So you think we are alone in this infinite universe?

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 05:34 pm
I am interested in seeing how many people believe (or don't) aliens exist and visit Earth. A person who doesn't beleive they visit Earth might argue the following points:

1 - The universe is huge and the chances of them visiting Earth is slim
2 - If a type III civilization existed we would notice them
3 - They would have trouble communicating with us
4 - They would require resistance to the germs on Earth

Well I do believe in aliens and I will explain why, going over each of these points. We are just taking our baby steps as a civilization and we can't assume we know the workings of a type III civilization. NASA has admitted to the existence of unidentified objects in space, some NASA footage even shows such crafts leaving the Earths atmosphere. Professionals are unable to explain such events and come to the conclusion that they are highly quantized crafts. They can get up to 3 nautical miles wide, and can travel at ridiculous speeds. NASA has endless footage of such crafts. 62 children all witnessed the landing of a UFO and the aliens that got out of the craft. The children claim the aliens were telepathically trying to warn them of something but that's getting off topic. Did 62 children lie? A man recently claimed to have been abducted by aliens, he also claims that they implanted a microchip of some sort inside him. Experts soon found the device inside him and began testing it. It was found to contain isotopes never seen before by man kind and it couldn't be cut with the doctors scapal. Has a secret quantum/particle physics department of the Government been developing such isotopes for use in microchips and implanting them in people or have aliens done it? Well unless the Government try to act like aliens in hope of keeping in the dark, I don't think it was the Government. Search up all of these occurrences if you question my credibility, they are fact.

So the first question is why would they visit Earth and how likely is it? The universe is infinite, you might picture it as a sphere, expanding since the big bang. So what happens when I get to the edge of the universe, go past it and start exploring nothingness, I think that I will eventually find another universe. Time did not start with the big bang, that is the start of our universes expansion, time is infinite and I obviously can't prove that, but consider this: First we were the center of the universe, then our sun was the center of the universe, now our universe depicts the start of time...hmmm. My point is, given infinite space and time anything can occur. It is the premises of life. An infinite amount of life forms exist out there, given enough time, chances are one will discover Earth.

Do you really think a type III civilization wouldn't have the technology to stay hidden. You ask why would they hide themselves? Well I'm going to give to 2 answers to this question: #1 They are observing us. #2 They realize we are not ready to become part of a galactic civilization, we are primitive, we kill each other for god's sake! Until we wise up, they are doing themselves a favor keeping hidden, but they cannot remain perfectly hidden and we now know they exist. My personal theory is that they came to Earth long ago and combined the genetics of apes and their own species, this is scientifically backed up: the missing chromosomes, the lack of a middle man remains (the stage in between primates and modern humans). I think we are their grand experiment, a genetic combination of themselves and us. So if they are so advanced, wouldn't we notice their huge infrastructure? Again I will give 3 answers: #1 They live in an entirely different universe. #2 They are able to make the infrastructure invisible, it is all highly quantized, visible only with cameras that can pick up electromagnetic frequencies out of the visible light spectrum. #3 They extract zero-point energy from the quantum foam so there is no need for massive energy harvesting machines.

They would have absolutely no trouble communicating with us. They could learn all the languages of Earth in the blink of an eye using super computers, but I'm sure they already know all the languages, they have been observing us since they created us. They don't speak vocally, they talk telepathically, and can talk telepathically to humans, although we must respond vocally.

There's a few ways they might achieve this: genetic manipulation of themselves, an atmospheric shield or they might just exist as higher beings, rid of a physical body and the need for physical necessities, beings made of pure quantized energy, able to change into any form they want to take, they can even look "real" and solid if they like. In natural form they might look like a ghost. This paragraph is all speculation, as is a lot of this post but you should get the point, they are much more advanced than us and not to be underestimated, we are just variables in their experiment.

UPDATE - EVIDENCE

Alien Implant - YouTube - Scientific Proof of Aliens?
62 children -
YouTube - Alien Encounter: How can 62 children luy?

Mod Edit: Removed links
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 7,379 • Replies: 136
No top replies

Didymos Thomas

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 06:19 pm
@GHOST phil,
GHOST wrote:
NASA has admitted to the existence of unidentified objects in space, some NASA footage even shows such crafts leaving the Earths atmosphere.

Here, I think, rests the bulk of the problem. NASA admits to the existence of unidentified objects - you expand upon this concept by calling these unidentified objects "crafts", as if they were the work of some intelligent being. But NASA did not admit that alien space ships existed, only that unidentified objects exist in space. You made the leap on your own. NASA has nothing to do with the thesis that "unidentified crafts existed in space".

Someone wise once said "remarkable claims demand remarkable evidence". If you claim to have seen a shooting star, I'll believe you no questions asked. If you tell me that a unicorn is walking down the street I'm going to want to see the unicorn, feed it a sugar cube and try to rip off the beast's horn. Your aliens are much like the unicorn - give me some evidence, not speculation.

Be careful about what you take as evidence, too. People love to watch the History Channel and the like, and they assume that the information provided is accurate. They couldn't be more wrong. Television is entertainment. If the source of the "evidence" is an entertainment source, exercise extreme caution and find a more reliable source - like a scholarly/scientific/medical journal or something along those lines.

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 06:28 pm
@Didymos Thomas,
The chances of their not being aliens somewhere are high unlikely- given the size of the universe. However almolst equally unlikely is detectable alien intervention on earth. An Alien race would either have to be advanced enough to travel the stars and thus be advanced enough to remain concealed; or they would simply reveal themselves otherwise. Or they would be too far away or unadvanced to establish contact. In either case accounts of UFO activity seem unlikely. However given that they would be alien entities, their minds, their motives and their actions could be equally alien- they could show themselves for reasons we can never understand, or fail to conceal themselves due to a simple lack of understanding as to why they should do so. There seem to be a remarkable volume of accounts of UFO's, but very little solid evidence.
Didymos Thomas

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 06:34 pm
@avatar6v7,
I think even most scientists believe that alien life is likely. But that does not translate to intelligent life being likely, much less alien life of human-like intelligence, much less alien life of greater-than-human intelligence.

The most unlikely scenario is that there is alien life of at least human intelligence that can travel to Earth given the unimaginable distances between heavenly bodies.
GHOST phil

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 07:12 pm
@Didymos Thomas,
I really find it funny that no matter how much evidence is shown, if the topic is touchy, like this one, some people just wont believe! Do you think the extraterestrial isotope is not enough evidence? Even the experts said that this could not be anything other than what it seems to be...open your eyes people! I guess I forgot one point...travel. As I said, who knows what technology they have, they might open a worm hole/black hole and jump light years in an instant. When I use the term type III civilization I just mean a really advanced civilization.
0 Replies

Pangloss

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 07:52 pm
@GHOST phil,
I like the late physicist Richard Feynman's response to UFO speculation:

Quote:
"From my knowledge of the world that I see around me, I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the result of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence rather than the unknown rational efforts of extraterrestrial intelligence."
Didymos Thomas

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 02:58 am
@Pangloss,
GHOST wrote:
I really find it funny that no matter how much evidence is shown, if the topic is touchy, like this one, some people just wont believe! Do you think the extraterestrial isotope is not enough evidence? Even the experts said that this could not be anything other than what it seems to be...open your eyes people! I guess I forgot one point...travel. As I said, who knows what technology they have, they might open a worm hole/black hole and jump light years in an instant. When I use the term type III civilization I just mean a really advanced civilization.

What evidence? Do you have an alien space ship? Carcasses? Do you even have some alien droppings? Droppings would be sufficient.

The "experts" have not concluded in majority that an alien race of intelligent beings has intentionally visited this planet.

Extraterrestrial isotope: even in the event of such a material, this is in no way evidence of alien intelligent life. In fact, "alien" isotopes, which can only mean 'previously unknown isotopes which originate from a place other than the planet earth', has absolutely nothing to do with intelligent alien life.
GHOST phil

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 03:24 am
@Didymos Thomas,
How about when the isotopes are used in microchips which are implanted in people and connected to their nerve endings??? Oh, I forgot, the tooth fairy implants them to find you easily the next time you lose a tooth. We are talking about aliens here, this isn't something you will find in a scientific paper!
xris

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 06:03 am
@GHOST phil,
As far as faith and knowledge goes there is more evidence of alien space craft than there is god..The majority of people will be critical of ufologist much more than they will of religion , why is that? Both are born of desire both are believed with little regard to the evidence.Ask me if i have a choice and ide say its more credible to have other parallel universes showing itself to us in foggy pictures than a virgin mary statue crying.
0 Replies

Pangloss

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 10:42 am
@GHOST phil,
GHOST;42297 wrote:
We are talking about aliens here, this isn't something you will find in a scientific paper!

Yep, you only find this information when perusing certain wacky corners of the wonderful world wide web...some nut who writes of his "experience" and "evidence" on a geocities page that he whipped up after a night of heavy drinking is not a source that I am going to pay attention to. :detective:
xris

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 07:33 am
@Pangloss,
Ive just read about this harvard pschiatrist who investigated this alien report it appears he received a politzer prize. He did not confirm or deny any alien reports but wrote a book on the subject which ive ben told is a philosphical look at the subject. John Mack MD ..passport to the cosmos..
GHOST phil

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 04:35 pm
@xris,
Thank you for that input. Is that the guy who investigated the account of the 62 children? I find that story one of the most believable because I highly doubt 62 children lied or had a mass hullicination. If the children arn't telling the truth, they are bloody good actors, all 62 of them.
xris

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 04:49 pm
@GHOST phil,
GHOST wrote:
Thank you for that input. Is that the guy who investigated the account of the 62 children? I find that story one of the most believable because I highly doubt 62 children lied or had a mass hullicination. If the children arn't telling the truth, they are bloody good actors, all 62 of them.
Im going to try getting his book.He got into a lot of trouble investigating alien kidnap victims reports , he appeared as if he had an open mind on the subject.Sadly he got killed by a drunk driver in England.
GHOST phil

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 06:53 pm
@xris,
That's too bad, sounds like a nice guy, anyway I have found some more info on the implant business. I have found the analysis reports on the implants. For those people wanting some more hard evidence, here it is: ANALYSIS DOCUMENTS
0 Replies

Kolbe

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 07:06 pm
@GHOST phil,
GHOST wrote:
How about when the isotopes are used in microchips which are implanted in people and connected to their nerve endings?

Until I see the isotopic tests, the microchip, the psychological evaluations and a signed, handwritten note from the entire scientific community, I have every reason to denounce these claims.
GHOST phil

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 07:42 pm
@Kolbe,
Well I just posted the analysis, I don't think it's a question of believing whether the isotopes found, were actually found, because they were, it's a case of determining their origin...go back to the home page and start there if you want pictures and other things.
Holiday20310401

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 09:42 pm
@GHOST phil,
To be honest Ghost, I'd say delusion is the root cause in 62 children seeing similar alien entities. And remember that just because (for entertaining aesthetic ideals I suppose was the point) all the subjects were children (I'm assuming, didn't actually watch the clip, sorry) doesn't mean that the evidence becomes more conclusive. In fact, that makes the evidence less reliable.

In conducting a scientific experiment it helps to relieve a lot of the variables, but in this case where we are the readers and we get this silly generalized conclusion that aliens exist.... not expanding the variables only makes the aspect of delusion more an acceptable one.

So you see, in only testing subjects in a narrow stream of just children, we get a weaker sets of data. There is not as much of a diverse line of subjects in which the phenomenon can apply to, so does this suggest aliens exist... or only make the claim even weaker?

Also, you must also realize that you are being naive, which can be referred to from the concept of your username being called GHOST. What you see in yourself is realized in your environment more acceptably. No you do not see yourself as a ghost, it just shows your liking to the theme.

And, I'm just going to go flat out and say this, because others here are just being cruel in denying you from this wisdom, all your evidence... it's propaganda. Think about it. If you are not playing a silly game with us now, you have accepted that aliens exist because of the evidence you've found online. Yet you haven't experienced or physically held this evidence in a direct manner. This suggests your wanting (of) evidence towards the whole notion of the existence of aliens.
GHOST phil

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 10:17 pm
@Holiday20310401,
Firstly, I Harvard proffesor investigated the occurence and came to the conclusion that it wasn't a mass delusion. I think if you actually watch the video and listen to what the children have to say you might be less skeptical. Lmfao, it's just a name, but you got me, I like the ghost topic as well, why wouldn't I, i'm open minded, and these sorts of things fascinate me. Some things I will never get to hold in my hands, but it doesn't mean I don't believe I can hold them in my hands. I know that no one will believe me (or the countless other people that have similar claims), but I have seen a ghost and that is what spawned my interest. Go ahead, say I was hallucinating, claim that 62 children all had a mass hallucination, demand a scientific paper that has undergone peer review or what ever, I don't really care. I just wonder, with more eye wittnesses, footage and evidence than I can poke a stick at, when will others believe in something they are unable to hold in their hand. I assume when they get abducted and have their own alien implant surgically removed.
Holiday20310401

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 10:47 pm
@GHOST phil,
Ok what was the name of this Harvard professor?
0 Replies

xris

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 04:45 am
@Holiday20310401,
Holiday20310401 wrote:
To be honest Ghost, I'd say delusion is the root cause in 62 children seeing similar alien entities. And remember that just because (for entertaining aesthetic ideals I suppose was the point) all the subjects were children (I'm assuming, didn't actually watch the clip, sorry) doesn't mean that the evidence becomes more conclusive. In fact, that makes the evidence less reliable.

In conducting a scientific experiment it helps to relieve a lot of the variables, but in this case where we are the readers and we get this silly generalized conclusion that aliens exist.... not expanding the variables only makes the aspect of delusion more an acceptable one.

So you see, in only testing subjects in a narrow stream of just children, we get a weaker sets of data. There is not as much of a diverse line of subjects in which the phenomenon can apply to, so does this suggest aliens exist... or only make the claim even weaker?

Also, you must also realize that you are being naive, which can be referred to from the concept of your username being called GHOST. What you see in yourself is realized in your environment more acceptably. No you do not see yourself as a ghost, it just shows your liking to the theme.

And, I'm just going to go flat out and say this, because others here are just being cruel in denying you from this wisdom, all your evidence... it's propaganda. Think about it. If you are not playing a silly game with us now, you have accepted that aliens exist because of the evidence you've found online. Yet you haven't experienced or physically held this evidence in a direct manner. This suggests your wanting (of) evidence towards the whole notion of the existence of aliens.
I could agree if you had investigated this event or you could agree that these events whatever their cause need investigating.Need is not always an objection to searching, new lands new horizons are always found by need.Read the back ground of this guy before you assume his investigation was biased. In the great scheme of things aliens are just as possible as parallel universes or any fanciful scientific theory. I said before Aliens are more possible and we have more evidence of them than any god.