstraction has been a mainstay in her work"
mark noble

Thu 4 Jul, 2019 05:58 am
@Aetherian,
The centre of the 'universe' is everywhere.
I embolden 'universe' because 'this' 'physical' 'universe' is, Limited. (Doesn't Really exist, but is a worthy backdrop for the soul to digest, indeed)

I use 'Omniverse' in such quarters (Everything, Everywhere).

And I conclude - If everything is everywhere then everywhere is everwhere in and of itself (Ourself).

This post, along with a few others, by other posters, here - Are the most valuable I have encountered on this site - And all within the last month or so.

It seems that 'Mystery Babylon' (Babel) is falling - Source did not 'confuse' 'LANGUAGE - Spoken word' - Source 'confused' 'LANGUAGE' - FREQUENCY/WAVELENGTH/VIBRATION - We were ALL 'IN-TUNE' once - Then 'EGO' SEPERATED us.

WE HAD "PARADISE" Unification of spirit and purpose - We CREATED so well, so many times...

Seems like 'it's' coming home - At least, from my perspective.
mark noble

Thu 4 Jul, 2019 06:06 am
@mark noble,
On a 'sidenote':

ALL posts, indeed, even the ones made in 'ego-mode', are as valuable as any other - Because Ones' Journey to 'Source' is, in each aspect of itself, a destination unto itself.
0 Replies

mark noble

Thu 4 Jul, 2019 08:49 am
@cicerone imposter,
Maybe, Cic - The 'dictionary' conveys 'literal' Only 'interpretation'?
Which it does.

The 'magic' is smothered by 'that', thereof.

Aetherian is both Correct in his declaration and graceful with the delivery thereof.

You don't have to post 'incredulities' to be 'accepted', Cic - I, for one, recognise your 'spirit' - And value both, your (On another wavelength) presence and, the effort you put into being 'you'.

Have a moderately awesome, Everything, Sir!

P.s - Have We come 'Full-Circle' yet?
Smile
cicerone imposter

Thu 4 Jul, 2019 09:47 am
@mark noble,
Having minored in Philosophy, I couldn't resist adding my .02c worth.
mark noble

Thu 4 Jul, 2019 09:49 am
@cicerone imposter,
What music relaxes you, Cic (Takes you away)?
cicerone imposter

Thu 4 Jul, 2019 09:59 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
What music relaxes you, Cic
I have a wide range of music that I love and enjoy. Many decades ago, we had subscription to the San Francisco Symphony, but as I got older, the drive from Sunnyvale to San Francisco (about 40 miles) got a bit tiresome every Friday. We've been going for about 13 years, and Michael Tilson Thomas who was director when we quit going just retired last year. We were able to listen to some of the top classical musicians of the world; a real treat. Itzchak Pearlman, Midori, and many others. I still have many CD's with classical, jazz, and pop music. I've always loved Karen Carpenter, Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, and a few others. I still have my Bose headphones that I take on trips with my MP3. I'm not sure where I stored the large records, the 48's? The CD's are in the garage cabinet. Haven't listened to them in decades.
San Francisco Symphony Orchestra
Music Director
Michael Tilson Thomas
Conductor Laureate
Herbert Blomstedt
Also, Seiji Ozawa was conductor for awhile when we attended, and also as a guest conductor.

Mahler's 8th Symphony, winner of three Grammy® Awards
I still remember on several occasions when the music was so beautiful, I had tears coming out of my eyes. One of the great music events I attended was in London at the Barbican Center with Jerry Goldsmith who played excerpts from all his movies. That was a real treat. https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-pty-pty_converter&hsimp=yhs-pty_converter&hspart=pty&p=jerry+goldsmith+movies#id=2&vid=d4e5aed69e5d17b70a81f99b45276112&action=click

One of our good friends brother played in the Los Angeles Philharmonic, and they were in Munich when I was there many decades ago.

mark noble

Thu 4 Jul, 2019 10:14 am
@cicerone imposter,
Would you be prepared to analyse 1 track - of my choosing - Full immersion - If I were to offer such?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 4 Jul, 2019 10:33 am
@cicerone imposter,
My travel buddy and I used to go to Cuba, and there's a bar called "Sloppy Joe's," where Frank Sinatra used to go. He also used to stay at the Nacional Hotel in Havana, and his room on the second floor has a plate on the door with his name on it. His room was next door to the mafia's offices. My buddy and I used to sit in the patio bar to enjoy a Cuban cigar and mojitos, and watch the world go by. It was a good place to meet people from around the world, even Russia. We met a police inspector from the Dominican Republic at the bar, and we've kept in touch by email all these years. I really miss those days.