Obscure events that have changed the world.

Jasper10

Mon 18 Jul, 2022 06:02 am
@htam9876,
In my opinion the only delusional squat around here htam9876 is the delusional squat that you preach.

Please stop making reference to J-10 style of delusional squat or I will hit the report button.Last warning on any of your post where this is written.

I have repeatedly told you I am not interested in your secularism logic and science because its foundations are based upon pure speculation and guess work

I am only interested in natures logic and science as I interpret it..

I have backed off you because you get so upset when people disagree with you.So please do the same.Back off.
izzythepush

Mon 18 Jul, 2022 07:25 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Please stop making reference to J-10 style of delusional squat or I will hit the report button.

That's not the threat you think it is.

You have a history of harassing htam, and the moderators are fully aware of that.

This is your first post on this thread, so instead of backing off it looks like you're following him around.

Why don't you really back off?

Put htam on ignore, and then if he uses the terms that upset you so much, you won't see them.

There are certain posters I refuse to read. If they claimed I enjoyed sexual congress with farmyard animals I would be none the wiser.

And to be honest I don't give a monkey's what they think.
Jasper10

Mon 18 Jul, 2022 10:37 am
@izzythepush,
Who’s asking for your opinion izzythepush?

I have not been harassing htam9876 at any time.Its not my fault that people get so upset when they get challenged academically and clearly htam9876 has been rattled by alternative views put forward.

I am only commenting on the references that htam9876 is making against my views.I am not remotely interested in any of htam9876 waste of time secular scientific views, opinions, theories, formulas anymore.

I make no reference to htam9876 in any of my posts .Htam9876 should do the same by not making reference to J10..If not I will continue reporting this and continue making htam9876 look a complete and utter fool.

Single big band theory!!!! Come on ….it’s dead in the water and mainstream science know it.Mainstream science has lost all its credibility because it does not practice NATURES true logic/science.IN MY OPINION…Take it or leave it.
izzythepush

Mon 18 Jul, 2022 10:58 am
@Jasper10,
And who has asked for yours?

Not htam, that's for certain.

I've given you some very good advice, and not for the first time either.

You don't have to take it, but you don't need to piss your pants over it either.

Have a bit of bloody dignity for Christ's sake.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 18 Jul, 2022 11:02 am
@Jasper10,
You've not challenged anyone academically.

You've just repeated the same horseshit about gravity and magnetism that the flat earthers spout.

It's not even original bollocks.

And when I gave you the names of scientific websites you ran scared.

You're not fooling anyone.
Jasper10

Mon 18 Jul, 2022 11:36 am
@izzythepush,
What do you know about anything Izzy to be able to make any comments whatsoever …be honest…

You are totally unaware,I just humour you…

And as far as the other web sites are concerned…mainstream secular scientist just put their fingers in their ears and do the la la lah’s

I’m telling you whether you want to hear it or not …let secular scientists loose with science it will all go belly up….and it has.

They haven’t got a clue about natures science and philosophy.They just practice their own fabricated science that gets found out and makes them look fools every time.

The magnetism theory explains things better by bringing all sciences into the equation in my opinion.

Don’t worry there are a lot of mainstream scientists who have gone away scratching their heads as well.

Let it marinate….because it ain’t going anywhere.
izzythepush

Mon 18 Jul, 2022 11:43 am
@Jasper10,
I know enough to recognise the same stuff from different places.

It's not rocket science.

You're problem is you think you can bullshit your way through life.

You can't and nobody takes you seriously.

Nobody takes me seriously either, but I'm not the one making grandiose claims.
Jasper10

Mon 18 Jul, 2022 11:47 am
@izzythepush,
Oh people are taking me seriously Izzy even if they don’t admit it.Arrogance is riddled through mainstream science…are they gonna be humbled..
….lol
0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 18 Jul, 2022 12:29 pm
What? J -10 bully bully wants to report piggy? What a joke. Piggy not yet report him!
Piggy hereby invites scientists around the globe as well as a2k experts to review whether J - 10 style of "delusional quat" keeped trying to disturb piggy's normal scientific research in my physics thread. If scientists around the globe as well as a2k experts decide he was trolling, he should be punished. It's shame in the history of science.
What piggy cares is how many scientists around the globe have come to a2k galaxy.
0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 18 Jul, 2022 12:59 pm
@izzythepush,
Yes, J – 10 bully bully has a long history of harassing piggy. Piggy always wonders whose mission is it? The First Order?
Actually all normal philosophical / scientific research has been forced to stop.
Yes, piggy also thinks that the moderators are fully aware of that. Piggy is surprised why they haven’t stopped him?
Actually the term “delusional squat” was invented by bobsol to describe J – 10. Piggy just quoted it. Haha
0 Replies