So you think we are alone in this infinite universe?

GHOST phil

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2009 07:58 pm
@Theaetetus,
So would you say that not even 1% of these people are correct in their assumptions, I think that is highly irrational, and those who continue on a path of denial do so because of their ego's and a need to feel superior. I read a very interesting article the other day, located at Who and What are the Extraterrestrial Cosmic Powers I agree wholeheartedly with every word this guy says.

Gabriel Chiron Said:
[QUOTE]
1- Stupid Ignorance

ETI regards human beings as the most stupid and ignorant race on any planet that has written language and technology. Human beings are seen to be wholly lacking in Cosmic Knowledge, due to both the isolation-and-quarantine of Earth and the general tendency of human beings to reject genuine Cosmic Knowledge due to pride, prejudice and inability to learn. Earth Science is seen as crude, primitive and missing several important dimensions. Earth Theology is seen as a cluster of warring, pathetic fragments that lack coherence and full-blown mystical experience even among the best of mystics, who invariably labour under this or that cultural prejudice. Earth Philosophy is seen as virtually non-existent with a dreadful lack of genuine original thinkers.

ETI sees human beings as not just stupid, ignorant and incapable of learning, but almost wholly blocked by rigid belief and disbelief cognitive systems. Because of this, they see very few human beings asking the right questions or becoming receptive to superior sources of knowledge even when offered such knowledge or possible connection with the sources of it.

ETI, because of this deplorable cognitive state of humanity, find virtually all human beings of the planet Earth to be incredibly boring and pathetic. Intellectually and psychically, human beings are regarded as dull and undeveloped, lacking higher psychic functions, and hardly worthy of being called "human". Humanity is on average subhuman from the standpoint of ETI. When human beings from Earth are occasionally brought to other star-systems or taken on space voyages, they are treated more as pets or retarded imbeciles.

This also explains why there cannot be valid political negotiations of any socio-political group on Earth with any Extraterrestrial race or governing body of races on any scale of organization. Human beings are on too low a level of intelligence and lack psychic development. As an analogy, could you expect ranchers or farmers to politically negotiate with herds of cattle or flocks of sheep?

Whatever "deals" the dominant bulls or rams might make with ranchers or farmers would only be plausible to herds of cattle or flocks of sheep, but would have nothing whatsoever to do with the real intentions of the ranchers or farmers.

This is why, for instance, any "deals" made with ET's on the part of the secret American government (or any other Earth grouping, such as Bilderberger types, Illuminati or the like) are nothing but a pathetic farce from the standpoint of any ETI grouping, whatever their remit or motivation set.

2- Silly Egotism

ETI sees human beings and their leaders as false human beings easily give to pretending they are something they are not. Human beings are invariably self-enclosed, proud, vain, overestimating of their own importance, conceited, arrogant and ridiculous. They are not only stupid and boring, but almost always feel superior to one another, or look up with blind admiration to highly unworthy persons of religious, cultural or political authority. They will cast their vote for dull, uneducated and thoughtless movie-stars while feeling superior to their neighbors. They will criticize anyone who does not flatter or favor them, but cannot themselves hear constructive criticism.

ETI sees human beings as sadly out of touch with the truth of their human condition.

ETI sees that human beings do not understand or acknowledge their own Souls or higher spiritual nature.

ETI sees human beings as inauthentic people, as virtual herd animals dwelling each one in their self-styled fog of arrogant opinions inculcated into them by the leading political, business and religious leaders. Even the manipulating leaders are also seen as hypnotized fools carrying on with absurd beliefs they got from their predecessors.

Take a look at the various Star Trek episodes that portray humanity of Earth as the leading ethical intelligence of the Galaxy. They travel about the Galaxy as Lords-of-the-Galaxy sorting out all the supposedly defective and pathetic Extraterrestrial races.

From the standpoint of ETI, these stories the American science fiction experts are telling are nothing but infantile aberrations of a deluded race of arrogant morons! A race of actually defective people from Earth traveling in space if and when the quarantine is lifted will tend more to be dreaded by ETI than warmly welcomed, even if ETI is in a compassionate mood.

A group of sex-crazed morons waving pistols who tend to see Extraterrestrials as Alien Monsters are just not going to do well.

3- Biological Roboticism

ETI sees human beings of Earth as lacking genuine Free Will. Though human beings pride themselves on "thinking for themselves", "not belonging to cults", "making their own choices" and so on, it is hard to find an authentic human being who does real thinking, is free from prejudice and possessing an individual decision-system that acts with a freedom to act beyond mere habit, conditioning, routine or clinging to familiar things, people and ideas.

Human beings are seen as something more like helpless robots running in programmed ruts than actual free spirits who can understand or do something unusual or "out of character" for them. Human beings, like herd animals, cling to conditioned norms and pseudo-moralities (like the "War on Terror") even when the norms and pseudo-moralities are destructive to their health and sanity. They tend to hate anyone who is "different", so various cultures, subcultures, nations, languages and peoples are all treated as virtual enemies. In fact, anyone who is "different" or "foreign" is even called "alien", as if they might as well be Extraterrestrials, who they also call Aliens.

All over the globe of Earth, there are these divisions and conflicts of varying types of mechanical, conditioned habit-structure of body and mind.

4- Criminal Insanity

ETI sees human beings as mentally disturbed, usually suffering from unhappiness and negativity with tendencies toward violence or the support of violence and warfare of various Earth collectives against other collectives that are regarded as inferior or threatening. They also see pervasive dishonesty, tendency to cheat or steal, and general mistreatment of "loved ones" with harsh language or occasional blows or slaps of violence.

ETI sees very few of actually kind and loving people who will at least gently tolerate those who are "different". They see human beings as tending to be lazy, irresponsible, not doing the work they should be doing, often not doing the work right when they have agreed to do the work, and not willing to look at shared problems of the community or the world.

ETI sees humanity as not sincerely wanting to solve or correct the destructive actions of humanity, which means that humanity is seen as generally self-destructive, suicidal and degenerate, both socially and personally.

ETI sees humanity as so criminally insane that they will on average vote for and support criminally insane leaders and follow them. They see that even when the truth of criminally insane leadership is made publicly available, the majority and the mass media dilute the truth and carry on as if everything is OK, trying to believe the lies and cover-ups of the leaders. Hence they do not see the masses as innocent victims of their manipulating leaders, but see that those same masses would personally behave the same as the leaders if given leadership. They see genuine ethical intelligence as a minority of humanity at best, with even most of those infected with various kinds of insanity, neurosis and mental debilitation from simply dwelling amongst average upset people.

ETI sees the normal humanity as truly paranoid schizophrenic, not mentally healthy. That is why they see that any individual on Earth who wants to be mentally healthy will have to go beyond normal and not "adjust" to it. To be adjusted to the normal on Earth is to be stupid and mentally ill.

No ETI in his or her right mind would want to be "normal" on the planet Earth as a member of humanity.[/quote]
0 Replies

Aedes

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2009 08:12 pm
@GHOST phil,
Ghost -- answer me this:

I would imagine that MANY people in the history of humanity would testify that either 1) they saw the Virgin Mary, 2) they were visited by a long dead relative, or 3) the man in the TV was speaking directly to them. We can make a list a mile long like this. And certainly for the Virgin Mary, for Jesus, and for Satan, the number of testifying witnesses would make your collection of 400 look like a barren wasteland.

So given the number of (probable) testimonials, would you concede that it's more likely that Satan has visited people on earth than that aliens have visited us?
GHOST phil

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2009 08:36 pm
@Aedes,
That has to be the most stupid come back I have ever heard, if you compare the numbers, you will see that Alien sightings out do, by rediculous amounts, any of the stupid things you mentioned. BTW, the 400 people, were all highly stable, highly respectable and highly reliable people, not including the other 71% of America and i'm quiet sure not even 5% of America would testify to any of the the rediculous things you mentioned.
Aedes

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2009 08:52 pm
@GHOST phil,
GHOST;43873 wrote:
That has to be the most stupid come back I have ever heard, if you compare the numbers, you will see that Alien sightings out do, by rediculous amounts, any of the stupid things you mentioned.
Try calling me or anyone else stupid again. If you want to have an audience on this forum, you're going to learn and abide by the rules, and you're going to be respectful of everyone else here whatever you think of what they write.

That being said, you didn't answer my question.

In the last 4000 or 5000 years, I would imagine that millions of otherwise stable people would assert that they were visited by a dead relative.

And how about in the history of Christianity? There is a whole tradition of Christian mysticism, as well as other mystical traditions like Sufism and Kabbala. This is based on experiencing God or some aspect of the divine. I'd imagine that not all of them were crazy -- or stupid.
GHOST phil

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2009 08:59 pm
@Aedes,
Aedes Said:
Quote:
In the last 4000 or 5000 years, I would imagine that millions of otherwise stable people would assert that they were visited by a dead relative.

Yes, that was a bit harsh of me, sorry. Notice how you use a 1000 year time span and you imagine they would assert such claims? That takes the numbers and spreads them out, making the chances of any of them being true, a lot less likely. I'm talking in the last 100 years, and I'm not imagining the numbers.
Aedes

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2009 09:07 pm
@GHOST phil,
GHOST;43878 wrote:
Yes, that was a bit harsh of me, sorry.
Thank you.

GHOST wrote:
I'm talking in the last 100 years, and I'm not imagining the numbers.
There are what 7 billion people on earth. Just of people alive I bet you could EASILY surpass 400 for 1) seeing Satan, 2) seeing Jesus, 3) seeing the Virgin Mary, 4) seeing a ghost, and 5) being visited by a dead relative. And most of these people will not have some psychiatric disease.

Do a web search, you'll probably find plenty of them.
GHOST phil

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2009 09:27 pm
@Aedes,
As I said, these 400 people I speak of are only the people from the disclosure project, and they are part of the disclosure project because the are regarded as highly stable, highly respectable, highly reliable and of high status. Do you think that people that have 1) seen Satan, 2) seen Jesus, 3) seen the Virgin Mary, 4) seen a ghost, and 5) being visited by a dead relative would add up to 217,014,618 people (which is 71% of America) and if it did get close I imagine the majority of them would be seeing a ghost or dead relative because I think these also exist, as you might have noticed by my name. I take astral projection courses and have left my body on several occasions.
0 Replies

Holiday20310401

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2009 09:27 pm
@Aedes,
Once again, I must say, it's all about money. Here is an excerpt from alien central website. (And I have been trying to be fair in reading through this website trying to grasp the fully picture here, because if we are going to get anywhere Ghost in these discussions, it will be through a logical discourse on the evidence. Let's not babble insults to each other).

"While the relationship between crop artists and cereologists is uneasy, the relationship between artists and farmers is mutually beneficial. Farmers provide the canvas, the artists bring in the tourists. The circles are a major tourist attraction, spawning bus tours, daily helicopter tours, T-shirts, books, and other trinkets. The circles draw people who believe the formations have a unique energy. They visit the formations as a sort of spiritual Mecca, to meditate, pray, dance, and commune with worldly spirits. Farmers frequently charge a small fee or have a donation box for people who want to enter the circles. In 1996 a circle appeared near Stonehenge and the farmer set up a booth and charged a fee, collecting 30,000 pounds (U.S. $47,000) in four weeks. The value of the crop had it been harvested was probably about 150 pounds ($235)".

I'd also like to say how the christian mysticism is not very different from this alien mysticism. I mean, you get these people who want to prove their case, and will do so at extreme costs by faking evidence. Imitating Christ seems to have a similar motivation to that of pretending to have been abducted.

And about these implants. According to alien central (and I'm assuming this website is as valid as any other), "The recovered implants that have the shape of tiny round balls, or triangular mineral-like objects are yet to be identified as alien in nature".

So Ghost, what would you say are the top 3 pieces of evidence that support alien sentience being in contact with humanity, besides the youtube clips you've showed.
0 Replies

Aedes

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2009 09:44 pm
@GHOST phil,
I don't believe that more than a tiny fraction of those 71% of Americans take this even remotely as seriously as you do.
GHOST phil

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2009 10:06 pm
@Aedes,
Holiday, you cannot relate farmers to the people who testified, they make no money, and only risk their jobs, being laughed at and mocked. Even if they did some how make money, I can not see how it would be a sum worth risking everything for. Aedes, this is precicely the problem, no one really cares or believes when something this huge should be of the utmost importance. People are lazy and selfish, only working to help themselves instead of others and society as a whole. We try to stay "in the box", act only with ones self in mind and as a cosequence "thousands of elderly are dying every year because they have to chose between food and heating" - GaryMckinnon (A man who tried to save the world an was punished for his efforts)

Gabriel Chiron Said:
Quote:

ETI, because of this deplorable cognitive state of humanity, find virtually all human beings of the planet Earth to be incredibly boring and pathetic

ETI sees human beings of Earth as lacking genuine Free Will. Though human beings pride themselves on "thinking for themselves", "not belonging to cults", "making their own choices" and so on, it is hard to find an authentic human being who does real thinking, is free from prejudice and possessing an individual decision-system that acts with a freedom to act beyond mere habit, conditioning, routine or clinging to familiar things, people and ideas.

Human beings are seen as something more like helpless robots running in programmed ruts than actual free spirits who can understand or do something unusual or "out of character" for them. Human beings, like herd animals, cling to conditioned norms and pseudo-moralities (like the "War on Terror") even when the norms and pseudo-moralities are destructive to their health and sanity. They tend to hate anyone who is "different", so various cultures, subcultures, nations, languages and peoples are all treated as virtual enemies. In fact, anyone who is "different" or "foreign" is even called "alien", as if they might as well be Extraterrestrials, who they also call Aliens.

Human society is like an organism that treats any extraordinary phenomenon as an invasive germ, which activates the immune system, which forms a societal pusy sac of self-appointed "experts" and web-forums around anything unusual.

In conclusion, we lock out that which we cannot understand or comprehend, and we stick to what we are familiar with, we are boring. We are self centred and don't two give two f***s about anything or anyone other than ourselfs, we do not work together for the greater good, we are just stupid, selfish and arrogant beings.
0 Replies

JLP

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2009 10:25 pm
@Aedes,
"This is what has baffled me. With literally 1000's upon 1000's of sightings and obductions claimed every year, I wonder how much evidence is needed before aliens are more than scoffed at. I tend to believe something when more than one person see's the exact same thing, especially when 62 children see the exact same thing, it do not care if they are children, they all have eyes and they all wittnessed something phenomenal."

This sounds awfully familiar to the New England witch scare of our colonial days.

Fact is, there are a lot of things that might explain alien "experiences," like perception bias, hallucinations, sleep paralysis, folk myth, optical illusions, willful deception, psychological disorders, etc.

Each case should be analyzed in its own context, rather than as a dubious group of largely varying experiences occurring under largely varying circumstances.

No doubt a certain number of these cases are genuine mysteries. Based on the evidence, however, a leap in logic is required to assert alien involvement. Alien abduction as a phenomenon was unheard of until the early Sixties, though people have reported seeing other hostile "entities" (like demons) and unidentified flying objects since the dawn of recorded history.

Further, there are hordes of people who have seen Bigfoot, Nessie, the Mothman, the Deathworm, el Chupacabra, Ahool, Kongamato, and too many other cryptids to list. Should all of these claims be granted merit since the sightings are so numerous? In many cases, there are even plaster castings and video "evidence" to support witness testimony.

There is an extremely strong likelihood of alien life existing elsewhere in the universe. It may be possible that technologically advanced life exists, and even that such life has visited our planet. These possibilities, however, simply do not have enough legitimate evidence behind them to warrant assertion as fact. What we have currently are unexplained phenomena and information that do not support any specific conclusion.
GHOST phil

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2009 10:35 pm
@JLP,
As I said before, the numbers of Alien accounts, out weigh the numbers involved in such other bizzare cases by rediculous amounts, and you are quiet wrong sir, Aliens go back as far as our oldest texts, they are certiantly not restricted the the post 60's!
JLP

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2009 10:51 pm
@GHOST phil,
I said that the alien abduction phenomenon was unheard of until the 60s. Perhaps there were a few cases in 1950, but everything prior to the 1961 Hill case was generally of a different vein ("contactee" phenomenon, for instance). I suppose you could possibly make an argument for sporadic appearances back to the 30s, but my point is that the abduction phenomenon (with the similarities in narrative accounts, implants, alien appearance, etc.) is a very modern occurrence.
GHOST phil

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2009 11:05 pm
@JLP,
Well, I'll take your word on that one. Anyway I want to introduce some more evidence and focus on NASA and their recent UFO footage. It is genuine NASA footage, and even if you asked NASA, they will to admit to it being their own footage. I have seen videos where scientists examine the "crafts" using solid science and maths, concluding they do have some form of propulsion and make maneuvers that would kill human pilots, in other words, they are more than just "space dust" 5 nuatical miles wide. For memory he examines the one seen leaving the Earths atmosphere and a few others. I found some videos which I think are the ones I watched. I cannot watch them because I am on holidays and using a 56K dial up connection, and have already gone over the download limit. When someone watches them, can they let me know what they were like. Thanks.

http://www.dark-truth.org/okt20-2006-13.html
Theaetetus

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 12:06 am
@GHOST phil,
GHOST wrote:
Well, I'll take your word on that one. Anyway I want to introduce some more evidence and focus on NASA and their recent UFO footage. It is genuine NASA footage, and even if you asked NASA, they will to admit to it being their own footage. I have seen videos where scientists examine the "crafts" using solid science and maths, concluding they do have some form of propulsion and make maneuvers that would kill human pilots, in other words, they are more than just "space dust" 5 nuatical miles wide. For memory he examines the one seen leaving the Earths atmosphere and a few others. I found some videos which I think are the ones I watched. I cannot watch them because I am on holidays and using a 56K dial up connection, and have already gone over the download limit. When someone watches them, can they let me know what they were like. Thanks.

http://www.dark-truth.org/okt20-2006-13.html

I have been through much of this stuff in the past. That list contains some of the most comical material I have seen. David Icke is a loon, I can't believe people still do not think we made it to the moon, and Zeitgeist is filled with truthiness. Why would truth associate itself with wackos and ridiculous claims? If these people cared for the truth, they would distance themselves from many of these ridiculous claims found within the realm of the conspiracy theory.
0 Replies

Joe

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 03:44 am
@Theaetetus,
Quote:

John Olsen Lear (born December 4, 1942) is an accomplished former pilot and well-known Ufologist. He is the son of aviation pioneer, inventor and founder of the Lear Jet Corporation, Bill Lear.
John Lear is currently the owner and operator of Cutthroat Mining Corporation, the only permitted gold mine in Clark County, Nevada. In 1999 he received the State of Nevada Excellence in Mine Reclamation Award for site restoration of the Treasure Hawk Gold Butte mine [1]. John Lear resides in Las Vegas, Nevada with his wife Marilee Lear, C.S.A. a casting director in Las Vegas [2].

[edit]
Aviation background

John Lear is highly regarded in aviation circles. Now retired from flying, he amassed over 19,000 hours of flight time, and has flown in over 100 different types of airplanes in 60 different countries around the world. He flew both commercially and in missions worldwide for the CIA. John Lear holds the most FAA Airman certificates ever earned by any single airman [3] [4], and he has held numerous world records [5].
In 1966 John Lear was co-pilot of a Lear Jet Model 24 (N427LJ) that completed the first round-the-world flight by a business jet. Beginning and ending at Wichita, Kansas, Lear together with two Lear factory pilots Hank Beaird and Rick King set 17 world records between May 23-26, including speed around the world [6] [7]. The official NAA observer was John Zimmerman [8].
[edit]
Early UFO research work

John Lear claims to have always had a slight interest in UFOs. Sometime in the mid-1980s, he read the book Missing Time by Budd Hopkins, a book on alien abduction. This was to become a turning point. From then on John began heavily researching the subject, including tracking down and interviewing many witnesses and individuals involved in the phenomenon. Soon after in about 1987, John Lear began writing and lecturing on the subject.
[edit]
Involvement with Bob Lazar and Area 51 / S-4

In the summer of 1988, John met and became friends with a physicist named Bob Lazar, and soon became intimately involved in the Area 51 / S-4 story. It is claimed that Lazar worked at the S-4 test site (approx. 10 miles south of Area 51) from December 1988 to March 1989, where he took part in the reverse engineering of extraterrestrial craft. During this time Lazar relayed information to Lear about his alleged activities and experiences there.
During this time both Lear and Lazar claim that they were able to acquire a piece of the fuel that powered the craft, Element 115, conducting several experiments that proved the high gravitational attraction and heaviness of the element, among other things. Though, apparently, this evidence was "stolen" back.
Around March 1989 Bob Lazar, John Lear, Gene Huff and others organized several trips into the desert to view test flights from a distance. On one of these excursions, Lear claims to have witnessed a glowing yellow-orange, disc-shaped object that rose above the mountains at Groom Lake while looking through a Celestron telescope. On one of these trips, the group was eventually caught, and shortly thereafter, Bob Lazar ceased working at the test site.
At that same time in 1989 KLAS-TV reporter George Knapp interviewed John Lear on his program On The Record (Channel 8 KLAS-TV), which resulted in Knapp interviewing Bob Lazar and breaking the Area 51 / S-4 story to the public.
[edit]
1990s to Present

In the mid to late '90s, John Lear had a break from UFO research. In November 2003 Lear appeared on the popular Coast To Coast AM radio show to give an interview (first time in a decade) with Art Bell, where he shared his views on UFO Disclosure, among other topics. In March 2004 he appeared in another interview with Art Bell discussing revelations and theories about the moon. John Lear's first Coast To Coast interview with George Noory occurred in May 2006. His latest Coast To Coast appearance occurred in January of 2007, with Richard C. Hoagland, discussing their theories regarding artificial structures and life on the moon.
John Lear has also become a regular posting member on the conspiracy based discussion forums fantasticforum.com (Coast To Coast AM discussion forum) [9], and abovetopsecret.com [10] where his Moon Photo Anomalies discussion thread has become very popular.

I dont take this guys word as bible, but his respect is earned through what he has accomplished. People like this who advocate UFO's are either playing with us or straight up telling you whats up. Also Compartmentalization is important to remember.

oh and we absolutely have been to the moon.
xris

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 04:23 am
@Joe,
We have to admit that something is happening but what is our biggest problem . I think that those who scoff are at one end of the spectrum and those who make the wildest claims and believe absolutely everything are at the other. Both sides should have more of an open mind about this subject. Tell me who has not heard of some amazing claims local to them in the last three months ? They are not going away whatever they are. I believe ive seen things that defy explaination am i a loony ? i hope not ,have i made money out of these claims , i wish i had.
GHOST phil

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 05:01 pm
@xris,
I am not one of those people who believes every wild claim they hear, I look at the evidence, examine it and come to an educated conclusion. Most conspiracy theories ar just garbage, but if I know one thing for sure, it's that Aliens visit Earth and the Government or secret compartments of it are aware of this and not telling the public.
Pangloss

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 06:15 pm
@GHOST phil,
GHOST;44073 wrote:
I look at the evidence, examine it and come to an educated conclusion...and if I know one thing for sure, it's that Aliens visit Earth

Certainly the evidence shows that "aliens"/figments of imagination are visiting the minds of many people on Earth. How many other things do you know for sure, other than the fact we are being visited by aliens? :bigsmile:
GHOST phil

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 09:56 pm
@Pangloss,
I didn't say you had to believe me, I just said that's what I know for sure and the only other things that I know for sure are the facts of science, engineering or what ever, as long as they are peer-reviewed and not just guesses, like time starting with the big bang, it certiantly did not not.
0 Replies