What is natural?

William

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 09:41 am
Are we a natural phenomena of the Universe? Are we it latest and greatest fashion that IT formed for something? We keep looking for nothing; will we ever find it? Does nothing exist? Don't you think, instead, we should be looking for our natural self. The most brilliant among us keep looking for nothing to prove their point and they will never find nothing because nothing doesn't exist. So why do they continue to do that? It is truly much ado about nothing.

So let's just leave nothing alone for all is something, even if we can't see it something is there. Always has been and always will be. Something is not created, it is a development of other things to form new things. There are no gaps or empty space that we can put something into. That only creates waste. That is something we surely don't need.

All that was and will be will come naturally to us if we are free to allow that to happen. It is a guarantee flawless and without err without effort in any regard if we can be who we naturally are. It will be us all working together naturally for that to ever happen.

If we do not, we will become so un-natural that we will become totally lost. Let us hope that does not happen. What would that be, to be all that is un-natural. God help us, please. And perhaps that is what he is doing now?

That un-natural world, I myself, choose not to be a part of and I am here trying to help you NOT go there. Will I go somewhere else if you do not hear me? Perhaps. This is a big universe. No one knows what IT all is. I would like to live here, naturally and my only want is for you to want that too. That is the only selfish thing about me. I know if you can live as naturally as I, we would all benefit from that and a harmony that we have never known, would then ensue. Is that selfish of me to want that. If that is the case then if all were that selfish in that respect alone what a wonderful world it would be.

You know that is what we are all doing in our own unique way, but to observe all that can get confusing, huh? Oh yes, it can.

All we truly know is what our senses are allowing us to know. Now all of that is only true as is far back as the oldest person on the planet is. That can be no more than, at best, a hundred years, with few exceptions. noted and understood. But that is it. All of everything else is recorded is at best hearsay and passed down. It is impossible to consciously find a truth in all that unless you are guided to it.

So that understood, we have only been here for 100 years as best we can possibly realize. That is what we have to depend upon. That us in this time, now, for all that has past is no more and the more we try to depend on that which is recorded the farther away from what that natural self is we venture. We must do all we can to bring us all together so we can communicate naturally with each other for that to happen.

Complimentary, cooperatively with a care that has never been before. Our true self is there; we can help each other find it and that is the only way we will ever find it. The alternative is what hell is folks. If it all the same to you, I care not to go there and it could be I will go somewhere else. It sure as hell will not be here. Even if as some think, it will be the end of me when I leave, it will be better than to live in a hell that this will become.

One member offered to know God is through conscious contemplation. He is accurate and that is exactly what I am doing. Trying to relate what that conscious contemplations has allow me to know that you do not so you can find that natural self in you. I have no selfish motives other than those previously mentioned. It's all for you and if I can succeed in that, I know it will be better for me.

Now here is the difference between he and I if he chooses to think that. It was not a conscious effort on my part, it came natural to me with no effort what so ever on my part. It was my mind delivering freely to me what IT knew I needed to know. No one can consciously do that, and that is God In Motion. Now that is the God that is me, The Me that is me, and the spirit that all was me working complimentary together to bring you this truth. The me that is me is by far the most flawed that is all of me, ha! And I know that too. The God that is me has forgiven me for all that and for that I will be eternally grateful. The wonderful thing about that he allows me to be me as I gradually heal myself as much as I can before I depart this world again. If I do? Hmmm? If I do, so be it.

I have been here communicating globally as much as this site can communicate globally, for 25 days more than a year and a half on this in this forum. I, the god, the me and the spirit that has always been me communicating to the you the god that is you, the you that is uniquely you, and the spirit that has always been you.

Now those who do not believe this is what makes it all so difficult naturally to do in such a way that you will naturally hear me and believe it. Now that only applies to some of you, not all of you for there are those who will naturally hear and those who un-naturally will not. Those that un-naturally will not, do that, for their own well...being? That chose to believe that not being actually exists when there is no such thing as nothing. There has always been something, they just don't remember it is all and there is good reason for that. Sorry, I can't be specific in all that, all I can say is I was led to it naturally. There was no conscious effort on my part what so ever!

I wish to save myself, but to do that I must save you. Save you from the torment, the anguish, the fear, the turmoil, the guilt, the worry, the stress that you have imposed on your self in all you do to find nothing that does not exist to prove a point that does not need proving.

Does that make me a messiah? Absolutely in every sense of the word. This is what we all are; messiahs here to save each other and when we naturally do that we will truly begin to know all that LIFE is and we will enjoy it together, complimentary, complementary and happily together in the journey we will travel together.......................forever. Let us all hope it will start here and soon.

Collectively we can do that. As I have said I, myself, do not have all the answers. No one can know that. Collective we can and that is why I came here. Not to argue but to share.

Ha, I have been declared mentally ill in the past. I smile at that now and did then too. THEY couldn't understand that because I didn't think like they, in fear. That was just not natural for them as it was for me to not be afraid.

Why I was that, I didn't know nor did it concern me. Not then nor now. I can't change who Iam nor will I try to because of you think that I am. If I did that, I would get lost too and I could not allow that for me or you. I knew then what I know now; we are all in this together-god, you me and all that life is together. That's the only way it can be, freely, naturally without costs to anyone. Difficult to imagine huh? Not for me.

Now please try and consciously contemplate what I have offered here. Those of you who can and discover ways others who can't, can be natural too. In doing that you will discover that natural self in you, just as I am doing now. That is why I am here; to help you find that self that you can share with others and if we all contribute to that we will all save each other. I am not yours to do with as you please, no one is.

Your friend,
William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 665 • Replies: 3
No top replies

kennethamy

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 10:03 am
@William,
William;149942 wrote:
Are we a natural phenomena of the Universe?

The term "natural" has two meanings in English. a. a broad meaning: Whatever happens or exists is "natural". b. A narrower meaning. Whatever happens or exists without the intervention or doing of Man.

In the first meaning, eye-glasses are natural. In the second meaning, eye-glasses are not natural.

In the first meaning we are natural phenomena. In the second meaning, none of us is. Our parents had to do something (do you know about the birds, the bees, and the flowers?).
salima

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2010 08:24 am
@kennethamy,
kennethamy;149955 wrote:
The term "natural" has two meanings in English. a. a broad meaning: Whatever happens or exists is "natural". b. A narrower meaning. Whatever happens or exists without the intervention or doing of Man.

In the first meaning, eye-glasses are natural. In the second meaning, eye-glasses are not natural.

In the first meaning we are natural phenomena. In the second meaning, none of us is. Our parents had to do something (do you know about the birds, the bees, and the flowers?).

oh kenneth, there must be a better way to qualify that. that thing our parents did was natural! so what is the difference between doing that thing and manufacturing eye glasses? or for that matter, printing books with type so small that we cant read it without glasses? i know there is a difference, but i cant think of how to word it so it makes sense.

but then again, since we are a race who has done unnatural things, maybe it is true that we are in fact not natural...else how could we do those things or even think them up?

then again...animals sometimes do unnatural things. i do tend to believe if the world was all plants it would definitely be an end to war. yes, the vines would take over some of the other things, but they would keep growing somewhere else, etc...

but william, i know what you mean.
kennethamy

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2010 10:08 am
@salima,
salima;150210 wrote:
oh kenneth, there must be a better way to qualify that. that thing our parents did was natural! so what is the difference between doing that thing and manufacturing eye glasses? or for that matter, printing books with type so small that we cant read it without glasses? i know there is a difference, but i cant think of how to word it so it makes sense.

but then again, since we are a race who has done unnatural things, maybe it is true that we are in fact not natural...else how could we do those things or even think them up?

then again...animals sometimes do unnatural things. i do tend to believe if the world was all plants it would definitely be an end to war. yes, the vines would take over some of the other things, but they would keep growing somewhere else, etc...

but william, i know what you mean.

I don't know why saying that in one sense we are natural and in another we are not, isn't true. And "unnatural" means something quite different from "not natural". An artificial waterfall is not natural, but it is hardly unnatural.
0 Replies