Heathcare sucks in America.

kennethamy

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 09:18 am
@vectorcube,
vectorcube;86542 wrote:
What makes me angry is the moral issue. I don` t like seeing people being turned down a medical service, because they don` t have the money to pay their expensive medical cost. I am really surprise by the people here. It is as if you people never ever pay your medical bills.

I see this as a moral issue. Universal healthcare is a basic human right. I honestly don` t give a damn about the economy if the U.S cannot assured this right. Anyone that disagree is a god damn A-hole that only cares for themselves. It is a basic moral principle that we ought to care for the people around us. I care enough to pay more tax, and these fuckers only care for themselves. It is emotional for me because i am not an A-hole. It is a matter of social justice.

You sound exactly like those right-wingers who pack guns, and who disrupt town hall meetings. Only you are on the other side. And, you contribute just as much to the discussion, or to the solution.
vectorcube

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2009 02:05 am
@kennethamy,
kennethamy;87650 wrote:
You sound exactly like those right-wingers who pack guns, and who disrupt town hall meetings. Only you are on the other side. And, you contribute just as much to the discussion, or to the solution.

No. I think universal heathcare is morally the right thing to do, and if your disagree with me, then you are simply wrong. What do i sound like?
0 Replies