kennethamy

Reply Tue 25 May, 2010 03:36 pm
@xris,
xris;168702 wrote:
Just another one of your silly replies. Ive grown used to them.

Asking what your point is, is silly? I suppose you are used to people asking you silly things, since I suppose a lot of people ask what your point is.
jeeprs

Reply Tue 25 May, 2010 04:41 pm
@jack phil,
Jack asked some very good questions above.

jack;168642 wrote:
Why is Ayn Rand and 'Free' Trade still touted as rational when the biggest transfer of wealth in the history of man has taken place in the last decade?

Why are Robber Barons called Leaders of Industry?

I think these are interesting questions. As I have said before, the main import of much current politics seems to me that the rich get to make a lot more money, and the rest are left to struggle. This can be backed up by statistical information, it is not just hyperbole. I do seriously wonder if all of the hype about 'freedom' is actually a way of conditioning the populace to accepting this state of affairs as somehow normal.
0 Replies

xris

Reply Wed 26 May, 2010 03:16 am
@kennethamy,
kennethamy;168755 wrote:
Asking what your point is, is silly? I suppose you are used to people asking you silly things, since I suppose a lot of people ask what your point is.
Not that many, not as many as notice your impertinence.
0 Replies