Is Obama a puppet?

kennethamy

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 10:05 pm
@lazymon,
lazymon;159166 wrote:
I never heard of Obama saying he would remove all the troops from afghanistan. I remember him saying that he would remove them from Iraq and last I heard he was doing his best to. War in afghanistan will not end until the scape goat (Osama Bin Laden) has been captured and people obtain a sort of closure on what happened on 911. An eye for an eye tooth for a tooth.

Bin Laden is a scapegoat? For what? Are you sure you know what that word means?
lazymon

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 11:24 pm
@kennethamy,
yes thank you, bad choice of words. I wish I had a better vocabulary. :brickwall:

What would be a good word to describe him? hmm terrorist. I was trying not to use it and be more creative Razz
HexHammer

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 11:33 pm
@Ali phil,
Imo most modern presidents are puppets, desperate for voters, specially now with the televsion and internet media, where voters can get swayed by cheap propaganda for or against. A poor wording can cost your election, there was this president who yelled .."YEEEHAAWWW!!!!!!" and got axed for that. It's a high risk game, and they often have to creep and crawl in order to gain the highest office.

Ofc some are more puppets than others, Imo GW Bush was a huge puppet, with those oil consessions.
lazymon

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 11:42 pm
@HexHammer,
Anyone know anything about the Bilderberg Group conspiracy? I saw a youtube on it kinda scary. Things like that make me glad that private militias exist and all the guns we have laying around.
0 Replies

Ali phil

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 12:09 am
@lazymon,
lazymon;159166 wrote:
I never heard of Obama saying he would remove all the troops from afghanistan. I remember him saying that he would remove them from Iraq and last I heard he was doing his best to. War in afghanistan will not end until the scape goat (Osama Bin Laden) has been captured and people obtain a sort of closure on what happened on 911. An eye for an eye tooth for a tooth.

Haha yeah because like Osama is a islamic terrorist. hes an American CIA terrorist.

The war wont be over untill all the gases from the countrys above afghanistan are all obtain by America through a pipe line across afghanistan.

It has nothing to do with terrorism.

---------- Post added 05-02-2010 at 06:31 PM ----------

lazymon;159193 wrote:
Anyone know anything about the Bilderberg Group conspiracy? I saw a youtube on it kinda scary. Things like that make me glad that private militias exist and all the guns we have laying around.

Could you please link me?
0 Replies

lazymon

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 02:45 am
@Ali phil,
YouTube - Secret Societies: The Bilderberg Group

There are a lot of videos if you search for them. It just seems wrong that this group decides and influences world leaders and no one is allowed to know what they are deciding that is the fact. The conspiracy would be that they are planning a world take over.

I think everyone is a pawn to some extent, the way I am a pawn to my boss. I pretty much do as I am told so that I can make a paycheck for my family. At least I can make art and read philosophy in my spare time Smile

I really hope that the war is ended soon. I don't see how one man could hide on this tiny Earth for too long. As far as oil goes I think Bush saw an opportunity to grab some while we were there as well as other things like muslim womens' rights and Hussien. I don't think it is right for us to do anything with their land or oil.

I have heard some people say that we have a right to take the oil because our technology is better at producing more oil from the wells than they can. The way in which they drill ruins the wells and "rapes" the land is what my preacher said.

That would be a good discussion about who has the right to own property and who doesn't.

In a time where we are running out and everyone needs it the world is just going to let it happen whether it is wrong or right.
Soul Brother

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 03:43 am
@Ali phil,
Ali;159161 wrote:
Health reforms are not as good as healthy food, and a lessoned wealth gap. Or maybe he could stop scaring the **** out of everyone with media? Making everyone need guns etc etc etc. Well he probably would change all these things but the fact is they are all beyond his control.

Bingo!! he does not have the power! Ali you are onto it!

Ali;159161 wrote:
Thats why i believe he is just a puppet. A fresh mask for the same old bastards behind it all.

The troops are still in the middle east to secure the rise of Isralel to complete their great project, and there is nothing Obama can do abut it.
And the Builderberg group that you asked about are all in it!

Whereas for Osama Bin Ladin search google: Tim Osman
0 Replies

jeeprs

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 03:52 am
@Ali phil,
I wrote a very satirical posting here but decided to delete it. It was disrespectful. However I really recommend not attaching to conspiracy theories or the feeling that there is some inside story that nobody gets, or that somebody is pulling all the strings, and that we are their victims. It really is a false perspective and a maze and a hall of mirrors. It is not real.

I recommend sticking with education, seeking out viewpoints that challenge what you think, learning to be critical, and above all taking responsibility for the fact that we all create the world we are in and the life we live. If you feel that 'they' are running the show, you are just opening yourselves up to paranoid delusions and escaping the responsibility you actually have for living the life you've got.

Peace.
0 Replies

Ali phil

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 04:30 am
@lazymon,
lazymon;159217 wrote:
YouTube - Secret Societies: The Bilderberg Group

There are a lot of videos if you search for them. It just seems wrong that this group decides and influences world leaders and no one is allowed to know what they are deciding that is the fact. The conspiracy would be that they are planning a world take over.

I think everyone is a pawn to some extent, the way I am a pawn to my boss. I pretty much do as I am told so that I can make a paycheck for my family. At least I can make art and read philosophy in my spare time Smile

I really hope that the war is ended soon. I don't see how one man could hide on this tiny Earth for too long. As far as oil goes I think Bush saw an opportunity to grab some while we were there as well as other things like muslim womens' rights and Hussien. I don't think it is right for us to do anything with their land or oil.

I have heard some people say that we have a right to take the oil because our technology is better at producing more oil from the wells than they can. The way in which they drill ruins the wells and "rapes" the land is what my preacher said.

That would be a good discussion about who has the right to own property and who doesn't.

In a time where we are running out and everyone needs it the world is just going to let it happen whether it is wrong or right.

There are other energy saurces which if we put a tiny bit of money in to research we could harness great energy. but we dont..
I like what you do in your spear time (:
What do youmean by art? (:

---------- Post added 05-02-2010 at 10:34 PM ----------

jeeprs;159236 wrote:
I wrote a very satirical posting here but decided to delete it. It was disrespectful. However I really recommend not attaching to conspiracy theories or the feeling that there is some inside story that nobody gets, or that somebody is pulling all the strings, and that we are their victims. It really is a false perspective and a maze and a hall of mirrors. It is not real.

I recommend sticking with education, seeking out viewpoints that challenge what you think, learning to be critical, and above all taking responsibility for the fact that we all create the world we are in and the life we live. If you feel that 'they' are running the show, you are just opening yourselves up to paranoid delusions and escaping the responsibility you actually have for living the life you've got.

Peace.

Have you seen Zeitgeist?
Its not dellusion. Your tv is dellusion. We need to wake up.
xris

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 06:34 am
@Ali phil,
I think there is a conspiracy germ that multiplies by the factor of five every month and the more that appear, the more they self generate. It has reached plague proportions and no matter what logical argument is used against them they will continue to propagate. The real problem exhibits itself in that the real conspiracies hide among the bogus ones and that might be the biggest conspiracy of them all.
0 Replies

kennethamy

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 07:39 am
@lazymon,
lazymon;159188 wrote:
yes thank you, bad choice of words. I wish I had a better vocabulary. :brickwall:

What would be a good word to describe him? hmm terrorist. I was trying not to use it and be more creative Razz

Yes, certainly "terrorist". But also, "fanatic", and "evil person" would also be accurate. And they can (and are) all true of him.
0 Replies

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 08:05 am
@Ali phil,
Ali;159244 wrote:
There are other energy saurces which if we put a tiny bit of money in to research we could harness great energy. but we dont..

---------- Post added 05-02-2010 at 10:34 PM ----------

Have you seen Zeitgeist?
Its not dellusion. Your tv is dellusion. We need to wake up.
Our Queen is member of the Bilderberg Groep. Her Father founded it and was chairman. Family fortune un/known. Activitis banking, oil/dfrilling, international real estate, compagnys registered in London and Guernsey.

Shared Friendship with government. :a-thought:
xris

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 08:11 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
I see nothing sinister in these meetings , its nothing more than a think tank where ideas and worries can be expressed in a relaxed atmosphere without the glare of publicity.
0 Replies

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 08:12 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
xris

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 08:19 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Pepijn Sweep;159299 wrote:
So whose pulling his strings?
kennethamy

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 08:27 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Pepijn Sweep;159299 wrote:

I wonder only where you got all this information. How come you know about it, and I don't?

---------- Post added 05-02-2010 at 10:31 AM ----------

xris;159301 wrote:
So whose pulling his strings?

There are meta-puppets, and there are meta-meta-puppets. (A little like "there are turtles all the way down"). Even some of the conspirators don't realize that they are conspirators. There is surface conspiracy, and there is depth conspiracy. That's how bad it is!
0 Replies

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 08:41 am
@xris,
Certainly not Hillary. Bill would never forgive her...

---------- Post added 05-02-2010 at 07:50 AM ----------

kennethamy;159304 wrote:
I wonder only where you got all this information. How come you know about it, and I don't?

---------- Post added 05-02-2010 at 10:31 AM ----------

There are meta-puppets, and there are meta-meta-puppets. (A little like "there are turtles all the way down"). Even some of the conspirators don't realize that they are conspirators. There is surface conspiracy, and there is depth conspiracy. That's how bad it is!
kennethamy

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 09:26 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Pepijn Sweep;159307 wrote:

---------- Post added 05-02-2010 at 07:50 AM ----------

Kennethamy but it is raining cats and dogs.

In that case, avoid poodles.
lazymon

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 11:18 am
@Ali phil,
Ali;159244 wrote:

Here in Texas we have one of the world's largest wind farm. It is pretty amazing to drive by it. I hope someday to have my own wind generator because I have about 4 computers that eat electricity like candy.

YouTube - Wind energy in west Texas, Wind Turbines

I like to draw, my favorite type of drawings are pen and ink. If you get yourself a good fountain pen or some ballpoint pens are good too, you can really have some fun with shapes and tattoo like designs.

Also I am teaching myself some digital art using photoshop and blender 3d. I have a 3d model I am working on, but I can't figure out how to detail it or paint it. I wish 3d digital art was more intuitive and not so technical. :brickwall:

also here is a logo I am working on for a website:

http://perfect-dawn.com/files/pd_logo%20copy.jpg
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 11:26 am
@kennethamy,
0 Replies