Local Conservative Goes Down

nimh

Reply Sat 5 Aug, 2006 07:34 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Among the conditions of the probation were that Matthews abstain from alcohol use and refrain from viewing sexually obscene material.

How can they control that?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 5 Aug, 2006 07:47 pm
I don't know how they control it, but they caught him, apparently.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 10:25 pm
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 10:46 pm
As the only true conservative on this board I am offended that the liberal courts of the fair State of Texas allowed this man to remain free to terrorize his community with his member.

Bailiff, whack his peepee (before he does it again in front of the children).

However, his sorrow will just begin when he steps across that line in the State Pen with a sexual deviant charge against him. He better be prepared for three years of non-stop assrape.

50/50 he kills himself.

Sad, but he had two chances to keep himself out of jail for this.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 06:59 am
Quote:
Bailiff, whack his peepee

C'mon, give credit where credit is due. Tommy could use the love -- and the bail money, if possible...
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 07:39 am
edgarblythe wrote:
Among the conditions of the probation were that Matthews abstain from alcohol use and refrain from viewing sexually obscene material.

nimh wrote:
How can they control that?

edgarblythe wrote:
I don't know how they control it, but they caught him, apparently.

It's apparently pretty easy to catch these people online. They are online just to talk about their fantasies anyway. A few choice words to get them started, and then setting up a meeting, and they are caught.

Apparently just about every parent of a child who was molested, and quite a few parents of children who weren't, are online at this very moment out there. Instead of asking how these molestors get caught, it seems to me the question would more likely be how they can NOT get caught eventually.
0 Replies